Katfile:
girlcelly said:
Rapidgator:
girlcelly said:
Rosefile:
girlcelly said:
Mexashare:
girlcelly said:
Um...If you ever consider buy Premium Account, you can use my Rapidgator Referral Link. I am really appreciated for your support~

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

Try to get it quickly you guys, because seem someone always report abuse my files >_<

Beware fraud from fake sites !

https://www.anime-sharing.com/forum...]-regarding-about-fake-site-haitenjp-1125346/

Reactions: Mac CITY
I would like to have an update program for the previous pre-order bonus "Reaper Set" and "White Dress Set" that is compatible with this software.

qwertyuiop

qwertyuiop

qwertyuiop

White loading screen during character creation, and cannot click on anything during new game. Am I missing something?

It was already locale japanese. Other games which required japanese locale played fine.

I have the same problem. Then i put my Windows 10 to Japan region included format. And solved it.

Try to use Locale-Remulator. Or if you are using a locale emulator try to put your Windows region and format to Japan.

Ok, got it to work. Apparently, having JP system locale is not enough and have to change regional format to Japanese as well.

Leaving country or region option as your default seems fine, no need to change this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please reupload RJ264706? thx
dornhog wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi Nihonjaki90, if at all possible, could you reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/posts/6236814
Thanks so much
carlwangsg wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please update
✨Shine✨[ちなころ/えるふ茶園][JA/EN/ZH]極限改変・魔法少女ミスティックルーンver.0.3.0β
to ver.0.4.0β?

Thanks.