AS's MAfia Game 1 Sign up's

I will explain to you

those people are use to the game's that's why it is like it

once we get enough :p

I will create a simple write up for everybody :D

Oh.. this game... I've played it once with cards once. Like... have 2 Jacks as the murders, a bunch of random number as the people, and 2 Kings as detective. People randomly select the cards and game start with one narrator. Game start by letting people randomly pick a card up. Murders gets to go first, narrator announces everyone to close there eyes and ask the murders to open theirs and select 1 person to die without talking and just poiint/give hints who dies while everyone closes their eyes. After Selection, Narrator ask everyone to open their eyes and annoounce who dies. Detectives turn and gets to choose who goes to jail and be executed. But before it's the Detective's turn, Everyone can talk at this point and give there thoughts of who the killer is. Killer will try to blame others and such. After the discussion, everyone closes their eyes and the detective select who gets executed, the narrator will announce if a killer was executed or an innocent life. Game ends when killer kills the cop/everyone or Cop catches the 2 murders. Dead people can only sit and watch.... and watch as the murderer chooses his/her victim. Friendly game of cards afterall. haha

Seems like a really long game xD Random roles... we still need to have a judge to tell everyone their roles... or well just to know who the assassain is... and the medic/police etc :/

you can't call dibs on roles :D

XD

I will make rule as soon as I get the 12 person :D

@ SamYeung46 I am the judge :p

[MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION]

Haha~

Eh... if kacta summoned me, I guess I'll join the game.

I've only read about it. So, forgive my newbie-ness~ xD

[MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION] [MENTION=25346]Uninstall[/MENTION] [MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION]

Guys, care to play? ;3

perfect we have 12 :D

so I can start the write up then

but 2 more people are welcomed to join :D

Hmm so now we see if judge waits for responses or just plays xD

Can we talk on quiet days anyway? ;p

on the night phase you can create a discussion thread to talk on or talk via pm/vm but you can't talk in here.

I am currently making the write up with the rules and such.........

also if any clarifications are needed don't hesitate to ask....

Watch me make a fool out of myself. xD

First game on a forum. xp

Now, who else to mention. :fulfilled:

alright

write up done will be distributing roles

13 players

okay

so registration is closed til next game :p

Thank you Sel for making the game.

Cheers~ /me holds up a glass of ginger-ale

yup

guys

I have send most of the roles

ForItsAParadox, Vietx13 I couldn't send your roles right now to the limit for an hour

so I am going to have to it in the morning, or when your online pm me and stay online so I can send it via vm....

for [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] [MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION] your pm's are full I can't give you your roles til you empty space for one message...

Last edited:
Yay game time~ though ill be somewhat absent for now~

Hmm shiki and gwee can be found on skype~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/145073022
hello, do you have this drama cd ,thank you!
AsterN20 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you reupload [Magi White] エグザミネイター?
nobis_c wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi, if you would reup the mexashare links for this one, that'd be great. Thanks
未亡人沙苗
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reup this old one please? Thanks
白濁淫乳カルテ
Liuying wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello,Sir.!
Could you updata 裏の賭け麻雀 借金娘の敗北種付け生活
New update seem to have added EN