Dark Angel's Signatures & Avatars

A new request set for [MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; don't know how should name it... Girl & Bunnies & Sweets?

Petros_Candy_AS_Ava.png

Petros_Candy_AS_Siggy.png

Out of curiosity, how often do you change/try out new sig styles or do you stick to what you know best? Looking at some of the sigs posted a lot seem to use the same style (shadows, pop out images, etc.) so i was just wondering if have tried any other styles. Good work though specially with your renders, i'm a little to lazy to render new stuff anymore.

Out of curiosity, how often do you change/try out new sig styles or do you stick to what you know best? Looking at some of the sigs posted a lot seem to use the same style (shadows, pop out images, etc.) so i was just wondering if have tried any other styles. Good work though specially with your renders, i'm a little to lazy to render new stuff anymore.

It depends on the mood. And now that i am running full time my family's business i have even less time to render :)

I like the shadowing to change shadowing styles but lately i don't have free time :(

Man, lately I have gotten too lazy to create new siggies.. I might have lost my creativity xD

Those are really really good! I especially like T's.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread