Dark Angel's Render Images

Re: Dark Angel's render images :)

You know the [Spoiler= ....?

Put NSFW afterward and then close it with the square bracket. It is a guideline you have to follow if your picture includes nudity of some sort even if it is in a spoiler.

Its all good, next time with frontal nudity like this (or I should say any form of nudity that shows nipple) should be tagged with NSFW in the spoiler.

you meant figuring it out right ;)? And its ok, that's what me as a Mod do :P

liked the last pic the most :>

Nandato!!? Boku wa totemo pyua desu!

uueh.. boku wa naichau yo.. ;~;

Cool :) it was the first time puting after the spoiler tag something else :S didn't kno and i kind didn't finger it out :lol: :XD:

I Imagined it so that he meant it just like he said above ^o% As for the context I can't even begin to imagine huhu

A new package of Photo Kano rendered characters :)

Sanehara Hikari :

24e87pi.jpg

15mz428.jpg

5plwrd.jpg

16jmzat.jpg

Mai Sakura :

2vmzo10.jpg

2j0nnfn.jpg

1y0sv5.jpg

Haruka Niimi :

33jihaf.jpg

x2npjt.jpg

Yūko Uchida :

n6qcex.jpg

[MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=47414]Monkey[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION] ;[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION] ;[MENTION=41523]TsubameGaeshi[/MENTION] ;[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] ;[MENTION=71540]Nightmare King[/MENTION] ;[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION] ;[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ;

OMgawl DARKYYYYY !!!!! :baby: I don't exactly know if you caught me at a vulnerable time but awwwh SOO hot...And I love girls with skirts as well as stockings.

Too kawaii ! overload. Oh yes, now I know you myust have caught me in a vulnerable time when my girl resistance is extra low. Where to hide....

OMgawl DARKYYYYY !!!!! :baby: I don't exactly know if you caught me at a vulnerable time but awwwh SOO hot...And I love girls with skirts as well as stockings.

Too kawaii ! overload. Oh yes, now I know you myust have caught me in a vulnerable time when my girl resistance is extra low. Where to hide....

Which one are you picking up now ???

Umh well since I try to be a nice guy and I wanna be fair to everyone I guess I'm just going to have to pick up all xD

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION] ; Mizugi = Swimsuit in japanese :3

Sanehara Hikari number 2 and 3
Mai Sakura number 1 and 2
Haruka Niimi number 1

Stood out too me :} saw cute.

ofc they all look good. And I learned a new japnese word as well. Nice.

I thought it would be quite common knowledge in an anime forum xD

I thought it would be quite common knowledge in an anime forum xD

Had sort of the same thought. But everyone's Japanese vocabulary is on a different level, even though it a very common word :3

PHAMMMMMMMMMMMM...!!! That crushes all security out of...:dead: {Otherwise awesome Darky2^^!)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Bambang24 wrote on lapulzi's profile.
MapleHutCat
https://mypikpak.com/s/VO9mewB2u6ng5m8M4L-LTkY8o1

This is a video of maplehutcat from the beginning until now (excluding Mualani, Xilonen, and Burnice), please upload it on your pikpak or on any cloud storage because my premium pikpak has only 1 day left.
XChaosX wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-rj289056-【ver23-08-24】.1398778/
XChaosX wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver1-1b-2023-08-24-rj289056.958576/
XChaosX wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver23-08-24-rj289056.958379/