[Album] [120627] ペルソナ4 ザ・ゴールデン オリジナル・サウンドトラック (Persona4 The Golden Original Soundtrack) [FLAC+MP3]

Quas

┐(´∀`)┌ヤレヤ レ
Contributor
Elite Member
Sep 6, 2011

Pgp5q.jpg

Release info: Lossless/flac (cred: liquid2ck) + Scans/png + Lossy/asl
Info:
01 Shadow World
02 Time To Make History
03 海へ行こーぜ
04 Everyday Sunshine
05 True Story
06 マヨナカ横断ミラクルクイズ
07 A Sky Full Of Stars
08 みんなで初詣
09 湯けむり旅情大作戦
10 SNOWFLAKES
11 虚ろの森の少女
12 記憶
13 Never More ~おかえり~
14 SNOWFLAKES -powder snow mix-
15 真・ミツオ転生

Download links:

Lossless (FLAC):
DP: http://depositfiles.com/files/2gslt8p22
RS: http://rapidgator.net/file/34611623/

Lossy (MP3):
DP: ASL
RS: ASL

Thank you for not reposting my uploads!

※激怒の中国人たちへ、いい、おしりの痛みを体中に広まれしてくれ( `ー´)
※※オリジナルのアップローダへ、ごめん、こういうつもりはなかったんだけど、しかし、著作権侵害に関して不平を言う、そして、著作権侵害に貢献するフォーラムは全く非常に馬鹿馬鹿し
※※※パブリックシャレで文句があるなら、インタネットでアップロードしないでくれ
以上

Last edited:
You stated not to reposting your uploads while you are laughting at people not to complain about reposting, lolz at you kid.

BTW GOOD Japanese lmao.

Aww :(

I tried to make it so Google wouldn't work with it, don't tell me it still did?

Fine then, if you want an English response so bad.

>Piracy related forum complaining about reposting

ヽ( >∀<)ノ AHAHA AHAHA AHAHAHAHA

I believe that about sums it up. I have absolutely no issues about anyone reposting anything out of A-S, I believe content is to be shared. It'd actually make me happy if they did, that way the content is up longer (and thus pisses you off more, I believe)

So, what's gotten you so mad? If you haven't noticed, we still have every single thing released at #Comiket, while your madloaders removed everything.

Joke of the century, retarded Chinese morons. Well, I'm Chinese too, by birth anyway.

Well, you had your fun, but I doubt this will stop anytime soon.

Am I looking mad? Just feel free to think what you like lolz.

I'm not going to argue with anything but trying to learn about thieving, because you guys are too good at it.

Peace.

EDIT: BTW I don't mind you response with Chinese or English or Japanese, I could read them all, without translation machine.

Peace.

Last edited:
'thieving'

Are you for real? Your entire forum exists on one front, that being piracy. And if you didn't know, piracy is thievery. You're just as much of a thief as anyone else around.

Want me to get your host involved and let them have a go at what is thievery and what isn't? I'm sure Sony Music International or Geneon would love a tip about where all the rips originate from. So yeah, glhf.

Please, be whatever else it is that you want to be, but not a hypocrite. I've never had any malicious intent towards your forum, still don't. But don't make it worse by posting crap that makes no sense and makes you look like a hypocrite

Last edited:
So who is looking mad now? lol

You are right, as you said we are actually doing a same thing, I think they would like to know about you guys too. And I think they will be much more interested in you guys since this place scales much larger than us.

Peace.

EDIT:

Last edited:
Well, yeah, that goes without saying.

And nah, this is my usual cynical behavior, has nothing to do with me being mad or not =3=

About us being larger, no, not really. Our music archives won't be anywhere near as big as yours, and our main content = eroge, 99% of eroge companies have no desire to attract business out of Japan. Trust me, I've been there as a singular translator.

The only reason we even have to do it is because there's simply no way to get the stuff in the west, and your forum is anything but English friendly. Nor would the majority of our users actually want to register, 99% of the dls here are from unregged users.

Release your stuff in torrents/western file hosts, much like how yumeka from 2djbbs used to do and I'll gladly stop. This /is/ extra work for me too, you know.

Don't mean to be a douche, but it's just how things are.

Last edited:
As I said I'm not going to argue with anything.

And I'm not interested in how do you guys work but just want a little chat, because Diablo 3 NA server is down now. I'm too bored.

Anyway this was fun to chat with you, would chat again later.

Peace.

D3 from HK? Haven't really seen many Chinese people on there =3=

And yeah, likewise.

Hmm, I must suck at searching then `-`

Though, after being out of the country for 10 years, speaking Chinese will likely end up being a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already
ann10 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload the latest version of Happy Saint Sheol ( v1.1.1) ?
huydgd wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD 認証回避? Preferably mexashare, although katfile is also ok. Thanks!
Being a guest user for over 5 years, now a registered user.
Animes, Console Games and Galgames are my favorite.
Glad to join this big family.