• 1-2 years (a captive)

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • 3-4 years (being tortured)

• 5+ years (a slave)

• Total voters
secret? that's cheap.. ._.

well, whatever. and i am whose slave? i'd certainly know about that..

25793f86cc1d22093d74e43348450ad7.jpg

Evil

Poor Ralium - no one acknowledges him as master. :p

/me hands some cookies to egozi in the mean time.

Reactions: egozi44
^a master has to be like that, LOL

Unicorn Overlord.. even more badass than Pony Overlord xD

other than that.. I don't see any masters around ._.

^a master has to be like that, LOL

Unicorn Overlord.. even more badass than Pony Overlord xD

other than that.. I don't see any masters around ._.

My first slave.
I welcome thee.
4st8k.jpg

'm since 4 July. 2012, worked, and I'm almost (not bad, right? To have come into a month already so far) to level 30.

I was tempted at first only the anime and many VN.s ago, but where I found more here than just the already mentioned two things. I have found friends who share my same interests: anime, manga, games etc.. Yes, not everyone is perfect, each has its strengths and weaknesses, but that's just human. I have been so accepted as they are. I just wish more of the others here a peaceful time where we can share experiences and spiritual conversation.

And that's why I am here not as a slave, but as a very worthy member....

soooo Should people be consider slaves based on post count and member status??? I mean.. admins are like slaves to the forum in a way. :f But then again.. well.. How would you define a slave here??? O_o

I'd congratulate [MENTION=39]Kou[/MENTION], he's the one who actually visits exalpha-anime BEFORE ME, the blog that starts it all.

[MENTION=39]Kou[/MENTION] was there months before I shows up, and then everyone after that. Anime-Sharing was still exist in the paper a year after I show up.

Anime-Sharing Project was first planned in Jan 2009, went through several revisions before it was finally launched in late 2010.

To define a slave here in AS : is simply you are a slave because you are in AS~xD

Still less than a year for me :3
Joined last year November. It'll be a year soon enough ^^

A slave is defined, in which one is controlled by someone. The will has no own, where he / they are really just puppets ... That is the definition of a slave, if I'm not mistaken ...

A slave is defined, in which one is controlled by someone. The will has no own, where he / they are really just puppets ... That is the definition of a slave, if I'm not mistaken ...

It's an expression X_X. I mean like you really like coming here, or come here often (Every day). The other idea is that some people are always doing things for others. (uploaders, mods and admins, for example).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko, I have a question. Do you have the final version for the title below? They have more content and lots of bug fixes.
マホドル to v22.05.06
GIAN wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Always thanks!
Could you re-upload this, please?
[200430][スパイク・チュンソフト] メモリーズオフ-Innocent Fille- for Dearest Steam版 [v20.05.12 JPN/CHN]
xiaxisheng wrote on zhonyk's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159722 RJ01160197 RJ01160474 RJ01161621 RJ01161809 RJ01162090 in mexa ? thx
NekoYuii2 wrote on Shine's profile.
[110930] [SpringBreeze] 東方触手麻雀
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/同人ソフト-110930-springbreeze-東方触手麻雀.184713/
Could you reupload this if possible, it's pretty much lost everywhere else. Sorry for the trouble.