Count to a million

#30101. I wonder what person I'd be like if I were feral~

@ Zoa, the Wii I'd say is one of the best consoles after it's been modded. :goodtea:

wii is fine without being modded

just play a couple of games only

Mario, Zelda, smash :p

also buy the occaisonal rpg

:p

but if episode 4 comes out on the wii I will flip

#30104. Episode 4? Ohh Sonic~

Well I only buy the games that on the Wii that I think are worth it because I want to keep the games as part of my collection such as The Last Story, Pandora's Tower, Xenoblade and Skyward Sword. :goodtea:

the remake isn't as good as the original, that revolutionized everything from story to gameplay.

also i don't care what anybody else thinks OoT wipes the floor with FF VII

How come emulator sucks? I can play any games I want anytime I want. Just need to plug my ps3 controller in and voila. Could play anyway on my 50 inch tv. ;D

How come emulator sucks? I can play any games I want anytime I want. Just need to plug my ps3 controller in and voila. Could play anyway on my 50 inch tv. ;D

they lag :p

I used them in the past

also the frame rate sometimes slow down.

just my opinion XD

also get a 70 inch Tv XD

I don't mind emulators infact thats all thats on my psp other than anime a guy needs his pokémon lol...30116

Hiya Kimo you back?.....

some work fine

just the ps2 isn't all that good

wii ones is slightly better but still i had issue with frame rates :p

anti I guess your lucky :p

Meh, I've just dumped my ps2 bios on my laptop emu and its working great. Of course, I do have the alienware M17x/M18x which also is a bonus for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, if its not too much trouble, would you reupload the dead links of this old title?
姪のビッチ化が許せない
Thanks for reading :)