Count to a million

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];

Yeah I'm liking Claymore so far, but kinda sad when Teresa got her head hacked off :dontleave:

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];

Yeah I didn't expect that at all, I was actually kinda mad they killed her off I liked her character

Right now I am currently watching Full Metal Panic the Second Raid, Sasami-san@Ganbaranai, Spice and Wolf, Scrapped Princess, and Claymore

What are you currently watching?
Oh, nice list what you've (Notice: Sasami-san@Ganbaranai), especially Spice and Wolf and Scrapped Princess - I loved them^^!

And I... Well, I'm slowly about the Summer season-animes (HS DxDnew, Fate/...Illya, Fantasista Doll, Ro~kyu~bu! SS, Inu to hasami no tsuyakoi and Kami-sama no inai nichiyoubi) - I waiting for the next season...:goodtea:~>
88729>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yea, same here. She was the coolest one out there :3
But some of the others had really awesome skills too!

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];

Yeah I like Scrapped Princess a lot

Yeah I like Scrapped Princess a lot
Yeah, because until the first part of CP was only: Fantasy-, action-, adveture-genre - What from the second part of the series also surprised a Science Fiction part get has....:goodtea:~>
88733>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yeah it's definitely a unique Anime that's for sure.
Yeah, I've wished, that they the series further make can - I mean a second season from SP, because the the LN was at that time still ongoing, as the anime aired would...:goodtea:~>
88735>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yeah it ended kinda prematurely, they should've had at least a few more episodes.

Well, I go off now - G'night TKos-kun...:goodtea:~>
88743>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]