Dark Angel's Render Images

Re: Dark Angel's render images :)

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION] ; now that i watched the second season i understand why you have strong feeling toward Maeri :D se kind looks like saber ? (Not the desing) but the general look like holding an excalibur sword and been the Queen...

Yea, she reminds me a lot about Seiba <3 And she's awesome with that clumsy personality. But I think to be honest Elizabeth would have been a better representation to Seiba than Meari.

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; I will ^^

Yea, she reminds me a lot about Seiba <3 And she's awesome with that clumsy personality. But I think to be honest Elizabeth would have been a better representation to Seiba than Meari.

Elizabeth she looks powerfull but i feels to cold for me and makes me feel cheels listening to her...

She's only cold outside, which is just like Seiba.

OK but i kind don'y like either this coldness either to Saiber or Elizabeth. I like Mary way to more also i feel Mary she holds a stroger weapon in comparison with Elizabeth's "Excalibur"

But as a matter of weapon Saiber isn't behind hell "Excalibur" is also Very nice desinged also i like the diferrent version that Shirou Emiya made for her with his ability creating or mimic things at Fate/Stay Night!

There is only one Excalibur in Fate/Stay Night. The one Shirou made using Tracing Magic is Caliburn, the original sword that Seiba had that she lost in a battle.

There is only one Excalibur in Fate/Stay Night. The one Shirou made using Tracing Magic is Caliburn, the original sword that Seiba had that she lost in a battle.

well the two of them are a bit diferend in the handle bar have some change but still i like them very much also i liked very much the Scabard that he made ore have it inside of him and creating this Avalon illusion thing :D

Avalon was passed down to him by Kiritsugu to save his life after the 4th Holy Grail war.

There is actually a 6th Holy Grail war where Shirou once again met with Seiba, that's Fate/hollow ataraxia. In Fate/Stay Night Réalta Nua, in the Fate route true end, Shirou is able to meet Seiba again in Avalon after he died as a hero in life.

There is actually a 6th Holy Grail war where Shirou once again met with Seiba, that's Fate/hollow ataraxia. In Fate/Stay Night Réalta Nua, in the Fate route true end, Shirou is able to meet Seiba again in Avalon after he died as a hero in life.

Your an OTAKU of Saber!!! Cool i didn't know that goes so far...

I'm recognized to be the Official Seiba-con of ASF :P

I feel that in this one i put my blood sweat and tears to made her

So Tatenashi Sarashiki in the Mystirious Lady Infinite Stratos 2

Version 1 (Without transparent shields)

2zpsjuo.jpg

Version 2 (With Transparent Sield)

osfri8.jpg
[MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=47414]Monkey[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41523]TsubameGaeshi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=71540]Nightmare King[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37360]shaikh43[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55937]Soranus[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27120]DavRoc777[/MENTION];

I feel that in this one i put my blood sweat and tears to made her

So Tatenashi Sarashiki in the Mystirious Lady Infinite Stratos 2

Version 1 (Without transparent shields)

2zpsjuo.jpg

Version 2 (With Transparent Sield)

osfri8.jpg
[MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=47414]Monkey[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41523]TsubameGaeshi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=71540]Nightmare King[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37360]shaikh43[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55937]Soranus[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27120]DavRoc777[/MENTION];

Oh that is good... love her mech too :D

Nice, keep up the great work Dark Angel~

Sarashiki is so..so.. sexy :nosebleed:

That cat outfit! :lovestruck:

Great render ^^

Her appearing as a cat is episode 5 not episode 4 o.O?

Her appearing as a cat is episode 5 not episode 4 o.O?

4 ep wasn't the battle between phantom (something) to steal his Infinite Stratos,

So yeah i just saw at FFF's homepage the screenshoot with her with neko-mimi cosplay man this clone of Rei with boobs is amazing! (Rei Ayanami from Evagelion)

lol Clone of Rei...I think this comparison is one of the worst you can possible make >.> There is nothing alike between Tatenashi and Rei other than the blue hair colour...oh and of course the red colour blood shot eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Bambang24 wrote on lapulzi's profile.
MapleHutCat
https://mypikpak.com/s/VO9mewB2u6ng5m8M4L-LTkY8o1

This is a video of maplehutcat from the beginning until now (excluding Mualani, Xilonen, and Burnice), please upload it on your pikpak or on any cloud storage because my premium pikpak has only 1 day left.
XChaosX wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-rj289056-【ver23-08-24】.1398778/
XChaosX wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver1-1b-2023-08-24-rj289056.958576/
XChaosX wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver23-08-24-rj289056.958379/