corocoro

I Am Admin, Hear Me Roar!
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
Suzumiya%20Haruhi%20no%20Shoushitsu.jpg

SERIES INFORMATION
Original Name: 涼宮ハルヒの消失
Alternative Name: The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya, The Vanishment of Haruhi Suzumiya, Haruhi movie, La Disparition de Haruhi Suzumiya, La scomparsa di Haruhi Suzumiya, The Vanishment of Haruhi Suzumiya, Vanishment of Haruhi Suzumiya, Zniknięcie Haruhi Suzumiyi, Зникнення Харухі Судзумії, 凉宫春日的消失, Исчезновение Харухи Судзумии
Aired: Feb 6, 2010
Episodes: 1
Categories: Aliens, Clubs, Comedy, Mystery, Parody, Romance, School, School Life, Sci-Fi, Seinen, Supernatural, Time Travel
Producer: Kyoto Animation, Kadokawa Shoten

Group: De.us

SUMMARY

It is mid-december, and SOS Brigade chief Haruhi Suzumiya announces that the Brigade is going to hold a Christmas party in their clubroom, with Japanese hotpot for dinner. The brigade members Kyon, Yuki Nagato, Mikuru Asahina and Itsuki Koizumi start preparing everything for the party, such as costumes and decorations. But a couple of days later, Kyon arrives at school only to find that Haruhi is missing. Not only that, but Mikuru claims she has never known Kyon before, Koizumi is also missing, and Yuki has become the sole member of the literature club. The SOS Brigade seems to have never existed, nor has Haruhi Suzumiya. No one in the school has ever heard about her… except for Kyon.

DOWNLOAD

Read here about threads in the graveyard: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/announcements-news-2/hosts-dead-links-44550/

FILE INFORMATION
Screenshots:

Trailer:

Source: Blu-ray
Format: Matroska
File Size: 10135,70 MiB
Duration: 2h 41mn
Bitrate: 8 758 Kbps
Subtitles (English): Advanced SubStation Alpha
Encoder: mkvmerge v4.0.0 ('The Stars were mine') built on Jun 6 2010 16:18:42

Format: AVC
Codec: x264 - core 120 r2120+639 552713c
Frame Rate: 23.976 fps
Scan Type: Progressive
Display Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Resolution: 1280x720
Bit Depth: 10 bits
Encoder Settings: meowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeow....Isn't / this / fun?....De.us....Loves....You....<3
Audio #1 (Japanese):

Format: FLAC
Bitrate: %Audio_Bitrate%
Channels: 6 channels
Sampling Rate: 48.0 KHz
Bit Depth: 24 bits

Audio #2 (English):

Format: FLAC
Bitrate: %Audio_Bitrate%
Channels: 6 channels
Sampling Rate: 48.0 KHz
Bit Depth: 24 bits

Last edited:
Reactions: Rooms Of Ruin
please fix part 4 and part 11 on filefactory (please recheck again cuz i might miss a deleted file) and your rapidgator links are dead (all of them) Thanks in advance

Last edited:
oh btw is my netbook(intel atom) capable playing this kind of file "smoothly" without any video lag,unsyn audio etc. cuz this is my first time downloading 10bit file so do u think it can play "smoothly" or cannot?

is there a big difference between 8 bit and 10bit video/audio or its like 8bit video/audio with more details?

and why this file is so big(its almost 10gb)?

i know i ask alot of question cuz this is my first time downloading such a big file so i appreciate it if u will answer my questions :)

Last edited:
please fix part 4 and part 11 on filefactory (please recheck again cuz i might miss a deleted file) and your rapidgator links are dead (all of them) Thanks in advance
This was uploaded in a brief period where I only stored the original file, not the packed version - and with the files being dead on both mirrors, I can't replace them. Had to repack the whole movie (into parts now available for free users as well, so it's not all bad), I'm afraid. :(

oh btw is my netbook(intel atom) capable playing this kind of file "smoothly" without any video lag,unsyn audio etc. cuz this is my first time downloading 10bit file so do u think it can play "smoothly" or cannot?
Well, I don't know the exact specs of your netbook, but it could be problematic since the bitrate here is quite high. If you can play 8bit videos without a problem, this should work as well, but I won't bet on it.
Make sure to use xy-vsfilter to take some of the load of your PC, though.

is there a big difference between 8 bit and 10bit video/audio or its like 8bit video/audio with more details?
Without going into too much detail, 10bit just affects the video. It allows better compression of the video and helps reducing banding.

and why this file is so big(its almost 10gb)?
Movies are usually made to be released in a cinema as well. Since the cinema screen is large, they get filled with a lot of detail - and details increase filesize by quite a bit.

Do i need to watch the series first? Or is this like a stand-alone movie?
Also i agree about the file size, it's really big compared to the other 720p movies

While the movie can be watched on its own, you'll miss a number of references and inside-jokes if you don't watch the series.

Alright corocoro, but is the series still on going?
I checked for it in this forum and you have uploaded only few episodes i think

It's completed and I uploaded all 24 episodes as well as the webcast special.

Reactions: Eyefinity
It's completed and I uploaded all 24 episodes as well as the webcast special.

Part 2 of Rapidgator is missing :(

Thanks in advance Overlord.

Alright corocoro, but is the series still on going?
I checked for it in this forum and you have uploaded only few episodes i think

For all Anime-related information, use this website: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ .
I could give you a fish, but i would rather teach you the art of fishing :redface:

Last edited:
[MENTION=30626]Eyefinity[/MENTION]: ANN doesn't list fansub status, though. ;)
Anyway, part has been replaced. ^^

Reactions: Eyefinity
Parts 2 and 20 are dead on RG. I know this is sort of an old file so no worries if it's too much trouble to re-up. Thanks in advance.

I saved CMSSide's 720p version and De.us's 1080p version, so I no longer have this particular file.

[MENTION=106838]StuffedBear[/MENTION]; I stored CMSSide's version for this series/resolution, so I no longer have those files. :sowwy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Otokonoko. It's another old title with dead links. Would you reup them, pls? You're the only one left with it.
ボクだけのライブ
ドラゴンズ・ク●ウン
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Ryzen. May I humbly ask for a reupload? I'll be patient
アイドル○スターシンデレラプロデュース