Count to a million

55478 Hey infamous. I am also doing fine. I'm a little behind on homework right now, but it is coming along slowly. How are you?

i'm alright. i have a lot of homework to do to, hopefully i'll find the will to do it within the week lol

55482 I've just started working on it a few hours ago, keeping some minor distractions like this open so that I can focus in spurts for longer overall periods of time. I hope to finish this assignment (due today) and another assignment (due tomorrow) and then if I'm really lucky I'll start working on my Friday homework so that later in the week I can focus on larger impending doom assignments. :D

55484 That wasn't a very large paragraph! So are you creating your own 3d render platform then? That sounds pretty cool.

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ; Someone stole your 100% activity D:

55496 Hmm yes i do think i noticed ;p But too lazy/busy to try and take it back atm :goodtea: Have random little projects i want to finish which i sort of value more than activity ;p

As they chased the escaping dream~

55497 .... I only managed to finish the assignment due today now. I guess I will work a bit on my one due tomorrow and take the stuff with me to finish it at school. If only there hadn't been that one problem that I had no idea how to do XD

55498 Hmm.... im trying to get myself to work on stuff ahead of time xD

Moving further from their grasp~

55499 I was ahead as of last Friday by quite a bit. The plan was to keep being ahead as of today, but things got in the way even more than I anticipated ;_; I'm going to have to work pretty hard to get ahead again orz

Guess I'm off to bed for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts