Asking for otome recommendations

otome!

Trusted Member
Uploader
Jul 28, 2024
Hey guys! Just wanted to ask some recommendations for otome! Possibly spicy but not necessarily r18 either lol

I'd like to get something like diabolik lovers or jooubachi no ooubou... If possible with S/M (not hardcore if possible lmao) 👀

Thanks!^^

Anything by Pil-Vamp, really. If you haven't played Mashou Megane yet, I recommend giving it a try. Like legitmently, it blew my mind in the R18 department. It also has some S/M elements like shibari and chastity cages. Although maybe it would be too extreme, cuz usually otome titles don't include most of the stuff these VNs do (violence, gore, freaky fetishes etc). So be warned.

If you're looking for something more mellow, try Kalmia8 titles instead, if you don't mind the artstyle. Several of them were also translated into English. For example, the basic premise of Bocchi Musume x Produce Keikaku (Fashioning Little Miss Lonesome) is that you can choose between a do-M and do-S guy and it's also very fluffy and comedic.

Oh, and for the vampire part, you can also look up Vampire Sweetie. I haven't tried it yet but judging by the CGs it has a few kinky whipping and bondage scenes.

• Love
Reactions: otome!
omg ily thanks! i'll look all that up^^ idk why they dont have the masochistic protagonist tag on vndb 😔

Reactions: LamiaFish
Chou no doku❤ You can choose to play the r17 version that is translated in English and also if you don't want the r18 content, but I personally rec the r18 version for the darker psychological aspects of the game + the fandisk has r18 version only. The ero scenes are fine too, the focus is on the LI most times (female POV), so i liked that about the game.
I personally found some r17 games darker than r18, like usually games written by rejet, Moshikami, Tiny x Machinegun. For trigger warning I usually read reviews or go to vndb.

• Love
Chou no doku❤ You can choose to play the r17 version that is translated in English and also if you don't want the r18 content, but I personally rec the r18 version for the darker psychological aspects of the game + the fandisk has r18 version only. The ero scenes are fine too, the focus is on the LI most times (female POV), so i liked that about the game.
I personally found some r17 games darker than r18, like usually games written by rejet, Moshikami, Tiny x Machinegun. For trigger warning I usually read reviews or go to vndb.
okg thanks a lot! anx yeah rejet dying is a big blow to the dark otome game industry :(((

thanks for the choudoku explanation, it'a sooo annoying that we only got the r17 ver. translated😭 we deserve the r18 ver too!!!

• Love
Reactions: yuuri69
Np ❤ Yeah same with Koezaru Akai Hana 🥲 But with MTL and hooking tools everything possible nowadays thankfully, for those who are don't speak, are learning jp.
I don't know if the chou no doku eng patch project still alive, but with lunahooker, the game hooks just fine now they made a script 😻 https://github.com/HIllya51

I love rejet games, I'm so sad about their state. 😭 Ah btw there's a team that makes eng patches for the DL games 👀 already released most of them. Only 3 left! https://kin0hara.github.io/Diabolik-Lover-More-Blood/#about

• Love
omg thanks for the text extractor, i tried a few but since i have a damn mac they didnt work hopefully this one will!! yeah i'm on their discord, i'm looking forward to vandead carnival tbh, i dont want to play dark fate yet even though the alpha version is out because i want to play the games in the right order 😭
Np ❤ Yeah same with Koezaru Akai Hana 🥲 But with MTL and hooking tools everything possible nowadays thankfully, for those who are don't speak, are learning jp.
I don't know if the chou no doku eng patch project still alive, but with lunahooker, the game hooks just fine now they made a script 😻 https://github.com/HIllya51

I love rejet games, I'm so sad about their state. 😭 Ah btw there's a team that makes eng patches for the DL games 👀 already released most of them. Only 3 left! https://kin0hara.github.io/Diabolik-Lover-More-Blood/#about

• Love
Reactions: yuuri69

Users who are viewing this thread