Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Bought and played Exstia 4.

The story this time is mostly focused on Chiaki's (4's cover character) relationship with Kanon (3's cover character). I believe people who are also fans of Yuri-genre here will enjoy the game. I find that the quality of the CG has improved, but maybe it's just me getting used to the art style... The game has a proper end here, but I strongly believe there will be more entries for Concerto (Maybe one focusing on the Prof/Teacher), here's hoping the sales were good..!

Story spoilers and more personal thoughts here
This time there is only 1 corruption end, and couple of bad ends (one of which involves all main leads from Concert 1-4). In the story, the villain exploits Chiaki's insecurities regarding her secret/hidden affection for Kanon; Chiaki's affection towards Kanon will be revealed and the corruption route starts when Kanon chooses to not take Chiaki's affection seriously. The villain talks to Chiaki (in a way similar to inner angel/demon troupe), constantly trying to tempt her.
As for the corruption, the villain is defeated but she transfers all her energy(?) to Chiaki, which in the game's terms, curses her to change to the corruption form and make her compelled to destroy the world. The very last scene is Chiaki and Kanon merging with each other. While as a whole I felt the story was written nicely, and the characters are likeable, the corruption itself felt kinda flat...

Reactions: deathcake
Bought and played Exstia 4.

The story this time is mostly focused on Chiaki's (4's cover character) relationship with Kanon (3's cover character). I believe people who are also fans of Yuri-genre here will enjoy the game. I find that the quality of the CG has improved, but maybe it's just me getting used to the art style... The game has a proper end here, but I strongly believe there will be more entries for Concerto (Maybe one focusing on the Prof/Teacher), here's hoping the sales were good..!

Story spoilers and more personal thoughts here
This time there is only 1 corruption end, and couple of bad ends (one of which involves all main leads from Concert 1-4). In the story, the villain exploits Chiaki's insecurities regarding her secret/hidden affection for Kanon; Chiaki's affection towards Kanon will be revealed and the corruption route starts when Kanon chooses to not take Chiaki's affection seriously. The villain talks to Chiaki (in a way similar to inner angel/demon troupe), constantly trying to tempt her.
As for the corruption, the villain is defeated but she transfers all her energy(?) to Chiaki, which in the game's terms, curses her to change to the corruption form and make her compelled to destroy the world. The very last scene is Chiaki and Kanon merging with each other. While as a whole I felt the story was written nicely, and the characters are likeable, the corruption itself felt kinda flat...
Thanks for the info. I'm also hoping for one focused on the teacher. Maybe we'll get lucky next year.

Reactions: Achromatic
Thanks for the info. I'm also hoping for one focused on the teacher. Maybe we'll get lucky next year.
Probably there might be. In the story, she tried to use the transformation device but was interrupted. So, probably you will get your wish come through.

The lack of corruption games these days is kinda sad.
I still remember the day where I check these corruption forums daily and almost find some corruption games that i am interested in and haven't played yet..
Oh the good old days....

The lack of corruption games these days is kinda sad.
I still remember the day where I check these corruption forums daily and almost find some corruption games that i am interested in and haven't played yet..
Oh the good old days....
Well, the next title which has corruption is probably from LiLim. Will be released at the end of January 2025.
覇王戦姫 来夢
https://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1305018

There might be chances there are some other titles which MIGHT contain corruption but since I can't verify, I'll just leave it at that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on caminante654's profile.
Genryuu79 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, could you please reup the mexa link for RJ01065779?
Thanks in advance.
VidMate APK is a Free Video Downloader App for Mobile Phones. Download VidMate and Get Free MP3 Music, HD videos from Facebook, Whatsapp & TikTok etc. https://vidmateapps.org/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01156651 RJ01155561 RJ01150168 RJ01158637 RJ01133329 RJ01154470 RJ01155298 RJ01154881 in mexa ? thx
Astrivveyr wrote on Lebedev's profile.