Count to a million

@samy : nothing special. Just reviewing for our exam tomorrow. Yeah, Using AS, watching anime and reviewing at the same time xD How about you? :3

122228 Ehh well its 5 atm and first day of school tmr xD But then friday i dont have class so just one day until weekend xD
How do you watch anime and review @_@ I would never finish the reviewing xD

Changing the world more towards the collective ideas of perfection~

122229 .

Well, too bad for me, we sometimes have saturday classes. Like this week _ _|||. And yeah, I don't really know if I'm actually reviewing. Just reading words in my notebook without understanding it, that is. xD I really hate reviewing so maybe I'll so serious reviewing tomorrow. But It's only a maybe, not sure tho xD

122230 Lol hmm i tried reading textbooks before but not happening now.. =w= It does make it easier to study later when i can skim the textbook to review though...~ I doubt anyone really likes reviewing though... @_@ The feeling of reading a page without remembering a word... Or maybe reading the same sentence a dozen times without knowing what i read... xD Happens often enough...~ And i used to like reading =w= Well i like stuff other than textbooks anyway..~

Going for what most agreed with~

Yeah, I hate reviewing. But I sometimes do if the subject is interesting. (But that doesnt happen often xD) Anddd. I don't know if the outsanding pupils in my class loves studying, I often see them reading textbooks, It's like that they are not planning to put it down e.e. I can't picture myself being like that xD

BTW: I have to go noww. It's 9 : 44 p.m. in here and I have to sleep xD. Good bye :DD

122235 See you~ Hmm... and ill be asleep sooner or later... =w=
I read textbooks if im stuck? Difficult stuffs... well at least animation doesnt require books :dead: Well actually it does... :/ Just that im not in those more advanced classes yet...~

Satisfying all they could~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would it be possible to update this? Thanks as always.
Midnight Seaside to v1.04
ybz378938171 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01004404 RJ01027218 RJ01151226 RJ01147140 in mexa ? thx
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01154726 RJ01152668 RJ432974 RJ01153213 RJ01147254 RJ01139844 in mexa ? thx
Nuke12200 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hi can you help about "[2014][Waffle] Kyonyuu Fantasy 2 if(巨乳ファンタジー2 if " ? When I try to run it, it closes immediately.