[Hentai game] [130329] [ルネ] 褐色巨乳の女戦士・マルグリットの受難!? + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

They say that when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. Right now it seems life's not gonna be giving lemons any time soon so we'll have to do this on our own. I've saved on every choice path I've encountered so I can give you an rough translation on what it'll lead to. If you're using machine translate, though, the choices are pretty much blatant. Anyway, I've chosen all pro-hcg choices (like staying when the mage professor asks to discuss some stuff with you; this leads to an hcg unless you lie about having business elsewhere) and for the later choices (when you have to choose from the three girls in your party on the map) I ended up alternating. Doing so would lead to more hcg's and in-between you'll encounter the merchant (who will also give some h-events if you choose correctly). On the third time I choose Marguerite (I chose the other two twice already), there appeared another choice, this time the buttons where red and green, one lets you automatically move forward while the other opens a window with 4 empty slots and more than 10 choices which I guessed where sex events (in this event the PC takes Marguerite's virginity) ranging from ordinary kisses to having her lick your foot (no, i did not choose that). I ended up choosing 1. grope and kiss 2. patting her toned stomach (something the PC likes) 3. more boob groping 4. giving her cunnilingus. After that she gives you another bj and you have to choose finish (the button is above-right the text window) to move foreward. The bj is where the red and green events join up and this is as far as I got for now. I'll post any more info I find out. This game has a harem end so I'm aiming for that with this method. Hope my post helps. BTW, has anyone tried searching for a walkthrough by posting the title then typing the japanese for walkthrough?

Reactions: randomer777
Guys at some point a choice (when you do one of Marguerite's events) will pop up if you'd like to continue inviting Marguerite out at night (h-event); at that point I suggest you say no. The PC's dialogue when you do so hint that he does so because he wants to consider her feelings. I guess it's part of character dev. If anyone has questions, just ask. If anyone finds a walkthrough, then please post. I'm flying blind here.

Marguerite's last event is when you both go to her village, Sharou's last event is when you find out how you, her, and the demon met, while Aya's last event is when you both fall into a trap hole. No more advice, just know that you will have unlimited time to complete all the events. For Marguerite, you have to postpone getting h-scenes in order to advance your romance plot with her (PC gets to hear her say, 'I love you' at the last event), while Sharou's and Aya's are straightforward. The merchant girl (I don't know how to spell her name) has her own plot, just keep helping her then keep viewing her h-scenes. Her last event is when she visit's the PC's room for some h-time (by that point she's calling him danna-sama, a tradition in her homeland I think). Cima (your professor) will tell you she found a way to remove the curse, you can say yes if you want to end the game. Say no and she'll wait for you to clear a girl's events then ask you again. Once you clear the last girl she'll ask you once more. Say no and it'll bring you to the map, and you'll be stuck there since there are no more events (a bug, I guess). Say yes and you'll encounter each girl you cleared before proceeding to the endgame. Any more questions and just go ahead and ask me. Hope this helps.

PS. Your last crucial choice will be to choose a girl. If you did it right, the name of each girl will appear, including 'All', such that you can't save because one of the choices is blocking the toolbar with save option. XD
Just save right before the choice pops up.

PS. Your last crucial choice will be to choose a girl. If you did it right, the name of each girl will appear, including 'All', such that you can't save because one of the choices is blocking the toolbar with save option. XD
Just save right before the choice pops up.

I'm trying to play this game after 3 years, but I still don't get it at all. How do you postpone HCG with the teacher? She seems to do whatever the hell she wants at least at the prologue, and how much of it will affect the game?

The Sagaoz save file says it requires the game to be upgraded to version 1.02. I don't see one in the thread, so here's a link to the 1.02 patch:

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1qXQQaBE

Baidu is a Chinese piece of shit and I'm getting to (very slowly) download with JDownloader. Maybe you can get it to download through your browser, but it just won't start for me.

What the patch does it below, copied and pasted from the readme:

Ver 1.01
・オート調教中に発生しないイベントがある不具合を修正しました。
・クライマックスイベント発生時に分岐処理が正しく行われない不具合を修正しました。
・一部音声にエフェクトが掛かっていない不具合を修正しました。
・一部イベントCGが正しく表示されていない不具合を修正しました。
・一部イベントの演出をブラッシュアップしました。
・シーン回想中に回想終了ボタンが表示されない不具合を修正しました。
・エンディング回想のサムネイルボタンが見えている不具合を修正しました。

Ver 1.02
・選択肢が6択で表示されているとメニューのボタンに被ってしまう不具合を修正しました。
・特定の手順で回想終了ボタンを押すとフリーズしてしまう不具合を修正しました。
・シーマのイベントが条件を満たしても発生しない不具合を修正しました。
・クライマックスイベント発生時に分岐処理が正しく行われない不具合を修正しました。
・名前変更時に一部音声で主人公の名前が残っている不具合を修正しました。
・一部イベントCGが正しく表示されていない不具合を修正しました。
・一部イベントの演出をブラッシュアップしました。
・ゲームクリア後に立ち絵ビューワーが開放されない不具合を修正しました。
・シーン回想にマルグリットの調教初回イベントを5シーン追加しました。

How...do you exactly update? l tried to click on the update but it said l didnt install the game?...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx