best RPG game poll

what is the best RPG game ever?

• Total voters
there is always the choice other :whistle:

anywayz, i like Tales Of Phantasia - Narikiri Dungeon the most then is shin magami series...btw it have an online version of it....

I find it hard to imagine that people would vote for anything but Final Fantasy, unlike Zelda it's a different game each time so it stays fresh. Not that Zelda is old, but for some it's different and keeps people interested. I have heard mentions on the internet that some say that Square isn't what it used to be, but why would people say that?

Skyrim wins... just saying. xD
But i voted for kingdom hearts, In my opinion if it by far the most memorable and i had so much fun unlike the final fantasy series that felt like a chore half the time @_@ (Mostly just the newer ones)

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] Skyrim is the last released game of The Elder Scrolls. It is made by all experienced crew. I meant Bethesda and they are doing their job very good. But Skyrim is the pure RPG game ever. Greatest story ever made. I'd recommend everyone to play, but you know, everyone does not like RPGs, aren't they?

but i Like it.. Xixixi... well... now my time spare much in spam action.. so i don't have many manytime to play my star ocean too.. :(
i will try play it if i have the console.. xixixi... well anyone have their like.. but not much with rpg i though..

Chrono Trigger without a doubt. To this day and age I still haven't met a RPG game that has such a vastly explorative world, and incorporate time traveling plot to the storyline AND gameplay so seamlessly. Innovated gameplay, epic music, epic bosses, epic graphics for its time. No other RPG has ever come close to its completeness as a true RPG game.

Second on my list would be Tales of Destiny remake for PS2.

Chrono Trigger without a doubt. To this day and age I still haven't met a RPG game that has such a vastly explorative world, and incorporate time traveling plot to the storyline AND gameplay so seamlessly. Innovated gameplay, epic music, epic bosses, epic graphics for its time. No other RPG has ever come close to its completeness as a true RPG game.

Second on my list would be Tales of Destiny remake for PS2.

Man, go try Fallout and Skyrim. But you may want to check their wikia pages for become sure.

I played Fallout, good execution but the plot was overall weak.
Never really heard of Skyrim tho.

how have so many people not heard of skyrim?! also i'd like to elect the golden sun series, while relatively basic and a handheld console game, it still delivered a great story and plenty of gameplay

THE BEST RPG that I played is Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES.
P4 is good too, in fact, is more better than P3FES, but story wise P3 is a little more serious than P4. Never the less, Yukiko is still my favorite character~~~

Anyway, beside P3FES and P4, I would say Xenogears, Final Fantasy Tactics (although is more tablet strategy than RPG), Final Fantasy VII and Xenosaga Episode III

(left behind BRS because although I liked the game, is still behind compared to those mentioned. And Fate/EXTRA because they lack in variety and replay value)

ok! Gotta say this: my newest favorite RPG: 7th Dragon 2020 for PSP!!!! I'm playing right now and it's sooooo good!!! The style is like a retro RPG (like Final Fantasy VII), which is good since I was hoping to see an old school JRPG, with a good bgm, nice animation for a PSP and Hatsune Miku (the sale point for me). Anyway, with or without Miku, this is a great RPG. Too bad that SEGA will not port any PSP game they make for America or Europe...

My favourite: Riviera: The Promised Land, For gba (yes it's on other platforms too, psp) The masterful artwork, the voice clips (big at the time in gba games) the crazy amount of weapons( I've beaten the game 9 time and have only completed 1/3 of the weapons manual) and the awesome battle system (you get four items, make them last) and how you could make certain sacrifices to get bigger bonuses, and how you could turn a battle around with just 1 move. Also, the awesome leveling system, where you couldn't grind levels, you had to master a new item to level up (I.E. use a fire orb 5 times in a battle, whether it be a practice or real one) also how you could learn overdrive skills and how certain actions could make or break a battle for you.

Damn. I'll be having a really hard time if you hadn't limited the choices.

Based on these choices, my favorite would be Kingdom Hearts, particularly the second one for the excellent gameplay action experience and great story. Not to mention that the graphics are great, too.

My two cents

Talking about RPG game, have anybody ever play Oni?
757538-WZTH0LM.jpg

Ho~~~ Oni, surprised that anyone mention it, considering that it's very old. Played it, and forgot about it at the moment I finished. Anyway, more like action game than RPG...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload the bonus for RJ01242298?
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please?
RJ245843
eivallavie wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
こんにちは、いつもありがとうございます!
[110429][あかとんぼ] サキュヴァス ~よくみた天使~ DL版
アップロードすることは可能でしょうか?
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you update this マ男ニ染マル純白ノ彼女 please