Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Don't forget Bitch Bokujou's RPG Maker game that's ostensibly coming out this month. As with many doujin games, a delay is a distinct possibility. The game will be voiced, which is interesting because I've never played a voiced RPG-style game. The art style won't appeal to everyone, I'm sure. Personally, I find the ahegao ridiculous/funny yet still erotic.

Don't forget Bitch Bokujou's RPG Maker game that's ostensibly coming out this month. As with many doujin games, a delay is a distinct possibility. The game will be voiced, which is interesting because I've never played a voiced RPG-style game. The art style won't appeal to everyone, I'm sure. Personally, I find the ahegao ridiculous/funny yet still erotic.

Is the way he uses it, by the moment the over the top ahegao appears the story is well past the point where you care about such small details xD...and yes is somehow funny too.

To be honest it's more like netori than netorare. It's so underwhelming than his/her previous works. This time it pretty much go straight to nukige.

As long as is good, i might rather see a good netori nukige that a bad or unsatisfying ntr, that said is it any good.......i don't want to lose more hope in the world and count ver9 into the fallen giants (of ntr).

I really don't understand your question. I'll try to define the 2 sub types close to your query.

NTR: Netorare (寝取られ) is a sexual fetish designed to cause sexual jealousy by way of having the heroine indulge in sexual activity with someone other than the protagonist.

Reverse NTR: Netorare where a hero/heroine or other side character steals the male protagonist away from another hero/heroine.

I mean, some (most?) NTR games I find have the woman be the actual protagonist, and the story is told mostly from her POV. Mature Quest, Fleeting Iris, Sword Princess Cistina, Netorare Lazuli, Kedamono, NTR Imouto Misaki, Itazura War, To H..., Young Wife Souffle, Minako, and some others I can't remember. In all of these games, you play as the wife/girlfriend/love interest and usually can directly decide whether or not to cheat (or whether or not succumb to blackmail, or to lose a battle on purpose).

But then there's NTR where you play as the husband/boyfriend/guy in love, and your decisions are more secondary. SURVIVE, SURVIVE 2, NTRPG, NRPG2, Thug Hero Party, Foward Ho, and that Team Niimii game that I can't remember the name.

It's not really netorase, because in these examples the male protagonist doesn't want to lose either, he's just sabotaged by the player controlling his decisions to be awful decisions (or in NTRPG 1 and 2, sabotaged by the script)

I could not use VNR to catch text from ネトラレジスタンス and オカ研の秘宝、恐怖のネトラレスゴロク . Could you help me find H-Hook code for these games? Should I change different software instead of VNR to catch text of mini NTR RPG games?

Jinsei btw. has already 3 games in development. And none of them coming out this year (he would have already announced that). I am reading his blog everytime a entry comes in and last time he gave a short progression status on all of his games. The tennis game is 90% complete, but i am pretty sure this is stucking there several months. Another indicatior is that the next game he annoucent way later is already at the same status.

EDIT: There is a new post today where he confirms that there is no new game coming out.

Yeah, I don't understand why he's making so many games at the same time.

Some people tend to have too many ideas at the same time so it's easier for them to work on several different projects

Some people tend to have too many ideas at the same time so it's easier for them to work on several different projects

Yeah, plus i think he already released 1 game this years (Irodori), still i hoped for at least 1 more T.T, what doe she said in the post? doe she give a tentative date at least? or how he plans to release them? i mean he could release them all at once, or with 1 month in between, or go the (maybe smart) route of releasing them in different seasons......also all of them interest me but if i have to say i think the tennis one and gyaru ones interest me more, the other i know too little about.

My HDD died and I lost lots of stuff. Luckily I had most of it backuped, but I still lost like 200 gb of hentai -_-

I hope you guys can help me find some of the hentai in my collection if it's not too much to ask. Specially the old stuff that is much harder to find working links of.

My HDD died and I lost lots of stuff. Luckily I had most of it backuped, but I still lost like 200 gb of hentai -_-

I hope you guys can help me find some of the hentai in my collection if it's not too much to ask. Specially the old stuff that is much harder to find working links of.

.........RIP.

Yeah, I don't understand why he's making so many games at the same time.

Yeah, plus i think he already released 1 game this years (Irodori), still i hoped for at least 1 more T.T, what doe she said in the post? doe she give a tentative date at least? or how he plans to release them? i mean he could release them all at once, or with 1 month in between, or go the (maybe smart) route of releasing them in different seasons......also all of them interest me but if i have to say i think the tennis one and gyaru ones interest me more, the other i know too little about.
Na, its not just that easy. Irodori has already sold over 6000 units and its so popular that it is getting a hardcopy release. This is no longer a fan project. They doing serious bisuness.
The problem lies most likely somewhere else. The games are not released as planned and they stuck somewhere in the production (they also had a hard disk lose this year which was another hit). And while this issue doesnt involve things like the concept, story or art, the people who works on these things are more or less without work. So why not let them working on the next game? And now they stucking with 3 or if i am not mistaken even 4 projects.

Na, its not just that easy. Irodori has already sold over 6000 units and its so popular that it is getting a hardcopy release. This is no longer a fan project. They doing serious bisuness.
The problem lies most likely somewhere else. The games are not released as planned and they stuck somewhere in the production (they also had a hard disk lose this year which was another hit). And while this issue doesnt involve things like the concept, story or art, the people who works on these things are more or less without work. So why not let them working on the next game? And now they stucking with 3 or if i am not mistaken even 4 projects.

I am happy his (their) efforts is being rewarded, and yeah they may be doing this for passion but people need to eat xD, that is why i said releasing them by season was the smart choice, more money and is spaced longer.

looks good, please someone share it :D
RJ213589_img_main.jpg

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=...e&unique_op=af&utm_source=http://ntrblog.com/

This CG was incredibly nice as well: https://exhentai.org/g/1152443/d5863b8b5d/. Be sure to check out the sequence right around 550.
And this unrelated one around 48: https://e-hentai.org/g/1144765/7c429b04b8/. English DLSite page here for details or purchase.

Been juggling a bunch of games, including starting a replay of Thug Hero Party, finishing Dare mo ga Kanojo o Neratteru, and so on.

Not much to say since nobody else will be particularly interested, so still not interesting but in brief:
1. Orcsoft went shit. I can't believe that game was ever hyped. How did they manage to create Aisai Nikki!?
2. Venus is solid -- finished my 1st game from them, Hatsuuso, and I'm looking forward to the others.
3. ANIM is great, even their worst is superior to almost all other brands. Haven't finished it yet, but was impressed by Tsuma no Biniku o Ijiru Chichi no Futoi Yubi. Overall I don't think I've ever officially fully finished an ANIM game, but trying to change that for multiple titles of theirs slowly in parallel.
4. Bought 'When Days Rewind' volumes 1 and 2. Read maybe the 1st third or quarter of volume 1 and it doesn't seem that impressive; if I change my mind, I'll post thoughts. It has been brought up before in the past in this thread, but they're self-published novels from Push Publication.

Lastly, and largely the reason for this post, I think this animation is from an NTR game but I was unable to figure out the source, anyone of you happen to know? Thanks in advance.

Edit: This gallery is immense too. It's like NTR Christmas.

Reactions: straight.shota
This CG was incredibly nice as well: https://exhentai.org/g/1152443/d5863b8b5d/. Be sure to check out the sequence right around 550.
And this unrelated one around 48: https://e-hentai.org/g/1144765/7c429b04b8/. English DLSite page here for details or purchase.

Been juggling a bunch of games, including starting a replay of Thug Hero Party, finishing Dare mo ga Kanojo o Neratteru, and so on.

Not much to say since nobody else will be particularly interested, so still not interesting but in brief:
1. Orcsoft went shit. I can't believe that game was ever hyped. How did they manage to create Aisai Nikki!?
2. Venus is solid -- finished my 1st game from them, Hatsuuso, and I'm looking forward to the others.
3. ANIM is great, even their worst is superior to almost all other brands. Haven't finished it yet, but was impressed by Tsuma no Biniku o Ijiru Chichi no Futoi Yubi. Overall I don't think I've ever officially fully finished an ANIM game, but trying to change that for multiple titles of theirs slowly in parallel.
4. Bought 'When Days Rewind' volumes 1 and 2. Read maybe the 1st third or quarter of volume 1 and it doesn't seem that impressive; if I change my mind, I'll post thoughts. It has been brought up before in the past in this thread, but they're self-published novels from Push Publication.

Lastly, and largely the reason for this post, I think this animation is from an NTR game but I was unable to figure out the source, anyone of you happen to know? Thanks in advance.

Edit: This gallery is immense too. It's like NTR Christmas.

Those CG galleries are all good, shame those are almost never translated, is not imposible but it is harder than normal doujins or h-mangas.

https://exhentai.org/g/1134164/8d1e5273e7/ can anyone who knows even alittle of moon runes explain the story here?

There was one guy in comments who explained overall layout of the story. :)

Hero guy was cursed by he demon king that beat him so that he can never get any stronger, unless his beloved has sex with the guy he hates the most. Being the natural born hero, he can't put himself above the whole kingdom and he's the only one with the strength to stand against the stronger demons and the only one who has a chance of getting strong enough to beat their leader. So he bitterly allows it for the greater good.
It's probably all some insidious plot by the demon king to have him fall into despair when she finally betrays him, and turn him to the dark side when he hates everything.
And like Asarta said, the fat fuck is is the prince, so if the guy beats the crap out of him, he'll be charged with lèse-majesté. An the reason he's watching is because they've discovered that if the girl doesn't have enough negative feelings when doing it with the guy, the hero becomes weak. So he agrees to watch, thinking if she's doing it with that guy in front of the man she loves, she'll feel mortified.
None of this is my opinion, just what's happening. So don't complain to me about it.

BTW anyone played this game? https://vndb.org/v10221

Can you actually see scenes where heroine cheating on you? Or only "netorare" scenes are organised by player and the game is mostly netori and some cheating behind the scenes?

Reactions: Animefan_09
you loan your created girls to other users(which is now dead). And you "loan" user created gfs. Nettori based.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, do you have the update for this? It has additional content and bug fixes. Please and thanks.
まものす to v24.08.25 (Ver1.20)