Ask a question and next person have to answer.

I would go egg your house j/k :)
I would go freeload anime from you

If you found I am one of your friend in disguise

I would bring fresh (drugged) cookies :)
Let you eat them and then steal your spam king title

If all girls and guys in the world switched gender?

I would be just as "normal" as usual~ Half of the people i talk to wouldnt notice a thing and think im odd for not switching but thats just normal~

If you switched gender monthly?

Then be kind enough to share that machine :)

Your current knowledge about japanese?

Trying to remember the whole hirigana alphabet and random romanji words and phrases...
What do you know about japanese?

Hmm.by japanese you mean the language or the culture? I assume the language if I read the previous posts.
What do I know.. o.o well..there Kana (which is both katakana and hiragana which I have no trouble writing or reading with) and Kanji(which is pretty damn hard to remember...)

Whats your reason for trying to learn the japanese language?

Well it's good to be able to speak when they take over the worl.. i mean ehh.. Yeah, no I think it would be fun to read raws and follow a convo without subs. I'm still a complete newb thou xD

What's your opinion on alcohol?

Uhhh Drink at your own risk?
I only drink red wine from time to time (Mainly at parties)

Why did you ask about alcohol?

No reason, just that I noticed a empty bottle of 'Herrljunga Päron Cider' on my shelve (Nice looking bottle that I have saved for some reason...)

Do you enjoy school/work?

Not at all school is boring...
Work would be better since you actually get paid for it

Are you a student?

I need to get up by 6:30 AM
But im usually up by 4AM for some reason

When your final exam?

Hopefully never
4AM O.o that's in one hour here haha. I have to be up at 6AM give or take a few minutes

Problems sleeping?

Last edited:
Last one... xD
More like problems actually getting inside my bed haha, well I don't have to get up at 6AM on sunday fortunatly ^^

When do you think I'll wake up tomorrow?

Im never going to bed~~
Too much to do this weekend

How much japanese do you know?

Hmm..I know quite a lot if I may say myself :o. Lots of words and sentences I learned by watching anime and playing japanese games xD

Is it fun to have a roommate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, Shine. I have a question. The games below are in desperate need for its final version update. Do you have them?
マホドル to v22.05.06
ラフィと監獄島の囚人 to v21.09.19
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko, I have a question. Do you have the final version for the titles below? They have more content and lots of bug fixes.
マホドル to v22.05.06
剣士ミリアの復讐 to v1.06
GIAN wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Always thanks!
Could you re-upload this, please?
[200430][スパイク・チュンソフト] メモリーズオフ-Innocent Fille- for Dearest Steam版 [v20.05.12 JPN/CHN]
xiaxisheng wrote on zhonyk's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159722 RJ01160197 RJ01160474 RJ01161621 RJ01161809 RJ01162090 in mexa ? thx