Beelzebub

Does anyone have any speculation about the current manga chapter? So far, I'm really looking forward to see how Aiba pairs with Oga. Aiba appears easy-going, but I'm sure his abilities should surprise us seeing how he can just flick someone with a finger.

[MENTION=13840]ShadowStorm666[/MENTION] Lol. That would be nice, but my mind is already plagued with his butt-nakedness. It wouldn't be the same. XD

[MENTION=13840]ShadowStorm666[/MENTION] Beel butt-nakedness is the best, especially when he sit on top of Oga head with his ball dangling on Oga forehead.

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] Well in the latest chapter Aiba doesnt even match Oga in term of pure strength.

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] Well in the latest chapter Aiba doesnt even match Oga in term of pure strength.

Ah... thanks for the info.

The recent omake in the manga was pretty cute. His little toddler harem. XD

EDIT:

The school trip arc is over.

It was a decent arc to see them not just as 'fighters', but as teenagers with some social problems and enjoying themselves.

Aoi is still in love with Oga, but she actually said like 'I have someone I like' in front of Aiba.

Gave a different mood and the end with Lamia was funny, but provides insight about something might occur~

Will check out the latest chapter soon~

Last edited:
:lmao: Furuchi became the man with power but it wont last long, something always goes wrong for him in the end. :lmao:

Last edited:
It can't be help he's a comic relief character so he need something to be strong.

:lmao:The girls downgraded Furuichi form creepchi to trash.

:surprised::wtf:Did Furuichi just summon?

:lmao:Another school gonna be destroyed.

:surprise:Toujou lost......

Last edited:
It's rising! It's rising fast! To the top of my list, that is.:evillaugh:

Kanzaki has a Zebul emblem!!! :disbelief::dthumbup:

hmm...the strongest pair....

number 2?....what's that mean:reallyconfused:

[MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION];

It mean that she got power from beel.... Just like Kanzaki.... You know, Kings servants....

hoee?..so number 1 is kanzaki?....i'm not reading it regularly...so don't know the details

I don't read the manga but I finished the animation. The story is good but lacks directions, perhaps? Haha. But I sure loved it.

Didn't finish the anime cuz of that reason.... Read the manga.... More funny plot to it.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!