Count to a million

That's actually a hard question. I like so many different Anime's I don't know if I have a specific genre I like the best. What is your favorite?

It is a hard question, I would have to say if I had to chose it would be Romance/Fantasy.

[MENTION=51649]TheRedRascal[/MENTION];

I think Tomoya and Nagisa from Clannad were good together, also Inuyahsa and Kagome

88930 Almost fell asleep near the end @_@ I really should go nap now... x.x Had maybe 3 hrs worth the past two days?

Something which spoke to the darkness within each~

88932 Shoot for 3 days sam, then you will start to see things! I think 10 days is where you die though, so be careful XD

88933 Hey :objection: Its just school work keeping meh up =w= Busy week full of tests and stuff @_@

Trying to dissuade them from telling others~

88934 Well also around 3 days you should start to forget all kinds of simple facts, and start getting really clumsy~

Looks like this thread started 2 year ago, and it's not even at 100,000... so how many more years till 1 million??

88941 Hmm a lot of years =w= Though its faster than before i would say?~

With little promises of power~

yes. do you think cats care if things are left undone? no!! hell, that's what they hope for!!! spiteful bastards :runaway:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)