Uhh, this series sucks for me, just watching to complete it derp.

I like the ????????????????????????.

i am still going
??????????????????????????????
about week-in week-out

One dimensional character is one thing but here they are walking card boxes. I only remembered Saya's name, others i just simply referred to as the twins, the father, the bishie, the most bishie among the bishies and etc. Nana mizuki can't save this alone.

I still went 'WTF?!' throughout the entire episode, where every small thing was revealed. Treasure your lives a bit more, people? The fights were very well-done, the end where everyone just died was 'incredibly stupid'. Watching Saya jump towards the heli and handed up getting shot right down was quite the bummer, but Watanuki returns at the end and reveals Saya's 1st of her possibly 2 wishes. She wears a blindfold over her shot eye now, I wonder if she regenerate back the lost body parts. I initially held out for a possible sequel, now that the thing aint really over yet. We still no clue why Saya was fighting and eventually got caught too. And the 2nd wish.

Entire show was an elaborate lie. Nothing else. Thank you CLAMP, and hopefully I can see more awesome fight scenes from IG for Guilty Crown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geometry622 wrote on UFO's profile.
Heya, Would it be possible for you to upload https://fantia.jp/posts/2987578 ?
Thank you
Kateni wrote on Shine's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on zhonyk's profile.
May I humbly ask for a reupload of this? The links are dead
香慈と裏ノ世界
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on caminante654's profile.
Excuse me, may I humbly request you to reupload the dead links of this title?
さくらちゃん はじめてのおるすばん
ann10 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello could you upload

HAPPY SAINT SHEOL

the English version with the latest update ?
Thank you