And you couldn't have mentioned that in the first place? >_>

(In case you're wondering, they have of course been replaced. Still, making one trip saves myself work and sanity. ;) )

[CBM]_Attack_on_Titan_-_S04_-_Picture_Drama_3_[1080p_FLAC]_[8D261D2D].mkv
[CBM]_Attack_on_Titan_-_S12_-_Attack_on_Titan_at_Anime_Expo_[720p]_[1883A394].mkv
[CBM]_Attack_on_Titan_-_S11_-_The_Making_of_Attack_on_Titan_[720p]_[E99EBA5B].
Please Fix This FileFactory. ;)

Last edited:
Hi corocoro,
Sorry, I should have explained a little better. The link shows as normal, but after the waiting period it simply states 'File Unavailable', and has done so for quite a while.
I assumed that this means the file is down, since it isn't the typical try-again-later message - perhaps I'm wrong.
At any rate, RG is working so I should be fine.
Thanks!

FileFactory tends to be weird. Have you contacted their customer support about this issue?

Hi admin could you reupload this anime on filefactory please? I would really appreciate it if you do

[MENTION=34975]Aizen05[/MENTION]; I tested a random file from the range you specified and it turned out to be still working fine. :surprised: Please note that inaccurate reports won't be handled due to time and bandwidth constraints - just verify with the link checkers in my signature which files are actually dead (note: "offline" in FileFactory terms means temporarily unavailable and is not going to be replaced) and come back to me with that. :runhappy:

Episode 5, part 1: FF down
Episode 7, part 1: FF - CRC error, despite mutiple downloads
Episode 11, part 2: FF down
Episode 13, part 1: FF - CRC error, despite mutiple downloads; RG down
Episode 20, part 1: FF - CRC error, despite mutiple downloads
Episode 21, part 4: FF down
Episode 25, part 4: FF down

Could you please repost the files? Thanks in advance.

Admin could you reupload the following episodes on Filefactory plz.. 1, 2, 3, 6, 10, 12, 15, 16, 17,19,22 y 23 and episode 8 parts 1, 2 and 3 and episode 9 part 1, 3 4. thank you

[MENTION=34975]Aizen05[/MENTION]; I tested a random file from the range you specified and it turned out to be still working fine. :surprised: Please note that inaccurate reports won't be handled due to time and bandwidth constraints - just verify with the link checkers in my signature which files are actually dead (note: "offline" in FileFactory terms means temporarily unavailable and is not going to be replaced) and come back to me with that. :runhappy:

all FF down except episode 15 which is fully up (other episodes have one or two parts up), all RG completely down. Thank you in advance

[MENTION=118170]Solaris9453[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already
ann10 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload the latest version of Happy Saint Sheol ( v1.1.1) ?
huydgd wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD 認証回避? Preferably mexashare, although katfile is also ok. Thanks!
Being a guest user for over 5 years, now a registered user.
Animes, Console Games and Galgames are my favorite.
Glad to join this big family.