Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Guys, AI chat with NPCs in NTR game arrived !!!
Support the dev, he's a great guy and delivers good stuff!

Last edited:
Reactions: grandcross
An MTL was released for Aisai Nikki - https://sugoivisualnovel3.up.railway.app/vns/8280

Surely, by now, everyone that reads this thread has played this already. If you haven't for some reason, do so; past reviews, including my own, can be found in past threads. I would have loved a real translation but it wasn't meant to be...still glad that it'll lead to more exposure on this beloved masterpiece.

Novel recommendations or reminders:
  • Retired Warrior's Netorase Play is a must read MTL for netorase fans, at least for Mira's scenes. Some content is a bit hardcore, and I freely skip those sections. Plot involves netorase curse, returned isekai + harem, and a handful of said heroines' curse characteristics.
  • Black Witch Detective Agency ~Netorase Case~, my all-time favorite ero novel recent chapter/concluded episode was some of the best since the orgasmic prologue. Sad news is that the author, who is always struggling with health, apparently was diagnosed with glaucoma. He's going to continue writing, but rate his novel max stars if you have or sign-up for an 18+ Syosetu account -- it's a gem of a story. Also netorase, but with NTR elements intermixed.
  • Magical Girl Pure Kiss (NTR) that I mentioned last time a month or so ago, concluded shortly thereafter. I found it to be quite decent.

Mainly, I wanted to post the news about Aisai Nikki. Hope Anim's Hitozuma Koukan Nikki (for Kanako) can get similar love in the future.

Hi guys, have some good news for y all.
After 7 years, Lune Team Bitters has finally announced a new full priced ntr eroge!

Haishin NTR ~Ano Douga wa Nagasanaitte Yakusoku Shita Janai Desu ka!?~

Now some of you will think "yeah yeah, here they come again with a million netori guys going after the heroine and every route feels short and disappointing". Well then this news will be even better. It's just one guy! That makes at least me excited. Release date is the end of January 25.

Last edited:
Hi guys, have some good news for y all.
After 7 years, Lune Team Bitters has finally announced a new full priced ntr eroge!

Haishin NTR ~Ano Douga wa Nagasanaitte Yakusoku Shita Janai Desu ka!?~

Now some of you will think "yeah yeah, here they come again with a million netroi guys going after the heroine and every route feels short and disappointing". Well then this news will be even better. It's just one guy! That makes at least me excited. Release date is the end of January 25.
I was waiting for THIS!!!!

N
An MTL was released for Aisai Nikki - https://sugoivisualnovel3.up.railway.app/vns/8280

Surely, by now, everyone that reads this thread has played this already. If you haven't for some reason, do so; past reviews, including my own, can be found in past threads. I would have loved a real translation but it wasn't meant to be...still glad that it'll lead to more exposure on this beloved masterpiece.

Novel recommendations or reminders:
  • Retired Warrior's Netorase Play is a must read MTL for netorase fans, at least for Mira's scenes. Some content is a bit hardcore, and I freely skip those sections. Plot involves netorase curse, returned isekai + harem, and a handful of said heroines' curse characteristics.
  • Black Witch Detective Agency ~Netorase Case~, my all-time favorite ero novel recent chapter/concluded episode was some of the best since the orgasmic prologue. Sad news is that the author, who is always struggling with health, apparently was diagnosed with glaucoma. He's going to continue writing, but rate his novel max stars if you have or sign-up for an 18+ Syosetu account -- it's a gem of a story. Also netorase, but with NTR elements intermixed.
  • Magical Girl Pure Kiss (NTR) that I mentioned last time a month or so ago, concluded shortly thereafter. I found it to be quite decent.

Mainly, I wanted to post the news about Aisai Nikki. Hope Anim's Hitozuma Koukan Nikki (for Kanako) can get similar love in the future.
Im not a big fans of MTL, but Thank you so much!!!

https://x.com/new_yumeki/status/1843232468260082136
1000053869.jpg

But sometimes they surprisingly don't. For example this year game or part-timer wife.

I know the definition of Milf can be refer as significantly older women who are sexually attractive but mostly people will see Milf = Mom I'd Like to Fuck.
Oh yeah, I'm one of those, any adult-looking woman is a milf for me. And of course, even if a loli has children it's not a milf for me.

http://www.orcsoft.jp/dwf015/story.html

can anyone translate the character/story synopsis for the upcoming Orcsoft's NTR game ? It's already up on their website
You work at a publishing company. Your boss ask you to entertain a famous writer, the ntr guy, in order to make him publish his next book with your publishing company.
You've met the ntr guy before and don't like him at all because he sexually harasses women, but since all his books are bestsellers, you have to accept.

After a few drinks in a high-class club, the ntr guy wants to go to your house to greet your wife.
You don't like the idea because the ntr guy sexually harassed your wife, who worked at the same company as you, before you married her.
Despite that, you end up bringing him home and your wife happily invites him in.

You get drunk and fall sleep. When you wake up, nobody is there. You walk through the hallway, peek through a half-opened door and see your wife kissing and giving a blowjob to the ntr guy with a much greater intensity than she does with you.
Feeling jealous and excited, you cum in the hallway having the best orgasm of your life. After that, you lose consciousness.

You wake up the next morning at your bed, your wife is making breakfast as always. You convince yourself that all was a bad dream.
When you arrive at work, your boss tells you that the ntr guy was very happy and he will publish his book with your company, but only if you are his editor.
Being the editor of such a famous writer is a big opportunity, so you accept.

During this process, you will discover your wife's past.
The pure and gentle wife you know will loudly moan while having beastly sex with another man.
Is your wife really pure and gentle? Or was she wearing a mask and is actually a lewd bitch?
You will soon find out.

The characters descriptions don't say anything interesting despite having lot of text, is basically the same as the synopsis, just their jobs and personalities.

Orcsoft, Lune Team Bitters, Lilith.....even Lilim bringing out a new ntr game.
Feels a little like we have time traveled 10-15 years into the past

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
    Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
    https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
    Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
    Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
    sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
    Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
    olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
    Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.
    Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
    Shine, do you have the update for this? It has additional content and bug fixes. Please and thanks.
    まものす to v24.08.25 (Ver1.20)