[Hentai game] [120427] [アストロノーツ・シリウス] デモニオン ~魔王の地下要塞~ [H-Game]

omg ! The final battle very difficult ! i have full hero but i can 't win this battle ! help me a trainer win game ^^
No need trainer. First time you fighted with the Queen,you would definitely lose.She's strong,specially healer 's quite annoying. But tried to attack her right after the battle in dugeon,this time her force hadn't recovered yet so you could defeat her easily.

Last edited:
I hope we have new CG of this game in the future. I mean "happy endings". If you know what I mean...

it's happy enough for Astaroth himself lol
hope for a same kind of game again like this, so simple and a bit interesting~
Gotta catch them all~

and I believe it is also happy end for all other heroines, you can really feel that they are enjoying their live in the extra route. Some find their long lost sisters, some become leader of their respective group(elf and holy knight), etc. I think the most unhappy will be Venessa since she is forced to become King subtitute lol

I hope we have new CG of this game in the future. I mean "happy endings". If you know what I mean...

The ending is pretty happy imo...

Whether or not the monster rape shit actually happens or not (Since you don't need it to get the true ending, whereas you do have to make the heroines fall in love/'enslaved' by Astaroth to do that) I don't think we know, but they do seem genuinely happier after being added to Astaroth's harem nonetheless.

I want to see "true happy endings"... If you know what I mean... If you don't know then I will tell, every girl get a pregnant with demon lord. Waiting to see this CGs.

Hullo, I do not know if this post is still active but all I need to know is which option allows you to recapture your heroes easily in the second and third playthrough. The known translators AGTH and ITH are all buggy to me when I rock windows 7 Japanese regional code so it doesn't translate. Soo when I restart the game for the second or third playthrough - which option allows me to do the easy recapture. Thanks for your time. ^^

can anyone help to seed this , please ?

EDIT : done , thanks for seeding ^_^

Last edited:
I couldn't start the game for some reason. Ive installed directX and set my locale to Japan and so far it have not been a problem with any of the visual novels that i played so far but for some reason i couldn't even start the game.
Here is a screenshot of the game:
s1209.photobucket.com/user/fsnivan91/media/Untitled.png.html?filters[user]=120914026&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

Updated: another bug? i can't see the 'wall' after start the maze game so can't place the monster correctly...
btw, after placed the monster those can't move to other location and must 'recall back' before dead?
also, any shortcut key to call 'right side menu'? sometime i can't call out the menu by mouse (or this is another bug?)

>Sorry, no idea...

late reply: seem related to display card, after changed the display card from old GF2 to another very old TNT2, the wall appear again (but also the game become very lag)

BTW, demonion2 will release on 2014/03/28
http://www.astro-nauts.info/sirius/demonion2/index.html

I don't think the H-code works with 1.05, could I request someone find one that works with the updated version?

Holy moly... Love this the first one. Hope they keep up the interesting of the first and make it more interesting... It's definitely in my "Must download list"...

Guys, Dominion 2 works flawlessly, but this game keeps crashing on startup. My region and language settings are all configured correctly, and the install proceeds, but Dominion.exe does not work. It gives the standard "Demonion.exe has stopped working."

Any help would be appreciated!

Any replies would be helpful, currently super frustrated, first game that has ever given me this big of a headache.:P

The game crashes upon starting it. It won't even boot to the main menu. Any idea on how to fix this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts