Count to a million

i was just wondering
i myself love anime have like some anime figure
would love to try cosplaying one day (durning holloween)
but i myself dont really think im a otaku
i asked because like i have no hardcore anime friends just causal coworkers and my family, none of the know anything about most of the anime i watch, so no on i know can tell if im an otaku or not so i dont consider myself one
oh yeah i join this forum to make some otaku friends

64603 For another burst~

Lol otaku... well im sure theres some with piles of anime and stuff sitting around somewhere ;p

I'm pretty much a loner in this case too.
None of my friends/family watch anime too so..can't share/talk with anyone xD

yeah sometimes i talk to them and makes jokes about certain anime and they go "yeahhh" makes me feel awkward... LOL

64607 Charging through the empty road~

Hmm... anime... im a loner so i dont have anyone to really talk to as it is... but there are some people i know who like anime~

64610 Hmm... i have one older cousin who watched anime but idk anymore x3

With few others around~

i aways want to talk about anime to a friend hoping he/she would understand at least a little

Well at least I can talk about stuff here on the forums ^^
Most people here understand ut :3

to think that this was the first forum i join (not counting the mw3 forum, i join but never did anything anyways so it dont count)
hurray for ASF

First ever forum for me too and already more than here year here :3
This forum has everything you may need ^^

im spend more time here then watching anime.... and i dont know if that's a good thing

64619 Lol try to balance it? ;p Currently i have no time for anime... Just around here to chats~

Towards the next barricade~

I show here up every now and then ^^
Don't have much time due to work and everyday life but If I can visit, I do so :3

I still watch anime daily though :3

Yea, spamming is the way to go :3
You meet new people this way too.

Btw Kongster, your avatar..is that Mewtwo in it's Armor?

64624 Well it could make for interesting conversations along the way~ Try poking the lpw a bit~

Gaining more at each milestone~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Weekend Getaways with PakRooms

Looking for a quick escape? PakRooms offers great options for weekend getaways. From serene retreats to vibrant city stays, find the perfect place to unwind and recharge. PakRooms makes short trips enjoyable and effortless.

walls. wrote on Shine's profile.
reupload please RJ222193