Count to a million

45777 But the wielder of space splits them up forcefully with her mixed magic of light and space and deliberately teleports them in the zone of blast.~

is almost 300 posts in less than 1 week a lot? obviously not compared to you sam lol

45780 Hmm yes you need about 200 per day if you want to pass meh in spamming ;p

Hiding in the darkness to grow again~

45782....post 1000 posts per day...you'll catch to sammy in no time;p

if i posted 1000 times a day, i'd still have to do it everyday for like, a third of the year to catch up. and that's if sam stopped posting in that time lol

45784 No worries the next person on the list only has 124 then the next has... hmm no idea? :goodtea: Havent checked for a while~

The orbs having grown few in number~ Yet these were the largest of the bunch~

45785 I think I post like a 1000 in a week... It may be a bit less or more though... It would take more than 1 or 2 years to pass Samye if you think realistically...

Hmmm... Mistyped "blast" for "pair's spell" (or is it the opposite?). I kinda imagined it like some sort of blast so...

But when they try to move away they are blocked by boy's chains and then teleported back into the space of light.~

45787 Or post just slightly faster than meh and suddenly pass meh on our death bed ;p (actually theres another method for newbies who want to pass me activity wise~)

Ehh i assumed the spell ended... and it already sorta hit most of the orbs to some extent...

But a few used the chance for a more powerful strike against the three~

45788...hmm...there so many members that try to past sammy...but no one that make it so far=|

45789 As I said, it will take a lot of passion, resolve, endurance and most important - time. You just need to post whole day in every thread at the forum every day for 2 years...

They changed their shape in thousands of needles again and attacked the three.~

45791 Hmm actually hideki did once ;p Or at least he passed me in average activity if that gives you any clue at all on how he passed me ;p Its only good for really new people anyhow~

And ive only been here less than two years ;p

Some forming large needles which fly at the trio~ Hidden within the crowd of smaller ones~

45792...hmm..i think sammy dropped his activity in june or july 2012...when i first started spamming

but he's already has 44k posts>_>

45793 Hmm actually im not spamming as much as i could atm? xD

The real danger within those flying by~

45795 The chains catching those it could~ With the girl creating a barrier to push away those that get close~

45797 But the needles just won't end and the dark master was still just sitting on his throne.~

45798 The dark master laughing in the back~ Spinning a few orbs around his fingers~ Directing a needle every so often~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01141716 RJ01146498 RJ01150335 RJ01153620 RJ01163717 RJ01167361 in mexa ? thx
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240726][HOOKSOFT] シークレットラブ(仮)豪華限定版 + Tokuten Voice + Bonus (Crack)

Please re-upload
material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/