[Compilation] VN/Eroge Songs Compilation

THANKS man, u're d BOSS. You've no idea how long I have been searching for something lik this -_- .. anyway I'm curious ... how long did u collect all these ?

I didn't specifically trying to collect them, when I hear nice songs in a visual novel i then proceed to obtaining them

by the time I took a peek at my collections, i have amassed tens of thousands of them already

then I compiled the best of them into this :D

I think i've listened far more songs than most people ever does, human's memory is amazing stuff isn't it...

It need to become premium member to download. can you upload at somewhere else???

It need to become premium member to download. can you upload at somewhere else???

no, it doesn't

all you have to do is disable adblock when downloading from ifile, or simply use browser that you don't normally use (internet explorer), or even simpler use jdownloader

it seems ifile block access to those who block their ads

-compilation omega updated

the girl in the picture of wuhugm twilight compilation 06 is from what game? :)

Do you have this song sung by Rokugen Alice? It's called 月光 and it's the opening Kangoku Senkan 2. Thanks in advance!

haha, only the short version

i also have been looking for that song since a long long time ago

Yea, it's been 2 years since that game was released and the opening song is still unavailable. Seems like the songs from Lilith-Soft are pretty hard to find.

yeah, it's not well known

there are also many older VN's songs that never seen the light of the day

like "Mariko Harada - Wind", the OST of Tone 冬音

zannen

Pity there are so hard to find. The songs sung by Rokugen Alice for Lilith-Soft games are impossible to find. The only songs from Lilith-Soft that I have are those sung by Ruri Yakushi. BTW, do you have any songs from Lilith-Soft games?

I don't think they ever released their soundtrack

that leaves those that are released by the artist own volition, like Yakushi Ruri

I have some from lilith aside of Yakushi Ruri, but not good enough to enter the compilation, pale in comparison with Tsuki Akari from Kangoku Senkan 2

btw, omega 6 released~ check 1st page

wuhugm, just thought of sharing this. It's R.E.D by Rokugen Alice, theme song of Taimanin Yukikaze. I gave up trying to find it and bought the game with the soundtrack with it. Download link is http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?6gsbnd7b3cf299e

I ordered Cara, The Blood Lord limited edition with the soundtrack as well. Package gonna arrive this week. Finally, two songs from Lilith-Soft! Now I'm missing the theme songs of Annerose, Witch of Steel and Kangoku Senkan 2.

Apparently, they package their soundtrack with the game. Forced to buy the limited edition of the game in order to get the soundtrack as well. Oh well, the songs are just too awesome! Worth buying!!!

OH! Awesome! so they included it alongside the game huh...

so gonna put it in the compilation :D

thanks a bunch

Maybe it's possible to rip the songs from the game as well, will try that later

The soundtrack is a separate CD from the game itself. It contains the theme song as well as the BGM.

Shall rip out the theme song of Cara, The Blood Lord once my package arrives this week!

I can't understand Japanese but did you see the trailer for Annerose, Witch of Steel the anime on youtube? I think they may release the CD together as well cause at the end of the trailer, there were some words regarding the song title and CD. You may wanna take a look. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STBfO3OUc7Y&feature=plcp 1.41 onwards.

yahoo, i was offline for a long time, and will be from now on

before that i present you to the next several compilations

wuhugm final compilation

5Kxqv.jpg

Code:
[URL="http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?b8ca0fmbw6na2ja"][B]Final Compilation[/B][/URL] | [URL="http://filecloud.io/iz7vgdj2"][B]Mirror[/B][/URL]
Track list :

Code:
01 - [Yume Miru Kusuri] Marica - Goodbye To The World.mp3
02 - [Ouka] Mitose Noriko - Celebrate.mp3
03 - [Presence] Marie - Wind of Cronus.mp3
04 - [Nekomata] Encounter+  - Distance.mp3
05 - [Sono Yokogao wo Mitsumeteshimau ~A Profile~] Inoue Naomi - Realize.mp3
06 - [Ashita no Kimi to Au Tameni] Hashimoto Miyuki - Time.mp3
07 - [Hello, World] Itou Kanako - Aoi Kioku.mp3
08 - [Sentinel] Rita - Silent Snow.mp3
09 - [Susukinohara no Yakusoku] KIKU - A Holy Promise.mp3
10 - [FIVE] Shimotsuki Haruka - Kaze no Ri.mp3
11 - [Edelweiss] Yuria - Around The World.mp3
12 - [Kagirohi ~Shaku Kei~] Satou Hiromi - Akaneiro.mp3
13 - [Natsu no Ame] Duca - Platonic syndrome.mp3
14 - [Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo] Katakiri Rekka - Aozora Renka.mp3
15 - [Railway ~Koko ni Aru Yume~] KOTOKO - Natsukusa no Senro.mp3
16 - [Ringetsu] Kawada Mami - Eclipse.mp3
17 - [Aki no Urarano ~Akaneiro Shoutengai~] Haruna Yumi - Hoshi ni Negai wo.mp3
18 - [Hoshiuta] Lia - Tazunebito.mp3.mp3
19 - [Owarinaki Natsu, Towa Naru Shirabe] Dreamy Crown - Eternal Promise.mp3
20 - [Suiheisen Made Nan Mile] Yuzuki - Aoi Sora to Shiroi Tsubasa.mp3

The last, compilation of compilations

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!