Count to a million

1578 our way to escape reality :D trying to not confront the problem as long as possible :rolleyes:

1583 Nahh i was planning on ignoring this assignment but then i found out how many points it was :/ And why is she giving assignments on finals week? Were supposed to be studying =.=

1587 Nahh i know how to do it but im just lazy (my shyness sorta ruined something too) >.<

1588 what do you mean your shyness ruined something?
haha you ninjad ea other, and both

i gotta hold a lecture about latest science and technology development
so stuff like presentation, preparation for possible questions and handouts -.-

1592 lol baka your honestly my favorute person on this site right now. Also how do you do the vertical line?

1594 Im one of those quiet chinese kids that no one noticed but anyhow im supposed to interview people =.= *Stabs Baka and leaves him locked in the dungeon*

1595 hahaha, woops >.>
Dont talk to people directly, hand them a mobile phone, run away and call the phone? lol

1599 The kind where i have to talk to a bunch of random departments and see how a major would be like

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.