[Hentai game] [141121] [みなとそふと] 真剣で私に恋しなさい!A-4 [H-Game] [Crack]

just repair the rar file then it will ask you where to extract it & extract it to A-4 in your program files which im assuming thats where you have the game installed at

yea i like bushou shes really nice but i also like this one too.i wanted her to fight momoyo because she seems really strong rinchu beat her but rinchu is as strong as momoyo.so it would be a good fight to see besides momoyo wins to freaking much we need more strong characters like this one lol.hopefully they will fight in the future of majikoi but that seems highly impossible fine.JPG

yea i like bushou shes really nice but i also like this one too.i wanted her to fight momoyo because she seems really strong rinchu beat her but rinchu is as strong as momoyo.so it would be a good fight to see besides momoyo wins to freaking much we need more strong characters like this one lol.hopefully they will fight in the future of majikoi but that seems highly impossible View attachment 6274

imo rinshu is strong but not in momoyo lvl (also hume and tsubame)
you can see momoyo's strength in A-4 on this short scene
momoyo beat shishin(brown haired china girl/chest pad) in a single strike so strong it left only twinkling star.
and also when she's on sparring with bushou at kawakami temple

btw, i've read some guys on A-4 mentioning about 'M' thingy
also on exit-short-scene cookie-2 said finally 'M' will be revealed on A-5.
did i miss something on prev A-series ?

thats Shishin you cant compare her to someone as strong as Rinchu..Also Hume was talking about her(crazy black & yellow eye chick)gosh i can never get her name she only appeared like 4 times in the route lol.if hume was talking about her you know she has to be very strong & for Rinchu to beat her yea she's at momoyo level if not better.also there is a Majikoi wiki that gave a lot of information on Rinchu i suggest you check it out.just going from the weeaboo senses here i cant fully understand the conversation of what hume was saying about her.But it does seems like Rinchu & gray hair chick seems to be comrades so its possible we didn't see neither of their full power

imo rinshu is strong but not in momoyo lvl (also hume and tsubame)
you can see momoyo's strength in A-4 on this short scene
momoyo beat shishin(brown haired china girl/chest pad) in a single strike so strong it left only twinkling star.
and also when she's on sparring with bushou at kawakami temple

btw, i've read some guys on A-4 mentioning about 'M' thingy
also on exit-short-scene cookie-2 said finally 'M' will be revealed on A-5.
did i miss something on prev A-series ?
You should redo the Cookie IS route for more info on M^^

I need a Shibunkyou route now! I was sure she would appear on the Rinchuu sub but in the end she didn't ...

btw,
I think that Shibunkyou is stronger than Rinchuu (or about same lvl) since they didn't really fight to the end.
Also, Hume only said she had good eyes and that he had trouble to deal with the Shibunkyou of the past and not the current one.
Bushou is about the same lvl as Rinchuu but still found momoyo peerless when they trained together, so I still think that the best are Momoyo, Hume, Zozma, and Tesshin.

Last edited:
just played the game.....i cursed you minato soft......after coming this far another new girl appear....really?and now i really hope there is bushou's route (red haired ryozanpaku if im not mistake the name)......i really become her fans at first appearance...from my bottom heart i really hope there is A-6 with her route

i second that lol~

can't download the crack... can someone upload it to a decent place link mega or uploaded or anything that's not suspicious

i have this error everytime i try to install the game, sayin something about bgm4.pac. anyobody have the solution of this?
and if i try to open this まじこいA-4.exe. it goes straight to somekind of sdwrap thingy ,_,
never mind, just tried to re extract it for like 7 times and it works =.=

Last edited:
Re: [141121] [みなとそふと] 真剣で私に恋しなさい!A-4 [H-Game]

I bought the game myself cause i can't wait any longer, even so... I can't even play it ==

Why Couldn't you play it if you bought it?

Well regarding the man called M on A-4, I am quite sure that they mean Maroudo ( Aoi Touma ).

Well regarding the man called M on A-4, I am quite sure that they mean Maroudo ( Aoi Touma ).

I don't think it can be Aoi Touma since his father was taken care of by the Kukki when they introduced Yoshitsune and the other clones in Kawakami. And since his father is not here anymore he dosen't have a reason to do anything like in the Ryuzetsuran route^^
If I remember right there is a scene where he is relieved to not have his father around and even thanks Yoshitsune in Majikoi S.

Originally Posted by Hyoui View Post
I don't think it can be Aoi Touma since his father was taken care of by the Kukki when they introduced Yoshitsune and the other clones in Kawakami. And since his father is not here anymore he dosen't have a reason to do anything like in the Ryuzetsuran route^^
If I remember right there is a scene where he is relieved to not have his father around and even thanks Yoshitsune in Majikoi S.

Yeah I know, also there is a scene at S that Inoue and Touma said thay they happy their father got into accident and hope they learn their lesson.
But taking that M also messing up with Kuki familiy in A-3 ( Rin route ) and he seems to know Yamato nature I still think there is still a possibility that Touma is M.
Well maybe we will see who M truly is at A-5 ( Yoshitsune route or Margitte route ).
Just hoping that Minato Soft will keep produce Majikoi as there are so many character that I like to be made into a main heroine ( Shi Bunkyo, Bushou, Yumiko, Umeko or maybe even Ageha )

Yeah I know, also there is a scene at S that Inoue and Touma said thay they happy their father got into accident and hope they learn their lesson.
But taking that M also messing up with Kuki familiy in A-3 ( Rin route ) and he seems to know Yamato nature I still think there is still a possibility that Touma is M.
Well maybe we will see who M truly is at A-5 ( Yoshitsune route or Margitte route ).
Just hoping that Minato Soft will keep produce Majikoi as there are so many character that I like to be made into a main heroine ( Shi Bunkyo, Bushou, Yumiko, Umeko or maybe even Ageha )

Since we're talking about Takahiro I think he's just trying to mislead with M since the most doubtful characters all have M as an initial (Maroudo, Mapple, Mikado). I think it's a person with deep connections (spy?) within the Kukki group.
I think the answer could be in either Takae or Yoshitsune's route.

btw, I want to see an Ageha route too but since she already got one in KimiAru I don't think there's a chance this will happen^^

I think Momoyo, Tesshin and Hume are really in a different dimension power level if they're really serious
Rinchuu, Shibunkyou and Busshou are in very high level but not really in the Momoyo's level

More and more girls coming, and majikoi will never end lol, but above all I hope they would make another long route not exactly just choosing a girl, like in ryuzetsuran route
the feeling of kazama family not really much appearing anymore, one of things that I very like in the first Majikoi
Hope they will make that Majikoi M mentioned in this A-4 lol

I don't know if this place is ok for me to ask but... Did the soundtrack of the A series has already out? I couldn't find the koi no A ha shinken shoubu (the theme song), especially the full version for every girls

I think Momoyo, Tesshin and Hume are really in a different dimension power level if they're really serious
Rinchuu, Shibunkyou and Busshou are in very high level but not really in the Momoyo's level

More and more girls coming, and majikoi will never end lol, but above all I hope they would make another long route not exactly just choosing a girl, like in ryuzetsuran route
the feeling of kazama family not really much appearing anymore, one of things that I very like in the first Majikoi
Hope they will make that Majikoi M mentioned in this A-4 lol

I don't know if this place is ok for me to ask but... Did the soundtrack of the A series has already out? I couldn't find the koi no A ha shinken shoubu (the theme song), especially the full version for every girls

I completly agree with you. I think that one of the best point of the Majikoi series is the quantity and quality of sub characters. It's really too bad that they don't use them much more for the A series.

btw, the sondtrack is already out: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=840184 You should be able to buy it from amazon too^^

can someone give me the link for the crack because whenever i extract i still cant open the game

Installed the game in the default location, applied the crack in the op (.bin file and majikoiA4.exe copy/pasted into the install location) and i'm getting this popup when I try to run it.

znncci.png

Any idea what it says or what the problem is?

just repair the rar file then it will ask you where to extract it & extract it to A-4 in your program files which im assuming thats where you have the game installed at

Looks like i'm having the same problem mentioned here, but clicking on the Rar file and going to "repair" hasn't done anything to fix it, by the looks of things.

Edit: repaired it four or five times out of frustration, now it suddenly works.

No idea how or why, but fuck it, i'll take it.

edit: Forgot to mention, but thanks GirlCelly, i'm pretty sure you're the most prolific sharer of stuff like this that i've ever seen, and the only reason I even found Majikoi in the first place.

Major props to you.

Last edited:
the crack dont work for me., downloadded it many times, repaired it many times, and still not working., ,
btw is the Magikoia4.exe supposed to be 2kb? i also tried to disable my antivirus before downloading and never activate it till this game work. is there any other link? maybe the file is broken and repair is not doing anything..

il try repairing the Supposedly fixed rar file. eternally.

View attachment 7569

hello look at this, the crack doesnt work., repairing the donwloaded file from the link countless didnt work, so i tried to repair the fixed one endlessly and didnt have a luck. look at the magikoia4.exe looks like its a unrecognized file cuz it doesnt have a icon and it is 2kb only., is it me or its just like that?

looking at the past magikoi a series theyre patch are as large as the .bin file., but the one on the downloads is 2kb so its clearly suspiscious

Last edited:
guys i got question every time i execute the program always show this message then force quit, someone can explain what's going on ?

thank you

@ryuuna A very common problem but I honestly can't explain how or why it appears. If I recall correctly it means corrupted file. Various methods have been known to fail and succeed when fixing this issue. You can try:
deleting all traces of your profile (just keep config for your preferred settings and/or script to keep your progress (text youve read)).
you may also try relocating your game folder to another location
you may try redownloading cracks or finding new ones
try playing from different areas (game folder is in an external HDD, downloads folder, desktop, or program files folder)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779