[Other] [120412] [TYPE-MOON] 魔法使いの夜 初回版 + Update 1.0.1 + NoCD Patch + Tokuten [Full + Dummy Cut]

Re: [120412] [TYPE-MOON] 魔法使いの夜 初回版 + Update 1.0.1 + NoCD Patch

Can't get the crack to work with daemon nor poweriso. From what I read on JP threads, it's working for 32 bit but not 64 bit.

Thanks for this. I've been waiting for this game for quite a while.

64 bit doesnt work.

Re: [120412] [TYPE-MOON] 魔法使いの夜 初回版 + Update 1.0.1 + NoCD Patch [Full + Dummy Cut]

been looking forward to this forever thank you.

Re: [120412] [TYPE-MOON] 魔法使いの夜 初回版 + Update 1.0.1 + NoCD Patch [Full + Dummy Cut]

Game working on 64 bit with the patch in attachments. Thanks.

patch didn't work with x64
PowerISO did the job flawlessly

and for fellow x64 users who can't get it to work even with PowerISO, MAKE SURE YOU USE VERSION 5. That's PowerISO 5.0, alright....
source: 2ch

^ You don't need it anymore, just download the crack in the attachment. Tested working without install, disc, or dummy files

I have a small question concerning the patches, does it matter to install which one first? Thank you

never mind, solved the problem, game works great, thanks again.

does anybody know if this game will have a voiced version in the future?????

doubt it, maybe when they decide to release a console version. The text, graphic and music mashed up so well in this game, I actually dont mind the lack of voice.

Thank you very much for sharing.

One of the few games of the year that I'm certainly intrigued and excited about for quite some time. :D

Java2, I know what you mean, it was like reading a novel but I see graphics moving. But I really wanted to hear Aoko's voice (since I already heard her 2 kind of voice in Melty Blood series)

Java2, I know what you mean, it was like reading a novel but I see graphics moving. But I really wanted to hear Aoko's voice (since I already heard her 2 kind of voice in Melty Blood series)

Haha look forward if voiced version come out (although I highly doubt it). Although it lacks of character voice, with the music and graphic quality, I can't ask more (except translation of course (don't mind me :P))

And seriously this game (or visual novel) really ruin my plan for a week >.<.

I keep getting the error コピーは失敗しました (Copy failed)

That's it. That's all, and I cannot figure out for the life of me why it keeps popping up no matter what I do.

Hi I am new here, and I tried to find but I didn't so could someone please send me a explanation on how to install the game (I got the dummy version on nyaa torrents) by the way thanks for the game :)

hey,the tokuten says page there could not find the file! Can you check? (error 404)

Last edited:
is it just me but after i installed it by pasting the patches in the savedata folder and using the no dvd patch on the game , it starts but it is lagging very badly..

Edit: relog the game and it was fine.. thanks for the game!

Last edited:
Hmm, old forum wonder if I can still get answers from it. :(

I've tried getting my Mahou Tsukai no Yoru VN working but I can't seem to get it to install, I have also used different mounting tools like Daemon Tools Lite and PowerISO which neither seems to work. I am using AppLocale as well to change region to japanese. I have installed other visual novels with no problems. Everything seems fine but then the installing process just stops at one point it seems. (Screenshot is where it stops and doesn't move.) Any advice would be wonderful, as a Nasuverse fan it would be a crime not to play this VN. :(

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i52/iloveayanami87/MahouFrozen.jpg

Hmm, old forum wonder if I can still get answers from it. :(

I've tried getting my Mahou Tsukai no Yoru VN working but I can't seem to get it to install, I have also used different mounting tools like Daemon Tools Lite and PowerISO which neither seems to work. I am using AppLocale as well to change region to japanese. I have installed other visual novels with no problems. Everything seems fine but then the installing process just stops at one point it seems. (Screenshot is where it stops and doesn't move.) Any advice would be wonderful, as a Nasuverse fan it would be a crime not to play this VN. :(

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i52/iloveayanami87/MahouFrozen.jpg

same to you , I have this problem either.

same to you , I have this problem either.

Hello Oakkub, I recently had this issue fixed from asking the staff in tech support. Here is the link to the thread and how I got the visual novel working. Slayn, Ignis and Frankincense all had great methods to get it working for me so I hope what they told me to do will help you get your issue fixed as well.

Link to the fixing thread~
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ahou-tsukai-no-yoru-installation-issue-89861/

Hope this helps! :)

So, Avast Antivirus claims the no-CD patch contains a virus. Is this just a case of unrecognized file or...?

I guess it's nothing more than that but I don't feel like taking unnecessary risks

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779