If the 100MB parts extract, the archive's fine and something is strange with your system. Don't ask me what though, as I've run out of ideas. :(
Maybe try forcing it to ignore CRC errors and then check if the file's CRC matches the official one.

I don't think something wrong with my system. Other anime from here are just fine & doesn't seems to have the problem as this. So this is perhaps the last thing that I ask. Re-upload the links by deleted all the archives & remake a new archive. Meaning pack back & rar back the anime. I seriously wanted this anime by [a-s] fansub as it's IMPOSSIBLE to find elsewhere in the net. Serious. Maybe each episode split into 3 parts might work... let's say each part is 500mb. Please... help!

Oh yea... just wondering... y is it the files are shown as [split at 800MB] when in fact download from the links are 600+? I don't understand this. :o_O:

Last edited:
I don't think something wrong with my system. Other anime from here are just fine & doesn't seems to have the problem as this. So this is perhaps the last thing that I ask. Re-upload the links by deleted all the archives & remake a new archive.
The archives are fine and extract perfectly okay. By extracting the 100MB splits without errors, you've proven that the issue is somewhere with your software and not the links - the two archives inside the 10MB split are CRC checked when you extract them, meaning they can't be broken and should work.

Oh yea... just wondering... y is it the files are shown as [split at 800MB] when in fact download from the links are 600+? I don't understand this. :o_O:
I split the files into roughly equal parts to make uploading and downloading faster. The 800MB refers to the maximum size such a split archive can have before I increase the part number.

[MENTION=80650]PsyXcho[/MENTION]; Turns out I replaced these with DHD's version a while back, so I no longer have these files. Sorry about that. :sowwy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]