Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

You all have sparked my interested discussing Kanobitch. I've never played a Jinsei game before, what would you all say is their best work?
KanoBitch is definitely the weakest out of the 3 games i played. The other 2, Iro Yoridori and Honto no Kimochi are more ntr, the latter is a classic mystery ntr story while Iro Yoridori tries (and in my eyes succeeds) to give some different feelings with the value of relationships. So, i can recommend both because they are really good. And Jinsei has more games in pipeline which will most likely excel to the current ones (tennis game looks fucking awesome).

Now that you mention it, both MILFS look very similar to the ones in Kabe 2 and Kabe 1. If you ignore the fact that instead of wifes they are mothers and instead of husbands they are shotas, this look very similar to the swapping games Anim is famous for. I just hope that's the case and this is another swapping Netorare typical from Anim. I will be crossing all my fingers till 31/08.

Yes for sure just seems to be the whole wife swipe redone with straight shota. Or... Mother/aunt/teacher swap haha. Can't wait till the 31st to see what the relationships will be.

Edit to add note:

Hot. I love this type of - unexpected? - NTR.

Though I'll admit that Korean works more than others seems to have mindless NTR drama. Kind of like a lot of shoujo works have the platonic-but-not-necessarily triangle angst of varying degrees depending on how bat shit crazy the plot is.
Good comparison. Manhwa have gorgeous sexy art, but more often than not it's like a shoujo with with added sexiness, or even worse, like telenovella level bullshit sometimes.
And since shoujo is almost ntr in nature...

For me, Honto no Kimochi, no doubt.
THIS

Honto no Kimochi was amazing:
- full of personality almost tsundere like female mc.
- beautiful/sexy character design and art.
- all the game in mystery mode. Lots of scenes. You actually get to see female mc change, and after sex without seeing what's actually going on... man that was erotic.
- dense oblivious mc.

I want dozens of copies of this game style, I honestly would wolf them all down.

THIS

Honto no Kimochi was amazing:
- full of personality almost tsundere like female mc.
- beautiful/sexy character design and art.
- all the game in mystery mode. Lots of scenes. You actually get to see female mc change, and after sex without seeing what's actually going on... man that was erotic.
- dense oblivious mc.

I want dozens of copies of this game style, I honestly would wolf them all down.

Yes, and that ending, savage.

I'm hoping we're basically getting a Kabe 3 but with a shota spin. My guess is that the blue haired milf is the "naughty" kid's mother and looking at the cover in that perspective makes me feel like it will be a Kabe 3. Seriously, as pointed out before, they look ridiculously close to the wives from Kabe 2.

Just ffs Anim, give us a good NTR game. No netorase, no vanilla, no half-assed NTR with only good endings, you've got your other brands for that. Only time will tell but I haven't played a decent NTR game since Homestay basically.

I'm hoping we're basically getting a Kabe 3 but with a shota spin. My guess is that the blue haired milf is the "naughty" kid's mother and looking at the cover in that perspective makes me feel like it will be a Kabe 3. Seriously, as pointed out before, they look ridiculously close to the wives from Kabe 2.

Just ffs Anim, give us a good NTR game. No netorase, no vanilla, no half-assed NTR with only good endings, you've got your other brands for that. Only time will tell but I haven't played a decent NTR game since Homestay basically.

teamMM have been pretty deliberate with their covers and if we're going by that, it's unfortunately gonna be a 50-50 at best. KnM 1's cover basically screamed full-blown NTR while KnM 2's cover implied 50-50 like Orcsoft's Otonari no Kokujin. I really hope they throw a curveball and make it full-blown NTR.

teamMM have been pretty deliberate with their covers and if we're going by that, it's unfortunately gonna be a 50-50 at best. KnM 1's cover basically screamed full-blown NTR while KnM 2's cover implied 50-50 like Orcsoft's Otonari no Kokujin. I really hope they throw a curveball and make it full-blown NTR.

This whole time I was comparing it to kabe not realizing it could potentially be kabe 3. Given that, I wonder who the male protag will be? I never played 1 but I think the protag was the younger wife's husband? Then in kabe 2 it was chinatsu's husband who gets netorare'd but in a wife swap situation. So maybe this one...it's the innocent looking kid that's the target of the mischievous one? The innocent one probably gets lead into it yadda yadda...plot plot.. Can't wait for screens lol.

This whole time I was comparing it to kabe not realizing it could potentially be kabe 3. Given that, I wonder who the male protag will be? I never played 1 but I think the protag was the younger wife's husband? Then in kabe 2 it was chinatsu's husband who gets netorare'd but in a wife swap situation. So maybe this one...it's the innocent looking kid that's the target of the mischievous one? The innocent one probably gets lead into it yadda yadda...plot plot.. Can't wait for screens lol.

That was exactly my thinking, especially because one kid looks so "innocent" and the other kid looks like a mini gyaruo. Protag would obviously be the innocent kid then that gets NTR'd like in the previous 2 Kabe games. I just can't see the Team.MM branch releasing a vanilla wife/mother swap game after their previous 2 swapping games have been absolutely brutal. But hey, I never thought they'd release such a weak NTS game like they did...

Also I think the premise of mother swapping with shotas opens up so many possibilities with scenes and scenarios that wouldn't work in a more "normal" wife swapping game with husbands. Really hope Anim don't pass on this opportunity.

Man, you are right! And given the title it screams Vainilla! The titles in hentai games are really descriptive of what we will get most of the time, and if you read this title it screams "Happy mom swapping sex". I don't know what Anim is thinking, but if TeamMM releases a Vainilla game they will burn and crush real badly. I mean imagine what would happen if a developer like HADASHI SHOUJO makes a NTR game: All of their loyal followers will throw a scream in the air and say: "WTF man, go fuck yourself" (or something like that). Well, if TeamMM makes a Vainilla game it's gonna be the same as that.

I don't know what developers are thinking lately, I mean first しなちくかすてぃーら releases a NTR game with no NTR content and then Jinsei releases a "Gyaku NTR" game (I'll call it like that because the term "Reverse NTR" is already taken). It's almost like they think: "NTR is popular, NTR sells well, I'm good at making NTR, people love my NTR games.... Alright! Let's make something completly diferent with no NTR!!!!" WTF -_-

We still have very few information, and I hate to be the one ruining the party but I think it's safe to asume this will be Netorase at best. I still have a little hope, but very very little. TeamMM, if you are making a Netorase game, please at least add one Netorare ending, I'm not asking for a full blown Netorare, just ONE ROUTE, it's all I'm asking!

Man, you are right! And given the title it screams Vainilla! The titles in hentai games are really descriptive of what we will get most of the time, and if you read this title it screams "Happy mom swapping sex". I don't know what Anim is thinking, but if TeamMM releases a Vainilla game they will burn and crush real badly. I mean imagine what would happen if a developer like HADASHI SHOUJO makes a NTR game: All of their loyal followers will throw a scream in the air and say: "WTF man, go fuck yourself" (or something like that). Well, if TeamMM makes a Vainilla game it's gonna be the same as that.

I don't know what developers are thinking lately, I mean first しなちくかすてぃーら releases a NTR game with no NTR content and then Jinsei releases a "Gyaku NTR" game (I'll call it like that because the term "Reverse NTR" is already taken). It's almost like they think: "NTR is popular, NTR sells well, I'm good at making NTR, people love my NTR games.... Alright! Let's make something completly diferent with no NTR!!!!" WTF -_-

We still have very few information, and I hate to be the one ruining the party but I think it's safe to asume this will be Netorase at best. I still have a little hope, but very very little. TeamMM, if you are making a Netorase game, please at least add one Netorare ending, I'm not asking for a full blown Netorare, just ONE ROUTE, it's all I'm asking!

Well i bet at least Jinsei was having an artist fit xD, like too many ideas clutering his mind so he has to release the pressure, and you know how artist sometimes throw tamtrums wanting to do something "different" "new" "etc" xD

I haven't play it yet, but it seems not many people are happy with this game. I guess even vainilla fans would be annoyed there is so many scenes with other guys outside the MC. For them it must be a big waste. I really don't know what artists are thinking sometime, so much wasted potential. This could have being a great NTR or Vainilla game if the artist didn't try to mix them up.

I'll play it nonetheless since there is some girlxojisan scenes. I'll just play those. One question though: The scenes have 2 povs? (girl perspective - MC perspctive). How does the past-present mechanic works?

I don't know about vanilla fans, I think for them it would be no different from others gyaru-slut games. There basically three choices at the start - you either see story of "now" where MC just fuck her over and over again already after she becomes gyaru from innocent girl, or see story of "past" where you could choose to see only POV of protag, or POV of both him and her (like in Honto no Kimochi). To getting at least something like NTR feel you'd need to choose 2 and then 1 choices which will make you see past from point of view of MC only. If you choose anything else it will ruin any NTR from the start, lol.

Sadly new game from しなちくかすてぃーら have highest sales they have had so far, so they could as they decide to change genre completely. Though I'm sure what their sales not because they changed genre but because they added cool RPG-system and if there was NTR they could have even better sales.

BTW guys I now read a book "Sex God Method" (lol) and I could say what guy is spot on about what creates psychological sexual stimulation in people (both men and women). You could find this book for free if you google. I think all authors who write dialogues in sex scenes should read this book and learn from it.

Last edited:
I don't know about vanilla fans, I think for them it would be no different from others gyaru-slut games. There basically three choices at the start - you either see story of "now" where MC just fuck her over and over again already after she becomes gyaru from innocent girl, or see story of "past" where you could choose to see only POV of protag, or POV of both him and her (like in Honto no Kimochi). To getting at least something like NTR feel you'd need to choose 2 and then 1 choices which will make you see past from point of view of MC only. If you choose anything else it will ruin any NTR from the start, lol.

Sadly new game from しなちくかすてぃーら have highest sales they have had so far, so they could as they decide to change genre completely. Though I'm sure what their sales not because they changed genre but because they added cool RPG-system and if there was NTR they could have even better sales.

BTW guys I now read a book "Sex God Method" (lol) and I could say what guy is spot on about what creates psychological sexual stimulation in people (both men and women). You could find this book for free if you google. I think all authors who write dialogues in sex scenes should read this book and learn from it.

Most people on this thread as a whole seem to prefer pure NTR, then it's netori, then netorase. I'm sure creators have their reasons. Maybe netorase is the new popular thing in Japan or they want to add variety to their titles. I'd love to know some sites that can provide us with that kind of data. Normally I'd just look at dlsite and dmm and gauge their sales there but I'm sure there's an easier way to gauge sales if someone can share that. At the end of the day, I don't think they give a damn about a foreigner's opinion on what's good and what's not. :)

Thank you for bringing my attention to this book. Now I can tell people in a more informed manner why my fetishes are totally not weird in any way.

This may be a bit off topic but I've been trying to find information from articles and interviews about how the vn industry works and how exactly is a vn created(not just the technical side but behind the scene stuff of developers involved too) to better understand our beloved medium but alas, Japanese culture makes it hard to find transparency between companies and consumers with everyone being so reserved there.
I've recently read an excellent book about the videogame industry called 'Blood, Sweat and Pixels' by Jason Schreier which shows us the dark side of game development riddled with over ambition, impossible deadlines, delays, feature cuts, layoffs, rushed launch and worst of all, cancellation and dissolving of studios. We've all been told "it's hard to make a game" time and time again but that single sentence can only convey so much. What the book paints is a brutal reality of the industry so competitive where basically every developer has to crunch in all the games they are involved just to release a decent title and where even big power studios like Blizzard, Bethesda and Ubisoft can never guarantee if their latest game won't flop so hard and cause them on the verge of bankruptcy.

While some of those problems won't apply to VNs, I think the rest does since even vns have similar symptoms like delays, cutting off routes, lack of quality control, shutting down of studios (we miss you Elf) etc. This might explain more on why vn companies prefer to stick to their formula rather than try something new and risky every time(yes there is also the greed factor) and as some of you have pointed out, why Jinsei and Anim wanted to try something different amidst supposedly stale genre.

(Just to clarify, I'm not claiming I know enough about the ins and outs of the vn industry to know what's going on and why things are like this. I maybe be completely wrong about my guesses and I welcome someone more informed to correct me on any misinformation)

People might say VNs are easy to make compared 3d video games where you have 2d art instead of complex polygons with gameplay amounting to just clicking and I agree but that also doesn't mean it's super easy to make a VN. I'm thinking if your AAA game is on a 'very hard' tier of difficulty then a high production VN would be on 'hard' tier not 'easy'. This makes me realize how I can't expect a ntr 'kamige' from every release and how my dream ntr game with high production value and multiple netori guys all voiced with top tier routes is basically just a dream at this point.
Looking back, I feel incredibly blessed that games like okyako rankan, boku no kanojo wa gatenkei, soredemo 1(and many more) even exists.

Thank you for bringing my attention to this book. Now I can tell people in a more informed manner why my fetishes are totally not weird in any way.

This may be a bit off topic but I've been trying to find information from articles and interviews about how the vn industry works and how exactly is a vn created(not just the technical side but behind the scene stuff of developers involved too) to better understand our beloved medium but alas, Japanese culture makes it hard to find transparency between companies and consumers with everyone being so reserved there.
I've recently read an excellent book about the videogame industry called 'Blood, Sweat and Pixels' by Jason Schreier which shows us the dark side of game development riddled with over ambition, impossible deadlines, delays, feature cuts, layoffs, rushed launch and worst of all, cancellation and dissolving of studios. We've all been told "it's hard to make a game" time and time again but that single sentence can only convey so much. What the book paints is a brutal reality of the industry so competitive where basically every developer has to crunch in all the games they are involved just to release a decent title and where even big power studios like Blizzard, Bethesda and Ubisoft can never guarantee if their latest game won't flop so hard and cause them on the verge of bankruptcy.

While some of those problems won't apply to VNs, I think the rest does since even vns have similar symptoms like delays, cutting off routes, lack of quality control, shutting down of studios (we miss you Elf) etc. This might explain more on why vn companies prefer to stick to their formula rather than try something new and risky every time(yes there is also the greed factor) and as some of you have pointed out, why Jinsei and Anim wanted to try something different amidst supposedly stale genre.

(Just to clarify, I'm not claiming I know enough about the ins and outs of the vn industry to know what's going on and why things are like this. I maybe be completely wrong about my guesses and I welcome someone more informed to correct me on any misinformation)

People might say VNs are easy to make compared 3d video games where you have 2d art instead of complex polygons with gameplay amounting to just clicking and I agree but that also doesn't mean it's super easy to make a VN. I'm thinking if your AAA game is on a 'very hard' tier of difficulty then a high production VN would be on 'hard' tier not 'easy'. This makes me realize how I can't expect a ntr 'kamige' from every release and how my dream ntr game with high production value and multiple netori guys all voiced with top tier routes is basically just a dream at this point.
Looking back, I feel incredibly blessed that games like okyako rankan, boku no kanojo wa gatenkei, soredemo 1(and many more) even exists.

I think this depends on what type of game you creating. For example it isn't hard at all to create VN like Doki-Doki club or any other renpy based simple VN. I'm myself now developing game (this one would be plot based and I'm the writer). As a writer I only need is to complete writing script with a plot, then buy (or find for free) backgrounds, sprites, CGs and BGM (which I'm creating myself with free music creator) with SE (which could be got for free). And from what I checked even artists with great art not really too costly, if you need only 3-5 CGs without h-content then it would be about 200-400$ with high quality art and about same for high quality backgrounds. Overall you could create nice looking VN with only 1000$ and most of the time would be used to writing and programming (though with renpy or other creator this could be done easily). Of course it would be more costly to create h-game with a lot of CGs, after all most money consuming thing is art.

I just think branching out is a common thing in any medium and can happen for any number of reasons, for instance an author/artist just following his inspiration no matter where it leads to. Of course I would love if the new Anim.MM game turns out to be a NTR focused game but as long as they and dont trick us into thinking it is one thing when it isnt there is no reason to get so worked up over it. The same for a vanilla company suddenly doing NTR. The problem is your expectations, not the game.

That being said, is anyone following the latest art for part 2 of that AV Sister Atelier game? From the images the situations seem all over the place, which could be great or awful.

Having the new anim have being based on straight shota, I just can't help but wonder how the netorase comes into play (other than the fact that I'm trying to convince myself it won't be netorase lol). If netorase depends on the females partner making plans to have her cheat then wouldn't it be her husband/original partner making that happen? Obviously it won't be the boys as the original partners.

I definitely see really new scenarios for anim stemming from straight shota... Hopefully. Someone has to instigate it but how would it work with straight shota from the getgo? I have a feeling the buzzkill will that there will be husband characters manipulating things.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• NTSA

Latest profile posts

mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please reupload RJ264706? thx
dornhog wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi Nihonjaki90, if at all possible, could you reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/posts/6236814
Thanks so much
carlwangsg wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please update
✨Shine✨[ちなころ/えるふ茶園][JA/EN/ZH]極限改変・魔法少女ミスティックルーンver.0.3.0β
to ver.0.4.0β?

Thanks.