Dark Angel's Signatures & Avatars

A new requested Sig is up for my friend [MENTION=71773]Silver Crystal[/MENTION];

Silver_Crystal_AS_Ava.png
I

Silver_Crystal_AS_Siggy.png

:shinies: this set is amazing!!! You need to learn me no to do background shadowing methods!!!

Onegai Shishou!!!

in Petros sets i do my very old style of mine because he requested smaller height sig an i ad some other new effects nothing else now for the others... well i was "playing" with some new staff :) But i am proud at the last request of Silver Crystal i add many renders different flowers opacity in layers rendered roses petals i ad petals leafs back and front of the some layers to mix them. I ad shapes to make the stripes. i also add semi half shadowing image with+ the gradient overlay style layer and also i change the ends of the shadows at the bottom and at the top.

[MENTION=71773]Silver Crystal[/MENTION]; Set was one of the best that [MENTION=44312]Shishou[/MENTION]; he had made!

Also [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; today i am meeting with Angel-senpai at his house and he said that he will lend us me and [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; Some of his render to work with for the purpose to making more complicated signature so in near future i will be going to that direction too!!! ;)

[MENTION=71773]Silver Crystal[/MENTION]; Set was one of the best that [MENTION=44312]Shishou[/MENTION]; he had made!

Also [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; today i am meeting with Angel-senpai at his house and he said that he will lend us me and [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; Some of his render to work with for the purpose to making more complicated signature so in near future i will be going to that direction too!!! ;)

I like also your 2 new set that Dark made for you Mashiro's Set is very nice!!! I Like to much Mashiro ;)

A third requested siggy from my friend [MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; is been made :D

Yotogami_Tohka_AS_Ava.png

Yotogami_Tohka_AS_Siggy.png
[MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; Why you don't want a 500x300 sig and only 500x200? (anyway that's your tastes man)

Last edited:
No problem if you want i can make you i make for anybody and i wouldn't make for a friend? ;)

Silly Question! I can make you one in a day the most 2 sometimes i have some slumber :XD:

Thank you for your kind offer! I'll tell when I find a nice pic, okay?

Reactions: uenchuceli
Kurousagi xD

The good is that he is not requested something complicated he sent me over 10 fun sub's headers that he liked and i converted them to a signature those are from FFF, Rori, Doki and to tell you truth no more than 15-20 minute for each of them are needed... ;) So everything is good! But i am trying to convince him to learn to make the sigs like [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; he is learning and his doing nice job at rendering...

Anyway i am :dead: now...

A new request is been made and uploaded for [MENTION=40212]Elementium[/MENTION];

Elementium_AS_Ava.png

Elementium_AS_Siggy.png

This one is amazing Senpai!!! I also liked very much this render of Madoka Komoto! I also find some other wallpapers of her's so if you like i will send them via PM so you can render them if you like them ;)

Users who are viewing this thread