Count to a million

88226 MAPEH? xD Im in uni~ Founds out about anime fairly late...~

Though most stopping their attempts shortly after~

88229 ~ Don't you have MAPEH subject? um it is a combination of Music, Arts, Physical Education and Health ^^

88231 Hmm i went to an artsy high school so... not really xD We didnt have PE till some people complained in other school... =w= And the arts part would probably be similar to intro to the arts (theatre, music, dance, visual arts)~ Health... ehh health ed? xD

Once the others noticed~

88235 ~ Ahh, okies, so i guess that you don't have health class in the school you're attending? :3 But in MAPEH, my favorite is the PE (Who doesn't? xD)

88237 Hmm... you mean nutritional stuff? There was a more... sex ed class... Its just not all the classes in one like yours i guess xD

Their various ways of resistance~

It's time again disappear.. - Well, later guys...:goodtea:~>
88238>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

88239 ~ Yep, and okiee :), But the sex ed is included in our health class ~~

Later nanashi~

88240 See you shi~

Lol well... hmm... now that i think of it... i did get shoved into a pe class... =w= Except it was dance xD So embarrassed when i needed to get in front of the rest >///<

While they still could~

88243 Lol well it was mostly group dances so at least i wasnt alone... But then there was one time i didnt have a partner and so i was paired with a random girl... lets just say my mind blanked @_@ I knew the dance and even taught a couple friends in class since they didnt quite remember... But.... mehs... i got a couple steps and blanked... stage fright sucks ><

Yet there was the higher powers if they couldnt deal with their own~

88244 ~ Yeah, in our school too, they often group us to perform a dance. But still, i easily get embarrassed while doing it, so yeah, I can't perform well xD

88246 Lol i need other people in my group or i wont get anywhere... >< Ill just watch them when i blank... which is several times a dance... Likes other arts better =w= I dont need to be there for people to see a painting ;p

Those which could force them down~

88247 ~ Lol yep, And yeah i definitely love arts better, But I'm not good with painting and coloring ^^;, just drawing :)

88249 Hellos telos~

Hmm... drawing leads into the other two sorta~ x3 Or at least itll make you better at the more advanced stuff~

Hmm gtg sleep though...~ Goodnightys~ :bye:

Suppress them until the others caught up~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]