Count to a million

89352....hmm...it's depend on the speed of our spamming...we need more members to do it too~

89353, yeah we do, only a few people post on this thread. And the count to 1 million backwards will never be finished :punchout:

89365...err...gwee'd?:wasclose:

/me pours sleeping pills to sammy to make him sleep all day=/

89369 Hmm yesh~ So very video game like~ Was fun fighting the bosses and stuff :runhappy: But for some reason i lost in both dreams D:

/me pours the pills that nawi pours around me into his mouth :/
No wasting pills :/

Until they reached the more "civilized" and slowly changed~

Hmm, well if you lost fighting the boss in your dream I guess that is kinda a semi bad dream haha :ohnoes:

89372...hmm...i dreamt a lot recently>.<...like fighting zombies, meeting mah old friends...met

this weird girl.....

i didn't waste itD=.....just want you to drink it:evillaugh:

[MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; what anime is your Avatar/Sig from?

89374 Lol well the first was a battle between my group and an invading group but their forces were larger so they won... Then their king went into our buffet and started eating everything and told us we should join him... =w=
The second one i was riding a dragon of sorts and in a forest... I think we probably woke some ancient deity like creature since he came out of his shrine? Or not sure... but he was like a snake made of wind... Anyhow i think i ran like heck xD And met the second boss... I forget what boss this was... =w= I do think he was... scorpion like? I beat him and went in a cave where i met the third boss which was dragon like... The final boss appeared while i was fighting him and he was like a really large person with odd clothing... A red slab covered his face and stuff... Anyhow he started fighting with the dragon and i was sort of... puny compared to them so i couldnt do much... i flew up to shoot fire into the guy's face through the side but i dont think it did much... xD Then the snake deity caught up and decided to combine his powers with mine :o It was odd... =w= Had the image of a child hugging my back which i would assume was the deity and there was a second hugging me in front... the dragon i think? Anyhow the deity could actually use any element he wished but he had just been using wind before because... he felt like it? xD And the combination of his power and my dragon got meh flame tornadoes :runhappy: I blasted the large guy with it and then the dream skipped back and i was back in the forest again with more people... we were running from the wind deity again and i reached the scorpion at the same time as some girl... we beat it fairly easily and went into the chamber of the dragon~ The other people came up while we were fighting it and the dragon had a rider this time... Some guy with a large long sword... =w= But he sat around until the dragon was at half health or so...~ Then he beat up one of the random guys that had followed later and i think that ended it for the rest of us... =w= Mehs how lame... then the cave somehow turned into a tour bus and i got off =w= went back in to grab my stuff and got off again xD

But you poured it to meh and it all dropped :/

Learning the ways of those above~

89375...from black rock shooter anime:>

lol.....that was a quite grand dream you got there sam:XD:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
    Thanks once again for all of the great posts
    locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
    Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
    https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
    walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
    Would it be possible to upload?
    RJ386792
    RJ433328
    RJ140657
    RJ181779
    ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
    would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx