[Hentai game] [120629] [0verflow/Sekai Project/JAST USA] SCHOOL DAYS HQ [English] [H-Game]

does setsuna get a real sex scene
Yes, there's a scene in the Bavarois route. If you want a bonus scene with Setsuna at the end of the original Bavarois, here is the walkthrough ... if you want Bavarois without the bonus scene, don't come in her ;P
0 = DON'T SELECT anything
1 = upper choice
2 = lower choice
[X] = SELECT the only choice presented

Bavarois 1 (Sekai)

Act I - 0 0
Act II - 1 2 [X] 1 0 2 0 1 0 2 2 1 2
Act III - 2 2 0 [X] 1 [X] 0 2 [X] 2
Act IV - 1 2 0 0 0 0 2 2 1 1 2 2 2 2 1 1 0 0 2 2 0
Act V - 2 [X] 0 1 1 [X] 1
Act VI - 2 [X]

Bavarois 2 (Sekai)

Act I - 0 0
Act II - 1 2 [X] 1 0 2 0 1 0 2 2 1 2
Act III - 2 2 0 [X] 1 [X] 0 2 [X] 2
Act IV - 1 2 0 0 0 0 2 2 1 1 2 2 2 2 1 1 0 0 2 2 0
Act V - 1 [X] 2 2 1 1 2 2
Act VI - 2 [X]

I downloaded the torrent, in the middle of the installation, it asked for the disk 2. But in the .rar i extracted there was only the Disk 1 with 8GB. Help plz.

I downloaded the torrent, in the middle of the installation, it asked for the disk 2. But in the .rar i extracted there was only the Disk 1 with 8GB. Help plz.
If the download is complete, you should have 3 rar files (apart from the picture and two txt files). The files are called

(18禁ゲーム) [120629] [0verflow/Sekai Project/JAST USA] SCHOOL DAYS HQ Disk 1 (iso+rr3).part1.rar
(18禁ゲーム) [120629] [0verflow/Sekai Project/JAST USA] SCHOOL DAYS HQ Disk 1 (iso+rr3).part2.rar
(18禁ゲーム) [120629] [0verflow/Sekai Project/JAST USA] SCHOOL DAYS HQ Disk 2 (iso+rr3).rar

Try to look for Disk 2 with the search function. Anyway, after the download you should have a folder called "[120629] [0verflow/Sekai Project/JAST USA] SCHOOL DAYS HQ" ... in this folder should be all files.
If you have this folder, go to properties and look on the size ... if it's over 10 GB, it's a hidden file (which shouldn't be the case).

Last edited:
weird, I downloaded gamesave and replaced the GlobalFlag.DAT from game with the one that came with the gamesave I downloaded. and nothing happened, can anyone tell me what the gamesave is suppose to do? cuz the "replay' option still cannot be accessed for me.

Thanks in advance!

Normally, it should enable everything. If it doesn't work with simply copy-paste, try to cut out all files from your save folder and paste it on your desktop (or anywhere you can find it, you need it later). Start the game just to make sure, there should be no save game to load ... then close it. Then copy-paste the GlobalFlag.DAT from the gamesave you downloaded into the save folder and start the game.
If it works, you can close the game again and move the other files back into the save folder (with exception of the original GlobalFlag.DAT).

Hm... I just finish download and got problem while installing, whenever it hit 11197MB/11392MB, File name is Voice04.GPK It will just stop there, wont continue install anymore. Help please.

Try this:

1. Mount Disc 1 and 2 and find a folder called "packs", copy (and overwrite them if needed) what's inside that folder to C:\Overflow\SchoolDays HQ\packs (this is the usual location, if you chose another location during the installation).

2. - Open Regedit
- Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Overflow\SCHOOLDAYS HQ\Install\
- Add 4 custom String value's with Right click > New > String Value. Name them as this:
Format:[Name here/Data here]
Company/Overflow
Program/SCHOOLDAYS HQ
Script/1.00
Version/1.00

In the end, it should look like this
erybv7.png

So is there an actual walkthrough for this now? I've been using some other walkthroughs but they aren't working, the one that uses Left Choice and Right Choice.

My game is no sound, anyone know what to do? the sound of the game is already at maximum and still does not work.

There are more than one solution for that (I would prefer 1.)

1. Download and install Update 1.01. You can find it at gc's other SD HQ-thread. It's an attached file in the first post ;)
Or you download and install Update 1.02 from here.

NOTE: I don't know if Update 1.02 works with the downloads here or if a new crack is needed. To be sure, you should download Update 1.01 which works perfect. Update 1.01 fixed the sound problem, Update 1.02 fixes another problem with the screen resolution as well.

2. Delete "config.dat" from your game folder everytime before you start.

3. Change the file extension from "config.dat" to "config.txt", then open the file and delete all the text. Set the file as "Read-only" and change it back to "config.dat". So you must not delete it every time you start.

The disadvantage: You can't change the sound settings

I'm using another method.

1. Open notepad
2. Copy and paste:
Code:
@ECHO OFF
del /f Config.DAT
"SCHOOLDAYS HQ".exe
3. Save as anynameyouwant.bat
4. Open the game through the .bat file.

Disadvantage: Command Prompt window opens with the game. You can close it, though.

Last edited:
Okay, I had the "Insert Disk 2" pop up, and then I extracted Disk 2, and when I press set-up, error Image is not in ISO format pops up...O_O HELP!

Edit: Nevermind, I got it....BUT, what do I do after I extract the set-up file? -__-
<----IDIOT

Of course the installer says "Insert Disk 2" but I'm at a loss of what to do after I extract all of disk 2 and etc...

Last edited:
DON'T extract the disk 1.iso or disk 2.iso... leave them AS IS...

use either deamon tool or alcohol 120 to mount disk 1.iso onto a virtual Dvd-rom... then install it that way...

OR

burn the ISO to DVD...

Thank you. ^_^

I actually fixed it before checking back here for posts....I just extracted all the files into one folder, and it worked\(O_O)/ lol

ok i am at a lost here what do i do? i got 3 iso disc 1 part 1,disc 1 part 2 and disc 2. i installed the game using disc one part 1 and disc 2....but what do i do with disc 1 part 2?

Sure that this aren't rar? If you downloaded it, you should have three rar-archives, disc 1 part 1, disc 1 part 2 and disc 2. If you extract disc 1, you should have a iso :)

But anyway, if the installation worked just fine, everything should be ok.

Reactions: speckleboy
ok thanks just making sure i didn't do something wrong
but ya i got 3 iso and 3 rars

Last edited:
MEh dont get this thing, I downloaded it. Extracted the 3 rar files got 2 iso used deamon tools(not sure if i did it properly, first time doing it) Then the download doesnt complete and jusy stays in one place

add info

ok it started but all i see is a black screen with music playing

Last edited:
ok it started but all i see is a black screen with music playing
There could be more reasons behind this problem.

1. What version of the Windows Media Player do you have? For some reason you need the newest (or one of the newest) version of the WMP for this game, don't know why.

2. Did you change your localization to Japan (Japanese)? If yes, change your format also to Japanese (same menu as localization, left tab) and try it again. If this doesn't work too, change your region too (next tab in the same menu).

3. Which codec pack do you use?

4. Do you have the newest version of DirectX and are your graphic drivers up to date?

There could be more reasons behind this problem.

1. What version of the Windows Media Player do you have? For some reason you need the newest (or one of the newest) version of the WMP for this game, don't know why.

2. Did you change your localization to Japan (Japanese)? If yes, change your format also to Japanese (same menu as localization, left tab) and try it again. If this doesn't work too, change your region too (next tab in the same menu).

3. Which codec pack do you use?

4. Do you have the newest version of DirectX and are your graphic drivers up to date?

Umm I dont think its any of those reasons(I think) but ill give it a go. I think its got something to do with the fact that after disc 2 starts to install, around 9688k it stops installing(-.-)

anyway thanks for the help ill give those things a go.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01141716 RJ01146498 RJ01150335 RJ01153620 RJ01163717 RJ01167361 in mexa ? thx
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240726][HOOKSOFT] シークレットラブ(仮)豪華限定版 + Tokuten Voice + Bonus (Crack)

Please re-upload
material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/