Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

The last one is Maro 3. Adding one more POV, the old man who rapes Sakimi in Maro 2. It has new 3 rout First Maro impregnating and marrying Sakimi, Second Sakimi and Yukina get free ticket to onsen trip, but they didn't know it's a trap, and surprise waiting for them. Last Maro guy meet young girl, this one seems unfinished because the story is trainwreck. I was hoping they releasing in 2 games like in the first plan. And i have feeling in Netorare onsen arc, we would be getting Misaki as guest star, but... you know the what happened to elf...

Elf went bankrupt right?

I really wanted to play these games but i couldn't find them online. You happen to know where i could them?

Also can i get a summary of Bijiri wo Yurashi Hoka no Otoko to Kairaku wo Musaboru Midara Tsuma Gomennasai, demo Anata no Mono ja Watashi Manzoku Dekinai no...? Thanks.

Elf went bankrupt right?

I really wanted to play these games but i couldn't find them online. You happen to know where i could them?

Also can i get a summary of Bijiri wo Yurashi Hoka no Otoko to Kairaku wo Musaboru Midara Tsuma Gomennasai, demo Anata no Mono ja Watashi Manzoku Dekinai no...? Thanks.

Here.. http://h-suki.com/jeux/index.php?id...=all&tri=1&filesize=all&review=all&nbview=all

But that sites doesn't have Boku no kanojo gatenkei and Maro gatenkei 3. Try searching it in this site, i remember months a go somone reuploading those games. If not found, try PM biohrd, hope he can help you.

And sorry can't help you with summary because....... i forgot the story -_- , this is one of the few team ntr games that doesn't give me strong impression, so i forgot the story.

Here.. http://h-suki.com/jeux/index.php?id...=all&tri=1&filesize=all&review=all&nbview=all

But that sites doesn't have Boku no kanojo gatenkei and Maro gatenkei 3. Try searching it in this site, i remember months a go somone reuploading those games. If not found, try PM biohrd, hope he can help you.

And sorry can't help you with summary because....... i forgot the story -_- , this is one of the few team ntr games that doesn't give me strong impression, so i forgot the story.

Thanks, hopefully someone else can give me the story.

I got a question about Maro. The first 2 games are about the kabuki faced doctor right?

What is boku no kanoko gatenki about?

hello fellow NTR fans, i've been trying to look for serialized manga that has NTR in it and also smut if possible. so far i found cross and crime, /blush-DC and 1 scene in aki sora.

some people recommended me to LIM Dall-Young's work, but for the most part, it LOOKS like at any point ntr could happen, but most of his works don't have ntr. so that was really misleading. he did do cross make which is hentai work of his own manga, which was very interesting to see. don't see mangaka doing hentai of their own works lol.

any one got some recommendations? trying to binge read as much NTR as i wait for regular weekly manga to come out. (trying not to be actual hentai, since that's easy to come across).

---side conversation----

and did you guys hear about a lot of the persona 5 endings? a lot of them contain rape (which could mean ntr if you were into that girl)

1 of the endins the girl becomes the presumed sex slave / toy of a teacher. anne, the girl with blonde hair.

another a girl forcefully marries another man, which means lots of sex if you are marrying.

and finally, one of the girls get's kidnapped by the yakuza and is drugged and prostituted, clearly rape. can't wait for the doujins of this one specifically in the next comiket.

Last edited:
Maro is the name of the protagonist for ALL 3 games. 1st and 2nd games are good but the last one is a bit rushed, they crammed 2 games into one. The last one also the most different from previous games, it has basic RPG element, fight enemies and use correct strategy etc. The story sets few years after Boku Gatenkei, few villains make appearance from the game.
Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei is the holy grail of NTR games. It's the best NTR games to this day in my opinion. If you like NTR games, it's a must title to play. Unfortunately it's long (but worth it) with story that span several years, and the Japanese language is a bit complex than your standard eroge i.e: Atelier sakura games, Lune Team bitter, etc.

i've been trying to look for serialized manga that has NTR in it
I assume you're only interested in English-translated manga. Try these: Tokyo DTED, Holiday Love, Aka Akatoretachi no Monogatari, Boys on the Run, Nozoki Ana.

ah, well i haven't thought of looking at untranslated works, but if you have some recommendations that will be easy find, by all means. i'd very much like to hear any of them.

though it has to be clear enough that i can tell who the MC is, the girl he likes and the cheating/sleeping of other guys.

i checked the mangaupdates comments for aka akatoretachi no monogatari and they say there is no ntr to be had. just a girl who cums from having her blood sucked, but no penetration and no kissing i presume? kissing wasn't brought up, just figured if it was, some one would mention it.

well, to widen the options available, i guess rape of the main heroine also works since that will give the MC heartache too. the girl doesn't necessarily have to be the one to cheat. anything with that also works.

something i just found, i hear there is a lot of rape in "Kanojo wo Mamoru 51 no Houhou", i found confirmation that the black haired girl does get raped, but does the blonde female protagonist ever get raped?

Last edited:
Do people care abouthe black haired slut from Akatachi? I
I thought they cared about vampire waifu x MC OTP because the other was just a self pitying useless heroine.

there's Wolf Guy. Also Chisa x Pon (mostly untranslated).
I don't know much about Akatachi because I dropped it a few chapters in. Same with Holiday Love and Tokyo DTED.

Maro is the name of the protagonist for ALL 3 games. 1st and 2nd games are good but the last one is a bit rushed, they crammed 2 games into one. The last one also the most different from previous games, it has basic RPG element, fight enemies and use correct strategy etc. The story sets few years after Boku Gatenkei, few villains make appearance from the game.
Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei is the holy grail of NTR games. It's the best NTR games to this day in my opinion. If you like NTR games, it's a must title to play. Unfortunately it's long (but worth it) with story that span several years, and the Japanese language is a bit complex than your standard eroge i.e: Atelier sakura games, Lune Team bitter, etc.

Can give a breakdown/summary of Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei? Thanks.

I don't know much about Akatachi because I dropped it a few chapters in. Same with Holiday Love and Tokyo DTED.
Holiday love sucks. too much drama, it's josei i guess.
Chisa x Pon is great.
I wouldn't call it rape though, in the middle she stop resisting. And after the incident she tried to prostituted herself
Can give a breakdown/summary of Boku no Kanojo Gatenkei? Thanks.
Just play it man I'm sure you'll like it. It's Elf game, arts are great, scenario is top notch, few animated scenes.
The story has many branching path.

@AliceT
Play it.

But you can also search for a small summary here. Just look for Action Bastard's posts.

I remember people hating on Wolf Guy for Namek Rape filler (yes, it's filler because mangaka added most of the contents the novels didn't had, one or two chapters would've been enough) and that open "end".

Tokyo DTED, it was hilarious, guy got his crush won by his brother who dated her for fun and then dumped her because used goods now. MC developed ED after hearing how his brother nailed the girl. He couldn't bear it and moved to Tokyo to get over it and rid off of his ED where evryow thought he was gay. Sometimes bad luck, sometimes used by others girls, when he got over his ED his old crush appeared looking comfort on him because brother dumped her for other girls for the Xth time. MC almost went back to crush on her but send her back to his brother as she was a lost cause. MC got sex friends and a Bro wingman.it's very short, two volumes.

this reminds me, "Maro no Kanja wa Gatenkei 3" has a pregnancy bad end. looking at the CG sets, i don't see any pregnant scenes. when does she get pregnant and by who? is it only a verbal thing?

this reminds me, "Maro no Kanja wa Gatenkei 3" has a pregnancy bad end. looking at the CG sets, i don't see any pregnant scenes. when does she get pregnant and by who? is it only a verbal thing?

Like everyone says. Play the game man! You see, elf usually make long games. It's hard to give review without giving spoiler. Especially Boku gatenkei, because it has two POV, unlinear plot, lots of ending. I remember one guy make review in his blog. Just search it via google.

i did play it, with Translation Aggregator and i never found any mention of pregnancy. i was wondering if my machine translation is bad or if i just missed it. i played that game for the NTR pregnancy and in the end i wasn't able to find any. was really let down, knowing that the company is now under and i may never get another pregnancy bad end from them.

edit: for those NTR fans, Tsumamigui 3 is out now and the animation was great. just need to wait for some one to sub it.

Last edited:
edit: for those NTR fans, Tsumamigui 3 is out now and the animation was great. just need to wait for some one to sub it.

Was Tsumamigui 3 ntr?

Edit
OK, it was open end and checking pages back I already got the answer to my question. It wasn't.

Last edited:
what are you talking about? tsumamigui 3 was very NTR. in the VN the 2 main girls can be both cheating on you or raped. in the animation, the last sex scene was NTR. if it goes dark route, then just like the VN, the girls could end up pregnant by the NTR guys.

as a sample, the blonde dude shown in this picture is the guy in the last scene of episode 1. in this scene he OR the other NTR guy got your love interest pregnant.

Attachments

• 0037_ev_0035.png
    0037_ev_0035.png
    830.7 KB · Views: 1,272
Tsumamigui 3 OVA has ntr scene, but only in the last scene. Don't know they gonna focussin in NTR or not in the sequel.

I just based my reply on other posts.

Will it have a second ova I wonder? Tsumamigui 1 & 2 only got one ova so it seems more like an open ending with a "play the games" tactics.

Tsumamigui 3 OVA has ntr scene, but only in the last scene. Don't know they gonna focussin in NTR or not in the sequel.
I didn't play it but did you? I want to know if I followed the game plot or if it's taking its own original route like most ova do.

what are you talking about? tsumamigui 3 was very NTR. in the VN the 2 main girls can be both cheating on you or raped. in the animation, the last sex scene was NTR. if it goes dark route, then just like the VN, the girls could end up pregnant by the NTR guys.

as a sample, the blonde dude shown in this picture is the guy in the last scene of episode 1. in this scene he OR the other NTR guy got your love interest pregnant.

Felt kinda all or nothing in the game. Either you netorare the girl, or she turns into some kind of dumpster slut (so it doesn't matter anyways). Blonde guy was the protagonist for like 1/3rd of the game and the spin-off was from his POV too.

The game have many routes. OVA looks like using Sister in law route. OVA ended in the middle story. So i expecting we will get second OVA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx