[Hentai game] [141031] [WAFFLE] 巨乳ファンタジー2 if + Update [H-Game]

This is a new one??
What is the different with the previous one?

Story is a bit diffrent from the prev one + 2 new woman + new cg's.

I got a big problem. At some point of the game, the screen freeze and it tells me the game stop working. It the same moment everytime and i cant figure out how to fix it. Any idea?

Only thing i can't think of is a corrupt file or something , you tried to uninstall it and reinstall it ?

This is what i got when i tried to install the game: bandicam 2015-04-11 19-58-13-073.jpg
And this is what i got when I try to uninstall it:bandicam 2015-04-11 19-59-32-917.jpg.
However the game worked when I launch it.

This is what i got when i tried to install the game:View attachment 7335
And this is what i got when I try to uninstall it:View attachment 7336.
However the game worked when I launch it.

You're trying to install the game without changing your locale (Witch is France i thinK?) . Change your locale to Japan (with date settings and all). Everything except your system language should be set to Japan. Then try again.

I changed local and date settings to Japan but I got the same result. The setup doesnt work but the game work aswell so maybe the file is damaged.

I just got a new problem from nowhere it seems and I ask for help. I have played this game and other waffle games with no issues before (running in jap locale and admin system etc).

But a couple of days ago, this game and every single waffle game I have installed just gives me a black screen with the sound of the game menu in the background. As if my moniter couldn't display the game. Alt+F4 still gives the "panic exit" command up etc.

Does anyone know what might be the issue? It's just so strange that all 11 waffle games I have installed all of the sudden all have the same issue and only these games.

Reactions: dnceridderterre
I just got a new problem from nowhere it seems and I ask for help. I have played this game and other waffle games with no issues before (running in jap locale and admin system etc).

But a couple of days ago, this game and every single waffle game I have installed just gives me a black screen with the sound of the game menu in the background. As if my moniter couldn't display the game. Alt+F4 still gives the "panic exit" command up etc.

Does anyone know what might be the issue? It's just so strange that all 11 waffle games I have installed all of the sudden all have the same issue and only these games.

I still have this issue :-( I just cannot play any WAFFLE game for some reason. I really appriciate anyone who might know what the issue is? Please!

If possible, can someone upload the files, that are in the mdf format of this game. I have tried ,different programs to mount this game and downloaded it from different site. But it keeps saying that the file is corrupt. I really want to play this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!