Count to a million

hmm shard hunting......I might come along....30303

[MENTION=29827]ogikumo[/MENTION] I never actually noticed your avatar lol i only ever noticed the blue eye....I like it..:D

it's no problems ogi I'm trying not to like it too much lol....my minds gone all ecchi...:whistle:

are you sure you don't need my help Sam?

sorry Sam, sorry ogikumo I'm going for about 20 mins I'm gonna go watch Naruto Shippuden.....

A heart-wrenching goodbye....30310....

30314~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh nothing much, just watching my bro play COD online he like suck's really bad lol.....30319
what about you nawi wassup?

30320 heyas ZoA~ imma not too great at shooters myself only good at sniping otherwise i rush in too much >.>

Yeah I like to sniper aswell but my bro doesn't have the patience for it lol so he runs all crazy with an assault rifle.....

[MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION] oh okay did you have a good day then?......30321

30323...good day?....hmm...yeah i guess, except this extremely slow connection:/

30324 only prob iz im bad at finding places to hide and i suck with moving targets >.> granted i havnt practised at all so of course i wont improve like that but y,know

I'm kinda okay at finding places but I have to admit to going crazy with c4 traps lol...and yeah I suck at moving targets too.....30325
[MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION] I feel sorry for you and your slow connection I've just got a slow netbook.......stupid Dell......

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
    Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
    this? Thanks
    Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
    Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
    交姦条件 getchu ver.
    交姦条件 dlsite ver.
    Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
    Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
    巨乳従妹姉妹の家