VJ005210_img_main.jpg

彼女が見舞いに来ない理由

by "TeamBitters"

----------------

RJ057070_img_main.jpg

ヤンヅマ心春 ~お前の嫁は俺のモノ~

by 煩悩本舗

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

Now, time to wait for the new Venus game to show up..I love Venus games. Maybe I should start learning how to use share.

Yeah, you should. Particularly if you've got their previous works. I'd really like to get the one's I'm missing. No pressure. :p

Hey Guys, the NTR Manga Torrent is almost complete, Iv'e still got a lot of folders of mixed content on my HDD so i am going through each folder checking what's NTR and what's not. Iv'e also been searching around the net at various websites looking for content i don't have. So If anyone needs me to look for a certain artist or NTR manga I'll try to get it and add it in the torrent. Everything is Translated to English and is currently 7.18GB:D

Anyone have any of the STARWORKS game still in their HDD that they can upload? I'm looking for this one in particular:

新・彼女は先生のモデル

and this one of course (compilation of 3 previous games):

STARWORKS期間限定パック

and might as well ask for this one too:

妻教師2010

I have 智奈 ~私と浮浪者のおじさんの交流時間~ that comes in the compilation, its not NTR by the way.
link
Pass: 123

I can do 1 and 3. I'll start looking for STARWORKS期間限定パック on share, hopefully it'll pop up.

Meh since I fulfilled the previous request, I PM'ed the guy the link. Since more people are asking for starworks' works I might as well post the link.
Pass is filename

Also Team Bitter's marriage blue just released a trailer today.

Much obliged thanks to NTSA. May I ask if you might also have 義姉妻 from STARWORKS by any chance?
Thanks again!

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ064061.html

Nice!, one thing though guys, you should at least drop what kind of NTR it is, type A,B,C etc when ya talk about the games.

well I had only did the NTR Mystery part for nurse 3 at the time so... I guess it was obvious type B and is confirmed playing threw it the second time.

The girl not going EVIL in the elf game is part of its charm. I was getting tired of having your girl go all ahegao slutty bitch. Her family is more important to her than the pleasure. Now doesn't that bring a tear to your eye?

oh I like all the things in the elf game, just saying one of the things i like that was not in that game was in the nurse game. also the "Her family is more important to her than the pleasure" not quite true. she like the pleasure but was not mind break or mind corrupted from it. she was just selfish in wanting both, husband even calls her out on it.

Hey Guys, the NTR Manga Torrent is almost complete, Iv'e still got a lot of folders of mixed content on my HDD so i am going through each folder checking what's NTR and what's not. Iv'e also been searching around the net at various websites looking for content i don't have. So If anyone needs me to look for a certain artist or NTR manga I'll try to get it and add it in the torrent. Everything is Translated to English and is currently 7.18GB:D

W-w-wHat..??? 7gigs ntr manga torrent..??? u create it..?? :scared:

I don't want to give false hope, but it seems like I found a NTR manga translator here for LWB, so you can expect more of those releases.
A short insight in editing for those who want a new chapter each day: I have been redrawing a color page for about 7 hours now (of course not at a stretch), because the author thinks it's not necessary to use bubbles but just post the text in the drawings...

the trailer been out for some time, site one is just the high res version. I'm getting ready to talk about what to expect from that game soon.
It's Team Bitters so we can expect disappointment

[MENTION=14089]Animefan_09[/MENTION] Game has hypnotism tag in Getchu so beware. Cg sure looks hot, we need more blonde sluts with too much makeup.

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] Yeah it's still a WIP, mostly likely that number will increase currently it's at 7.85GB I've been finding new content.:rant:

I also have 16GB of mixed contents folders left to sort through.:D

It's Team Bitters so we can expect disappointment

yes, all of their NTR games have been disappointing. sad really cause they had some good ideas but executed them in the worse way possible
:angvoodoo:

marrage blue system sounds good on paper.

the first part is the proposal. the player has to choose where and when he pops the question which set up how the rest of the game plays out.

the 2nd part is interacting with the girl till the wedding. If you ignore her a blue meeter starts to fill up. player must look for signs that the girl want to have sex.

3rd part is the NTR and probably from the girls POV and if I read right in a complety differnt section in the menu screen. so short of unlocking prologs, might this mean NTR MYSTERY for the main game?
:bigeyes:

at least this time it looks like to have more type A but then again there last game look to have some good A but mostly had the girl looking like she hated it 90% .like a hi-bread type B-C. :forsaken:

Last edited:

yes, all of their NTR games have been disappointing. sad really cause they had some good ideas but executed them in the worse way possible
:angvoodoo:

marrage blue system sounds good on paper.

the first part is the proposal. the player has to choose where and when he pops the question which set up how the rest of the game plays out.

the 2nd part is interacting with the girl till the wedding. If you ignore her a blue meeter starts to fill up. player must look for signs that the girl want to have sex.

3rd part is the NTR and probably from the girls POV and if I read right in a complety differnt section in the menu screen. so short of unlocking prologs, might this mean NTR MYSTERY for the main game?
:bigeyes:

at least this time it looks like to have more type A but then again there last game look to have some good A but mostly had the girl looking like she hated it 90% .like a hi-bread type B-C. :forsaken:

yes, ntr A is the best....well hopefully team bitter can pull out a masterpiece this time....
I just saw the trailer...the trailer says there are 4 types of Netori men came to get the heroine:
1. 親身に和姦系
This one is type A...the men gets close to her and she also wants the men to be around her....well sex...
2. 若い欲情ぶつけ系
This one says get drown in lust of younger men (like the boy she teaches)...man i suck at translating....
3. 腹黒好色系
Men who get close to her with evil intention
4. 強引脅迫変態系
Blackmail.....nuff said

hmm so there are other female chars that will try to seduce the main male char :/
the radar system in soredemo is back too, but now they will put more than one suspicious objects on screen...
they have the prologue when they just met 6 years ago until now...and you can decide how to propose to her, which will affect the story too...

Last edited:

I think their last game felt more like a Rape game than NTR.

I think their last game felt more like a Rape game than NTR.
true...i think only like 2 males doesn't rape her....her rugby athlete kouhai and that fancy guy who always gives her present

[MENTION=14120]himan[/MENTION] yes there are 4 men after her with each with it's on type of NTR. hears a little more info

1. is type A
character:藤川 和章 Fujikawa
teacher at the school that Sayaka works. they build a kind affection for each other

2. not sure what type it is but the theme is youth
character: 前田清人 Kiyoto Maeta
Sayaka's pupil. A serious honor student type. bright ..an excellent grade..The club activities either energy is shown as a director of the drama club, and it has the dream of establishing the theatrical company. if he grows above 170 cm he is going to confess to sayaka.

character: 金子隆次 [Takashiji] Kaneko
he is the manager of the wedding hall. also Sayaka's Senpais at university days. if Sayaka hart is wavering he will seduce her and drown her in pleaser (guessing)

4. blackmail
黒田憲弘 Hiroshi Kuroda
Sayaka's father-in-law (mother's remarriage partner).
blackmail---most used tactic in NTR which makes it kind of old. hopefully it's type B and she starts enjoying it sooner rather then latter.:D

[MENTION=11769]PirateKingCZ[/MENTION]
Damn... i cant wait xD

for Marriage Blue, this is not the first time that the heroine of Team Bitters game get so many NTR Routes... The most i have ever seen for NTR Route in any game should still be the Sore Tsuma by them

My all time fav

VJ005210_img_main.jpg

彼女が見舞いに来ない理由

by "TeamBitters"

----------------

This game made me take note of team bittters, the ahegao the NTR. This was one of the games where I actually used AGTH alot.

RJ057070_img_main.jpg

ヤンヅマ心春 ~お前の嫁は俺のモノ~

by 煩悩本舗

This thing right here, I hate. Was a bitch to upload and the yaoi man...the yaoi. :dispirited:

Last edited:

I don't want to give false hope, but it seems like I found a NTR manga translator here for LWB, so you can expect more of those releases.
A short insight in editing for those who want a new chapter each day: I have been redrawing a color page for about 7 hours now (of course not at a stretch), because the author thinks it's not necessary to use bubbles but just post the text in the drawings...

more ntr traslated? :harpangel::bigeyes::nosebleed::loudverdict::desire::thumbup::shopping::rant::lovestruck::cheerleader::hapgirl::desire:

err acording to e-hentai this game is ntr http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/5-[120127]-[hourglass]-昏き祟りの森で-update-[h-game]-45441/ does someone knows more or less how the ntr in this one goes? (plz if is REALLY BAD you would be saving me from wasting god knows how many hours downloading)
An hypnosis game... I'll try that one when the walkthrough will be out: probably ntr if the main guy is not the bad guy...?

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] Yeah it's still a WIP, mostly likely that number will increase currently it's at 7.85GB I've been finding new content.:rant:

I also have 16GB of mixed contents folders left to sort through.:D
Interesting :smug:

That would be very, very cool if it pans out. If it does and they'd like suggestions, this is an excellent place to ask. I have quite a few I'd love to see in english. :evillaugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779