Hi SB!

And actually Valkyrie was/is my fav. (due lance/spear type charas)...:goodtea:

oh i thought she was unown kun's the valkyrie as she was designed by his favorite artist [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];

well i didn't like her personality much for the two episodes.

Reactions: trtlatstewa
oh i thought she was unown kun's the valkyrie as she was designed by his favorite artist [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];

well i didn't like her personality much for the two episodes.

I'm not familiar with anything about the anime x3 SO dunno who is who, lol
Also that jiggly avatar x3

Reactions: trtlatstewa
Omake%2BGif%2BAnime%2B-%2BBikini%2BWarriors%2B-%2BEpisode%2B8%2B-%2BValkyrie%2BOverhead%2BSlash.gif

Omake%2BGif%2BAnime%2B-%2BBikini%2BWarriors%2B-%2BEpisode%2B8%2B-%2BHunter%2BAttacks%2BValkyrie.gif

only 5 minute episodes [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];

valkyrie is designed by tony taka

Well, indeed... These 5 min. is like always still the big minus point in the series (if even as series describe can...) - They had at least to 10-15 min increase could, BUT NO...>_>

its good that its not more 5 minutes otherwise it would have been worse

its meant to be pure fan service

no story, and just funny.

its good that its not more 5 minutes otherwise it would have been worse

its meant to be pure fan service

no story, and just funny.

Well, I did mentioned that the duration the big minus point was, but not the only minus point in this area - even at the plot (even that it very very very loose was): If they at least an solid story give had, like at Hyakka Ryouran - Then were sure awesome been...>_>

Well, I did mentioned that the duration the big minus point was, but not the only minus point in this area - even at the plot (even that it very very very loose was): If they at least an solid story give had, like at Hyakka Ryouran - Then were sure awesome been...>_>

well if they would have made it longer it would have turned out like queen's blade

its fine as it is a mindless fun show.

anyways shi, fighter seemed a little blend to me. I liked her design but paladdin's personality is so much better.

well if they would have made it longer it would have turned out like queen's blade

its fine as it is a mindless fun show.

anyways shi, fighter seemed a little blend to me. I liked her design but paladdin's personality is so much better.

Well, don't mention Queen's Blade: The charas from there was relative fine, but the plot was terrible - I did the track lost there...>_>

But at BW was though too much potential wasted: It had a awesome fantasy-ecchi-action anime be can, if the producers really tried had an plot and an full anime to making...>_>

And Fighter... Well, she was at least from the other, where you her probably seriously take could - She was fine.

Well, don't mention Queen's Blade: The charas from there was relative fine, but the plot was terrible - I did the track lost there...>_>

But at BW was though too much potential wasted: It had a awesome fantasy-ecchi-action anime be can, if the producers really tried had an plot and an full anime to making...>_>

And Fighter... Well, she was at least from the other, where you her probably seriously take could - She was fine.

the only think queen's blade has going for it is alleyne

anyways i am giving it another chance and i am kinda enjoying it.

anyways fighter was boring. the mage was annoying. The dark just irritated me.

paladin made me laugh.

also started watch walkure romanze its alright.

the only think queen's blade has going for it is alleyne

anyways i am giving it another chance and i am kinda enjoying it.

anyways fighter was boring. the mage was annoying. The dark just irritated me.

paladin made me laugh.

also started watch walkure romanze its alright.

Hmm... Well, this is a preference thing, if you it like - is it then fine, enjoy it...

And... Well, Dark was really not the best, but the Mage was though still manageable I think...

And Valkyrie Romance...? Ah yeah, I know that (is from Ricotta's VN adapted): Was really good...

Hmm... Well, this is a preference thing, if you it like - is it then fine, enjoy it...

And... Well, Dark was really not the best, but the Mage was though still manageable I think...

And Valkyrie Romance...? Ah yeah, I know that (is from Ricotta's VN adapted): Was really good...

Well i will be the judge of both shows once i watch them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01158411 RJ01158415 RJ01156439 RJ01158175 in mexa ? thx
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159497 RJ01158925 rj01151695 RJ01154061 RJ01154530 RJ01050812 RJ01040575 in mexa ? thx
Shiryuu29 wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine Would you please mind upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ222336.html Link is dead