Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Ok, I'll admit that I didn't play Koakuma Lisa, judging from the HCG and the promotional story description, it looks like a normal sex-game so I didn't download it when I had the chance ( my net was very slow those days)... could you give me a story summary?
Is there some sort of MC/corruption that is in this game so that it might warrant a second look if someone ever re upload the game?

As for Gakuen Triangle or am I misremembering it with another Maika game (need to confirm(, I got bored playing it and used a 100 % save I downloaded and checked out some H-Scene and they don't seem to have any MC part like the Ryojoku series or Inka Gakuen that Maika had been doing so this might also be another misconception.
Unfortunately no. No mind control no corruption, just plain old normal sex but still erotic enough(on normal standard).

Reactions: nrohmannmonr
Well I guess Maika has been on more of a tokusatsu flavored mind control/corruption game rush since 2013 starting with Sailor Knight. With Bladeranger out, it'll be four games of this type in a row which might be getting a little too similar for some.

I don't mind it of course and I don't mind if they go back to the Inka Gakuen (high-school setting) or the Office Lady setting or the Housewife infidelity type setting game also although I have to admit that there's a limit on what type of scenario that you can do with it unless the MC has some sort of fantasy power like in the current Maika game. What I hope they don't do is non-MC/corruption game, I think Maika has SOME type of those game if I'm not mistaken (koakuma Lisa, Gakuen Triangle) and they're not exactly stand out against other brands without their usual Mind control/corruption bent.

Personally, I wanna see another Tetra Star game. It actually had a halfway decent/interesting setting. For a nukige, I mean. Sure, it wasn't a super impressive amount of world-building on any kind of objective scale, but it was more than you usually see from Maika stuff.

Personally, I wanna see another Tetra Star game. It actually had a halfway decent/interesting setting. For a nukige, I mean. Sure, it wasn't a super impressive amount of world-building on any kind of objective scale, but it was more than you usually see from Maika stuff.
indeed! i'm fully with you! also like to see new Gakuen Yousei TetraStar!

hello someone could help me I have a problem in the game 瞳 の 烙淫 3 when I use ITH to extract the text of the game these are repeated twice out anyone know how to fix it

Neglected XD thanks for trying to help I think I know how to fix it.

PD:I think I should use an h-code, but I am not sure if anyone knows it?
A bit out of the topic of this thread, but it has been a while since I last used those translation tool. I think it was AGTH and Atlas at my time, so I dont really understand how these new tools work. Cant really go back to using these tools after trying to play with fullscreen.

EDIT: Blade Ranger website is out. Look like we got one more color: pink
http://www.media-box.ne.jp/top01.html

Last edited:
Interesting, looks like it might be connected to Justice Blade after all. Or they just decided it would be fun to throw in a lot of references. (The evil organization's name this time is "Earth Jade Zwei", the main character's mook costume has an emblem of the JB Great Leader's head on the belt, etc.)

Anyway, this time I guess the theme is "overthrowing your superiors". You play a guy who thought he was just signing up for a pretty sweet job acting in an amusement park hero show or something like that, but then it turns out it was a real evil organization. So hapless protagonist is forced into being a mook, makes a lot of mook friends just like him, and in the end they're all slaughtered like rats on the battlefield by the Blade Rangers because come on, they're mooks. That's what happens. Anyway, the protagonist swears revenge on the Blade Rangers and the super-bitchy lady leader of the evil organization, and I assume that's where the prologue ends and the game proper starts.

Yeah, I was coming here to post that, looks like I've been Ninja'd

It does seem like loosely related to Justice Blade and since the Great leader (You) of JB3/ Zero is missing, maybe the Bladeranger were created to replaced the corrupted Justice Blade from JB3.

Like the info stated before, you have three routes to choose from

1.Get modified/ augmented to take down the Bladeranger
2. Get drafted to be the female leader's slave and find a way to turn the table on her.
3. Brainwash the Bladerangers.

Option 1,2 are going to have to work hard to keep me interested.

Oh and the extra Bladeranger seems to be white (like a commander) and the pink one is the female evil leader.

PS.... The release date has been set for May 23, 2014. Barring any delay from Maika itself and with our record of how long we had to wait for Sailor Knight 2....... I'd say we'd probably get our mitt on it by say Mid-July at the earliest. Someone prove me wrong in a GOOD way.:D

Btw, ever since playing haitoku, i have been digging old games to play. Unfortunately most seeds and links are no longer active :forsaken:
So I am looking for [Lune] Ikusa Otome Valkyrie series game. I wonder if anyone still have that game.
If not, I guess I have to make a official request on request thread and hopefully someone will upload it .

Welp, I wonder if this count as a public service announcement or just a rant:

This game:
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ129743

Despite the screen showing a time limit (until the girl 'break') IT DOES NOT CONTAIN CORRUPTION, it just teases it.
The basic plot is something along the line of 2 girls become magical girl, one get captured, the other have to go save her.

Given the screen, what I expected was:
2 magical girl fighting army of tentacles (or alternatively, you control the boss tentacle and spawn minions to fight them)
Something along the line of system where a girl can get captured and you have limited time/attempts to save her, with each failure means the other one is closer to breaking.

Instead, what this thing turns out to be is simply a linear VN.
Despite the choice 'more birthing vs do something else', you'll hit an early ending if you repeat too many of the same birth.
And the other girl attempting to rescue is basically the choice of "H scene + game over or move on along plot"
Repeat, with the timer splicing in just to tease you of at least potentially choosing whether she'll fail at the end and both get broken or barely save her.

NOPE, unless you hit those game over choices the plot will just move along and you save her at the end anyway
So for those who were waiting for it ( like me) expecting some magical girl corruption, bad news for you.

Well, at least the magical girls have very nice stripperific outfits that you might expect a corrupted magical girl to wear. To the Photoshop.....

Re:Aquaspirit39... I DO have Ikusa Otome Valkyrie 2 but I'm not such a good uploader... see if you can get a request going first. If no one else can give it to you, if you can tell me which uploader is fast &reliable and free, I'll try to see if I can find where I store it on one of my portable drive and upload it.

And this is a recent (and I haven't found any dl link for the updated version) but Daemon Slave 5 http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ126237.html

Got a mini-game in a recent update where you basically break the girl in (well, it's been the same running theme in the series as a whole I guess but it was pretty much linear novel before)
The screen show something like a barrier saying "Goshuujin-sama daisuki" and another screen showing it breaking.

I have been looking everywhere for this with absolutely no luck at all.

Reactions: efudgewayne
Corruption to me is similar if not the same as mind break there is still that fine lining of rape/unwillingness then becomes corruption of the female mind. To me mind-break doesn't interest me as much as netorare, although some netorares have mindbreak corruption but in most cases its blackmailing where she can't tell her husband anything and just have to go with it. Corruption and mindbreak are mostly about having sex so many times or having extreme sex that the the woman can't resist the urges of her sexual desires. I do however still have a mind break folder i visit now and then when i feel like not having an NTR read during the day.

Well, the new game from Black Lilith is out whoever was waiting for that game. Please tell us what you think about the game after you played it. Black Lilith games are either a miss or hit for me.

Well, the new game from Black Lilith is out whoever was waiting for that game. Please tell us what you think about the game after you played it. Black Lilith games are either a miss or hit for me.

For the most part the usual lilith formula
Rape them til broken

Although it's just the initial rape + final result, nothing in between really

So while the girls does ends up broken in most endings, I think it lacks the feels of what this thread is looking for.

Then again I did skip all the dialogues, so maybe it was explained those little alien did brainwash them, but I wouldn't know .- .

For the most part the usual lilith formula
Rape them til broken

Although it's just the initial rape + final result, nothing in between really

So while the girls does ends up broken in most endings, I think it lacks the feels of what this thread is looking for.

Then again I did skip all the dialogues, so maybe it was explained those little alien did brainwash them, but I wouldn't know .- .

True that.
Lilith becomes repetitive that reading the dialogue just becomes a bore.
Only thing someone who has played other lilith games would be looking for in this new lilith game
are the new CG set that someone will soon upload after finishing the game with all scenes

Yeah, I was coming here to post that...

Option 1,2 are going to have to work hard to keep me interested.

Oh and the extra Bladeranger seems to be white (like a commander) and the pink one is the female evil leader.

PS.... The release date has been set for May 23, 2014. Barring any delay from Maika itself and with our record of how long we had to wait for Sailor Knight 2....... I'd say we'd probably get our mitt on it by say Mid-July at the earliest. Someone prove me wrong in a GOOD way.:D

I am certain someone here will prove you wrong in a good way. Although when that happens, please be sure to thank the heck out of whoever does.

Sorry if I'm not supposed to ask this but I missed the torrent to Inka Gakuen Taisen a few pages back, is there any way it could maybe be made available again?

I've found a lot of good MC titles through this thread, much thanks!

Bladeranger Sample HCG is out on the Maika website. While it looks good, it's pretty generic so far since they only finished taking in suggestion through
their BBS.
lol what do you expect from Maika...unless they do a major change to the way they operate(?)/change writer I doubt Maika game quality is going anywhere soon

and speaking of request yea... tried requesting for Ikusa Otome Valkrie already here but no luck...guess those are too old game>.>? Sigh really want to play 戦乙女ヴァルキリーG ~戦乙女達の黄昏~
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...une]-ikusa-otome-valkyrie-series-game-206928/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]