[1080p] [Commie] Berserk: Ougon Jidai Hen [Bluray] [UNCENSORED]

[MENTION=104819]xstreetsamuraix[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:
7z is the new format and will be used by me throughout the board for split files. Given that pretty much every unpacker can handle 7z (and that the eponymous program is freeware), this shouldn't cause problems for anyone.

Reactions: xstreetsamuraix
Hello Can re-upload the file for the Berserk: Ougon Jidai Hen OVA 2 for files share they are all down at the moment
Parts 1-5

[MENTION=113519]Bij94[/MENTION]; I tested a random file from the range you specified and it turned out to be still working fine. :surprised: Please note that inaccurate reports won't be handled due to time and bandwidth constraints - just verify with the link checkers in my signature which files are actually dead (note: "offline" in FileFactory terms means temporarily unavailable and is not going to be replaced) and come back to me with that. :runhappy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already
ann10 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload the latest version of Happy Saint Sheol ( v1.1.1) ?
huydgd wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD 認証回避? Preferably mexashare, although katfile is also ok. Thanks!
Being a guest user for over 5 years, now a registered user.
Animes, Console Games and Galgames are my favorite.
Glad to join this big family.