Hi Sir

if u can please Reupload this link in filefactory :

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-34-72-74-76-77

i downloaded 1-100 except Above links
Tnx in advance ♥

Reactions: efudgewayne
Can you please reup 1+ for rapidgator? I would really appreciate it!

Last edited:
[MENTION=82940]nicsno[/MENTION]; I tested a random file from the range you specified and it turned out to be still working fine. :surprised: Please note that inaccurate reports won't be handled due to time and bandwidth constraints - just verify with the link checkers in my signature which files are actually dead (note: "offline" in FileFactory terms means temporarily unavailable and is not going to be replaced) and come back to me with that. :runhappy:

Okay so I checked 1-50 again with jdownloader and they are all offline, then with the link in your sig for rapidgator and they all say NO ACCESS under status

The first time around you asked for 1-128 to be replaced, several of which are still working. Do you want only the first fifty after all?

If that is possible, I would just like to start the series and 50 was the the max I could out in. I would appreciate it big time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.