[Hentai game] [121221] [G.J?] 百機夜行 + Wallpaper [H-Game]

Fuck this, there's actually a game spoiling bug at the end of the Wen Chun route (join her) where the second form of the final boss... DOESN'T APPEAR! So she's not there, so you can't kill her, so you just wait until time out and... you lose obviously. Like WTF???? It completely spoiled my mood and I'm not going to replay the final map anymore because I took the time to build a gigantic army of death (literally as the title says, Hundred Walkers' Night)... AND YOU DON'T LET ME ROLL THE BOSS TO DEATH WITH MY GIANT ARMY. FUCK YOU.

If not for that absolutely retarded bug everything else is pretty fine.

AGTH:
/kf1:200 /c /x3 /HSN-8@46F79F
ITH:
/HSN-8@46F79F

Works for me. You get a "@n" inserted at linebreaks, it's legible enough though.
This works great on the unpatched game. It crashes the game with patch 1.01 though. For best results, use Translation Aggregator substitutions to get rid of the @n's.

The game is relatively simple.

The units given to you for each mission is quite enough to deal with all the enemies in most cases, other than some boss fights. Just remember to use their specials as needed and whenever possible. (The main character has a skill to boost everyone's morale that is needed for specials. There is another character that takes down a building in a single special, and every *new* take down of enemy base gives everyone a morale boost as well. Special attacks down almost any non-boss unit in one hit, an entire bunch can be taken down in 2~3 AOE specials.)

To further improve the units, you can attach soldiers to these units provided they are in your base zone(the healing zones).

If you think there is a need, you can build additional units, and structures. Do note that boss specials usually do not affect buildings, and you may need them to clear some bosses.

Is there a way to select / command multiple units at the same time? I've gone through most of the tutorials and haven't yet seen a way to do this. The good old left-click box select doesn't seem to work.

Not that I know of. It is a little troublesome, but it is more accurate to choose them one by one anyway. You can keep a check on the lower left corner to see what they are doing, and possibly note if they need new orders.

I'm sort of astonished that there's no mass movement / mass attack capability in a game like this, which is being marketed as an RTS. I wonder if the underlying reason is the technical difficulty of implementing pathfinding for units in a crowd. Even so, a formation system would presumably make the problem significantly easier. I sure hope there's not much need for units other than your heroes, or simply moving around could become a huge pain (unless there's some sort of follow feature).

There's a bug in version 1.00 where the 2nd upgrade for infantry disappears after loading the game. Even though it doesn't show up in the upgrade screen, the upgrade is still unlocked, so no need to rebuy it.

Last edited:
I'm sort of astonished that there's no mass movement / mass attack capability in a game like this, which is being marketed as an RTS. I wonder if the underlying reason is the technical difficulty of implementing pathfinding for units in a crowd. Even so, a formation system would presumably make the problem significantly easier. I sure hope there's not much need for units other than your heroes, or simply moving around could become a huge pain (unless there's some sort of follow feature).

Well, unlike most RTS games, you can pause the entire game and slowly input commands. So there is no real need for a mass movement/attack capability. Units can also attack while on the move. There can be a lot of reasonings, but I would believe that such a system is not needed as you actually need to move single units more often than group units. This is due to the fact that every unit counts, and you would want to move individual units away from danger etc.

As to whether you need units other than your heroes, it is really up to your playstyle. I only used additional units in a couple of difficult missions. However, they are not necessary in most cases. These additional units can also help speed your game up if you don't think you can kill off all the enemies in time etc.

P.S. I almost never used soldiers except for "impossible" missions. There is no real bonus for upgrading all soldiers.

P.S.2. If you upgrade all build-able units, you unlock a new type of unit that allows no attack penalty against any unit type.

Can someone tell me the function of each type of infantry unit?
List according to the soldiers upgrade list:

Assault Soldier
Attack + X%, Attack against soldiers + X%, Road + X%

Shield Soldier
Defense + X%, Attack against 2-legged + X%

Cannon Soldier
Range + X%, Attack against Refined/Complicated/Delicate + X% (Not sure what term to use. Its one of the 3 types of mechas. The 精 type.)

Horse Riding Soldier
Movement + X%, Attack against multi-legged + X%

Worker Soldier
Construction + X%, Attack against buildings + X%

Special Soldier
Water+X%, Desert + X%, Snowfield + X%

Maintenance Soldier
Auto-repair level X

Hygiene Soldier/Medic
Soldier Recovery level X

how can i kill the boss like a big spider each legs have 3k HP and the body have 12k HP, i have try to control a unit fire from far but don't have enough time to kill it pls help me

how can i kill the boss like a big spider each legs have 3k HP and the body have 12k HP, i have try to control a unit fire from far but don't have enough time to kill it pls help me

Not sure about the HP... Anyway, if we are talking about the same boss, it does AOE attacks etc etc...

But if you notice, it has a certain route it takes and follows. So if you go out of its range entirely, it is unable to do any dmg. So most importantly, make sure your leader is out of reach.

Next, what I did is send the really long range suits out to hunt some of the legs(Use infantry to increase range insanely). Other units will all build turrets when enemy is walking away. Some may consider being tankers for dmg. (Infantry to boost the build speed or defense, or a mixture of both!) Keep building turrets, and the spider (AOE damage do NOT destroy buildings, or so I recall) will be killed eventually.

Reactions: rosvalentia1
May I ask for walk through? Some mission I can't get medal for upgrade unit. On mission 7 how I can defeat boss on the hill cause she left before I get her. Thank for help

Last edited:
Sorry, I do not have any walkthrough, though you might be able to find some online like on japanese sites. However, firstly, medals are not really necessary. There are more medals than you need in the game, so it is totally fine if you miss some.

Secondly, for any mission, if there is a base, you can consider building units to speed up the round. Also, you can also place infantry on your units to boost their stats when they are on your healing zones.

On some missions, it is meant for you to fail, (though I am not sure about mission 7). Otherwise, simply use 2~4 units at a time, taking down enemy units one at a time. Remember to use your special attacks/skills if necessary. You should probably have no issues with most missions then.

Thank you for your information. I found site http://www50.atwiki.jp/hyakkiyakou_rts/pages/26.html for let me know when I not understand mission of cause I read it once it not okay for result for make challenge. For now I go on route B cause it not easy to get through on mission 16. Main cause that make give up because I have no infantry enough for refill. I will try again once complete this route.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko, I have a question. Do you have the final version for the title below? They have more content and lots of bug fixes.
マホドル to v22.05.06
GIAN wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Always thanks!
Could you re-upload this, please?
[200430][スパイク・チュンソフト] メモリーズオフ-Innocent Fille- for Dearest Steam版 [v20.05.12 JPN/CHN]
xiaxisheng wrote on zhonyk's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159722 RJ01160197 RJ01160474 RJ01161621 RJ01161809 RJ01162090 in mexa ? thx
NekoYuii2 wrote on Shine's profile.
[110930] [SpringBreeze] 東方触手麻雀
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/同人ソフト-110930-springbreeze-東方触手麻雀.184713/
Could you reupload this if possible, it's pretty much lost everywhere else. Sorry for the trouble.