[Hentai game] [120629] [tone work's] 初恋1/1(いちぶんのいち) [H-Game]

[MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]; you could say it's an after story of Yukino's route. more CG and and ecchi scene for Yukino.

Reactions: Checkmate
that's the third? will they release one for every character?

[MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION]; yes... they did saying something like that.

for free, wonder if they even did well with this product to do so... Though, cheer to them.

well... surprisingly, despite of some minus comment on 2ch, the game it self was quite popular, and sold quite well. and i missed on Maya's Dakimakura cover at C83 :donefor:

[MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION]; yes... they did saying something like that.

I read that Yukino will be the final Append, No After Story for Luna and Midori
And I really hope they released the append separately, I must Re-Download the whole append again for Yukino along with Maya and Kyou Append

I read that Yukino will be the final Append, No After Story for Luna and Midori
And I really hope they released the append separately, I must Re-Download the whole append again for Yukino along with Maya and Kyou Append

I can't believe they just decided to not make Midori and Runa, i was looking forward Midori so much ;A;

I not clear about the Append disk that im install is 1 or 2 ...
From the Title "Memorial Summer for KyoTsukishina" and "Summer Days for Maya Tokizaki"...

I not clear about the Append disk that im install is 1 or 2 ...
From the Title "Memorial Summer for KyoTsukishina" and "Summer Days for Maya Tokizaki"...

Append 1 = Summer Days
Append 2 = Summer Days + Memorial Summer
Append 3 = Summer Days + Memorial Summer + Promise Winter

The three scenarios are included in the installer for the third append data.

Reactions: The Cutting Edge
THANKS SO MUCH. I had a headeache with this siglus thing but your crack worked wonders, you are my savior. :)
Mind me asking how exactly you use the crack..? I have the game installed and when I drag it into the crack I just get an error message :<
Not really sure how to use it or if I even installed it correctly lol

I used the crack and it works one time. Now when I start the game an error message pops up and I can't play, anyone knows why?

Mind me asking how exactly you use the crack..? I have the game installed and when I drag it into the crack I just get an error message :<
Not really sure how to use it or if I even installed it correctly lol

Open the crack and then select the application with the name Siglus, i used it on another game not this one so i dont know how effective this is in this game.

I used the crack and it works one time. Now when I start the game an error message pops up and I can't play, anyone knows why?

1) Install the Game
2) DON'T START IT!
3) Use the Crack

Then it should work

I was wondering for each of your direct links from different download sites is each Part the same File so like if i download from Ryushare and one of them is missing can i get that missing one from any of the other Direct links that has the download still up like from RapidGator or Bitshare?

I was wondering for each of your direct links from different download sites is each Part the same File so like if i download from Ryushare and one of them is missing can i get that missing one from any of the other Direct links that has the download still up like from RapidGator or Bitshare?

Yes, the download link should be interchangeable

Where is the English patch for this Game ? I downloaded using the Direct downloads now its just how to install it and the english patch and so on can anyone explain to me how?

Where is the English patch for this Game ? I downloaded using the Direct downloads now its just how to install it and the english patch and so on can anyone explain to me how?

*Looks at join date, nods knowingly*

Regret to tell you, but English patches are few and far between. You'll have better luck looking for a Manga Gamer release (like Tick Tack, or whatever their new release is). You'll need ITH and ATLAS or similar programs, so look around for those threads explaining how to install and set them up. Your questions will best be answered there, not in a game thread. And know if you're gonna play eroge, you're gonna be playing them in Japanese.

Hope you enjoy the game, and you get everything set up.

Reactions: carramrod01

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!