Count to a million

you can always change back after 6 months

so even you change it to T-ELOS
you can change back two more times :p

plenty of times if you ask me XD

I still have one more time left but I don't i will need it.

I might I haven't decided yet, if I didn't have to wait six months to change it again I probably would

nawi so you agree with me on my theory XDXDXD

haha

LOL

6month goes by quickly here, also change only if your serious about the username

however since you started to posting recently, it won't be as much of a shock like if you were do it next year or so :p

don't pull a me basically.

87883...that's a fact anyway...in term of power=/....i dunno if it's another field

in all fields XD

well unless saeko some how gains abilities to cut through Kos-mos's power, which I doubt she has.

haha, did everyone know who you were after you changed your name?

87886...how about cooking and....you know
garing.gif

Yeah, I'm going to think about it and decide if I'm gonna change it. They need to stop being lazy and make Xenosaga 4

HAHA, Yeah definitely. Even though Kingdom Hearts is made by Square Enix, it would be cool if they could somehow add KOS-MOS, and T-ELOS in one of their games.

oh I forgot WindWaker HD net month XD

also episode 4 is coming hopefully, they can't ignore so many fans for so many long years.

The Wind Waker Wii U bundle looks pretty cool, but I already have a Wii U so I'm just getting the game. Already have Ocarina of time on my 3DS, yeah a lot of people are asking for episode 4 so I don't know what the hold up is

The Wind Waker Wii U bundle looks pretty cool, but I already have a Wii U so I'm just getting the game. Already have Ocarina of time on my 3DS

not getting the bundle, just CE with ganon statue.

I regret not getting that kosmos figure 7 years ago O_O

I still have the Limited Edition Xenosaga Episode 2 hard cover strategy guide with KOS-MOS on the cover, and it came with the soundtrack also.

nice, I never collect strategy guides.

I just wanted the kos verison 4 figures XD

but a bit too pricy in this day and age :p

keeping your name as is?

cause If you change it I would need to change the sig then.

just need a heads up.

Yeah, that's right I didn't think about that. I'm going to think about it and I'll let you know in a P.M.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)