Ask a question and next person have to answer.

Umm... I wish I don't have a bad one.... well... as long as they don't cause any problem to others....

Umm, if you can change your appearance and looks...?

idk D= i think you should keep what you originally look like cos then if you change it it becomes unnatural.. D=..??

do you go to school =P xD

Yes, I have several pets. 2 dogs and 4 fish.

Are you religious and why are you religious? If not, why?

I am not religious because I believe there is no better truth or faith than yourself.

When did you notice what you wanted to do in life?

When I realized I haven't done anything satisfying, beside my hand-y works.

What would you do if you found out that you're engaged when you were still a child, and you still dunno why your fiance is?

Umm... movies I think... they are pretty interesting, and they let me see a lot of things that I can't... but listening to musics are nice too... umm....

Well... umm.... is there someone that you want to confess to but you umm.... can't? Umm... I wonder if this kind of question is weird....

Hmm not weird at all but yeahhh :x If i confess it might make our friendship awkward but if i dont then she will never know...

If you had the ability to leap back in time in 10 minutes increments but would still have the same lifespan so would technically be living 10 min less would you?

I'd try not leap back, back if dire situations requires me to, I think I'd do it.

Speaking of leaps, what anime of the 60's would you want a modern sequel right now?

Hmm not sure :x Havent watched too much anime yet...

Same question as above^ since i couldnt give a satisfactory answer...

Can't think of any 60's anime? The oldest one that I remember were from the 70's.

Pass the same question above.

I think ill just change it~
Youre wake at the edge of a cliff overlooking a sea of lava. There are levitating chunks of land moving around and a large ominous castle sitting on an island in the sea of lava. Behind you is a barren forest covered in a thick layer of fog in which you can hear muted howling and see large shadows that dance through the fog for a while before disappearing and reappearing elsewhere. You see a burnt circle with small ornate designs in the ground near you. You cant remember how you arrived there or for what reason but your hand is glowing with a slight red tint. Now whatever shall you do?

If I can eat and sleep, I don't really care what else happens. :p

As for the 60s... Princess Knight... I know there's a sequel with her children... but meh... I only care for Sapphire.

When did you last eat a banana?

Shall the next question be left blank since Ralium didn't ask one?~

When was the last time you went to a flea market?

0 years... have not once traveled.

Where would you like to celebrate your next birthday?

Hmm with friends would be nice... :x Dont really celebrate it with friends much...
You have the chance to unravel all the secrets behind one subject~ What would you pick?

I will unravel the secrets of the Chamber of Secrets. MUAHAHAHHA.

ARE YOU A GUUUUURRRRRRRLLLLLL?

Run away because clowns are one of my phobias.

First thing you would do in a Zombie Apocalypse?

Be wesker so the zombies will obey me

What if ur favorite game has fell from ur hands to the streets the next thing u find 200 kids are fighting for it??

Kidnap each kid and torture them until they are dead. Ugh, I forgot about the game on the street.

What would you do if two of your favorite anime had a cross-over but it turned out to be an April Fools joke?

Rage and destroy stuff... or just complain until they make it real~
If people managed to time travel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Otokonoko. It's another old title with dead links. Would you reup them, pls? You're the only one left with it.
ボクだけのライブ
ドラゴンズ・ク●ウン
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Ryzen. May I humbly ask for a reupload? I'll be patient
アイドル○スターシンデレラプロデュース