[English] Digital XXX Games Collectiton / 數字XXX遊戲合集

Academy34 [v0.23.3.1 Public] [Young & Naughty]

Updated: 2024-09-12
Developer: Young & Naughty
Censored: None
Language: English
File size: 280 Mb
Genre: Ren'py, Simulator, Erotic Content, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Small Tits, Beautiful Ass, Erotic Content, Masturbation, Seduction, Voyeur

Overview:
In "ACADEMY34" you are going to take on the role of a cadet, who has just enrolled at the Academy, where young recruits are trained to become Overwatch agents. An exciting student life awaits you with all familiar characters, original story, lots of side quests and tons of adult content!

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
ACADEMY34-v0.23.3.1.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
ACADEMY34-v0.23.3.1.zip

Academy34 [v0.23.3.1 Public] [Young & Naughty]

Updated: 2024-09-12
Developer: Young & Naughty
File size: 280 Mb
Genre: Ren'py, Simulator, Erotic Content, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Small Tits, Beautiful Ass, Erotic Content, Masturbation, Seduction, Voyeur

Overview:
In "ACADEMY34" you are going to take on the role of a cadet, who has just enrolled at the Academy, where young recruits are trained to become Overwatch agents. An exciting student life awaits you with all familiar characters, original story, lots of side quests and tons of adult content!

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
ACADEMY34-v0.23.3.1.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
ACADEMY34-v0.23.3.1.zip

World After War [v0.102] [Crazy Forge Studio]

Updated: 2024-09-03
Developer: Crazy Forge Studio
File size: 2.11 Gb
Genre: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Sci-fi, Masturbation, Milf

Overview:
You play as Jack, a young nerd and a virgin, who wakes up on a military base inside a mountain, in a NRF (nuclear refugees facility) place for VIPs and government people,a great war that has wrecked the whole world, now you are the leader of the group, you and 5 other beautiful women,you need to keep that place in order, go out in the world in search of resources, keep the base with a good supply of water, food and electricity, improve your base to make your roommates happy, repair / build robots to collect resources, study and discover new improvements and technologies and survive in this apocalyptic world!

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
World_after_War_Win0.102.rar

Download Fileboom.me:
World_after_War_Win0.102.rar

Mad Adventure [v0.1.1] [MorbusGreaves]

Updated: 2024-09-08
Developer: MorbusGreaves
File size: 383 Mb
Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, Milf, Erotic Content, Seduction, Voyeur

Overview:
My name is MC, recently i moved out of my parents house into an apartment near my university. Everything was going great on my life, until.. I went to visit my parents one day, and they're weren't there. My parents, suddenly they disappeared, out of nowhere... I tried calling them, but the phone was out of reach. I called the police after some time, they asked some questions, and said they're going to look for them. I got to find out what happened to them, maybe someone that worked with them know something, or maybe a friend? When i was a kid, i always asked about their job, and they always told me that they were scientists, and worked for the government, but nothing more. But for now, i'm moving to the house of a old friend of my mum, since i have no money to pay for rent. She lives in the other side of the city, i haven't seen her since i was a kid, i used to be best friends with her daughter growing up. Maybe my mom and her didn't have a good relationship after i grew up, since i haven't seen her in such a long time, i spoke to her on the phone since she was the only one in town at the moment, and she seemed okay with me living there for a while.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
MadAdventure-0.1.1-pc.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
MadAdventure-0.1.1-pc.zip

Family Affair [v0.122] [PandaLover]

Updated: 2024-08-31
Developer: PandaLover
Language: English,Russians
File size: 1.39 Gb
Genre: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Animated, Big ass, Big tits, Creampie, Handjob, Masturbation, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Trhreesome, Romance, Incest, Humor

Overview:
The story of the game tells us the life of the Robertson family, in which passion, lies and misunderstanding are intertwined.
The protagonist of the game, a college student, young and lustful, plunges into a quagmire of puberty with accompanying vices.
The main character is destined to meet with many interesting personalities (including hot chicks, where without it), vivid situations and difficult decisions.
Where will the Family Affair take you personally?

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
FA.Week3-0.122.Standart.-pc.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
FA.Week3-0.122.Standart.-pc.zip

Celebrity Hunter [Ep.13] [Geiko Games]

Updated: 2024-09-01
Developer: Geiko Games
Language: English, Portuguese
File size: 1.78 Gb
Genre: Ren'py, 3DCG, Animation, Big Tits, Vaginal Sex, Oral Sex, Virgin, Voyeurism, Groping

Overview:
Desperate times call for desperate measures. Fresh out of journalism school, your only hope to live in the bustling Capital is a thrilling gig: paparazzi extraordinaire!
Unveil celebrities' hidden truths by day to avoid being fired. By night, the glittering facades of artists, actresses, and heartthrobs crumble, revealing their secret cravings.
Build trust, forge friendships, and even fulfill their deepest desires or ignite a forbidden plastic love - all tools in your arsenal (morals optional).
In Celebrity Hunter, you'll expose the darkest secrets of fascinating people, from model exploitation and the dark side of cinema to mafia underworld and corruption in city hall.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
CelebrityHunter-Epi13-pc.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
CelebrityHunter-Epi13-pc.zip

The Island [v0.3.9] [MichaelFenix]

Updated: 2024-09-17
Developer: MichaelFenix
File size: 6.57 Gb
Genre: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Vaginal sex, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Creampie, Adventure, Incest, Mobile game, MMFF, Group sex, Orgy

Overview:
A visual novel where you are the Main Character, A wealthy business owner sailing the world on his luxury yacht in the not too distant future. Until one day a family secret comes out and your twin step-sisters come to live with you.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
TheIsland-0.3.9-pc.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
TheIsland-0.3.9-pc.zip

Family Vacation [Ch.9] [MCK]

Updated: 2024-09-15
Developer: Zargon_games
File size: 2.01 Gb
Genre: 3DCG, Sexy Girls Big Tits, Group sex, Incest, Interracial, Lesbian, Hardcore Sex, Male protagonist, Masturbation, Oral sex, Family Sex, Swinging, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism, Big Ass

Overview:
"Family Vacation" is an immersive adult visual novel that takes players on a thrilling journey through love, lust, and family dynamics.
Follow the protagonist, as he navigates the complexities of life, relationships, and unexpected adventures with his diverse and dynamic family. Dive deep into a captivating storyline filled with twists, turns, and tantalizing secrets as you uncover the true essence of family bonds. With stunning visuals, engaging characters, and unforgettable moments,
"Family Vacation" offers a unique and compelling gaming experience that will leave you craving more. Are you ready to embark on this unforgettable vacation?

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
family_vacation-0.9.9.13-win.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
family_vacation-0.9.9.13-win.zip

Symphony of the Serpent [v.05092] [NLT Media]

Updated: 2024-09-16
Developer: NLT Media
File size: 1.76 Gb
Genre: 3DCG, Sandbox, Animated, Voiced, Big ass, Big tits, Milf, Monster girl, Stripping, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism

Overview:
In a world consumed by a sex virus, a young man finds himself lost in a big city, far from home, and in possession of a mysterious relic. With the help of a harem of hotties, discover your identity and uncover a plot for revenge that puts heaven and hell on the edge of war!

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
Symphony_of_the_Serpent-.05092.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
Symphony_of_the_Serpent-.05092.zip

Downfall: A Story Of Corruption [v0.14.1 Beta] [Aperture Studio]

Updated: 2024-09-08
Developer: Aperture Studio
File size: 4.54 Gb
Genre: 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Female Protagonist, Big Tits, Big Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Seduction, Blackmailing, Old Man, Interracial, Public Sex, Threesome, Corruption, Mind Control, Voyeur

Overview:
A girl who just lost her job and unsure about her life. Now its up to you how you want to shape her destiny. Based on your choice, she can become one of the upstanding citizen of the society or she can sink at the bottom.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
Downfall_A_Story_of_Corruption_PC_v0.14.1_Beta.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
Downfall_A_Story_of_Corruption_PC_v0.14.1_Beta.zip

Milfylicious [Ch.II v0.29] [Maximus]

Developer: Maximus
File size: 1.55 Gb
Genre: 3dcg, Male protagonist, Oral sex, Handjob, Incest, Romance, School setting, Teasing, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism, Sleep sex, Creampie

Overview:
Great Uncle Albert has passed away leaving our hero as the sole inheritor of his estate. Along with vast wealth and holdings, comes a solemn purpose, working on behalf of mankind in search of clean, renewable energy.
The massive estate is populated with a dozen beautiful older women all dedicated to their new Young Master. Each willing to put her body on the line to make sure his every need, no matter how wicked, is met by capable hands... mouths... and much, much more.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
Milfylicious_Chapter_II_-_4K_-_PC.zip

Download Fileboom.me:

Milfylicious [Ch.II v0.29] [Maximus]

Developer: Maximus
File size: 1.55 Gb
Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, Milf, Blowjob, Erotic Content, Seduction, Harem, Voyeur

Overview:
Great Uncle Albert has passed away leaving our hero as the sole inheritor of his estate. Along with vast wealth and holdings, comes a solemn purpose, working on behalf of mankind in search of clean, renewable energy.
The massive estate is populated with a dozen beautiful older women all dedicated to their new Young Master. Each willing to put her body on the line to make sure his every need, no matter how wicked, is met by capable hands... mouths... and much, much more.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:

Download Fileboom.me:

Temptations of Love [v2.1] [Ruby Romance Games]

Updated: 2023-06-07
Developer: Ruby Romance Games
File size: 3.38 Gb
Genre: 3DCG, Male protagonist, MILF, Teasing, Masturbation, Titfuck, Incest, Romance, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, Milf, Handjob, Erotic Content

Overview:
A story about a young man who lives in a household with 3 beautiful women.
As he embarks on college he will face trials and tribulations,
learning more about himself and his relationships with these 3 women in his life.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
Temptations_of_Love-2.1-pc.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
Temptations_of_Love-2.1-pc.zip

The Coven [v0.9] [Former Flame]

Updated: 2024-09-10
Developer: Former Flame
File size: 2.12 Gb
Genre: 3dcg, Male Protagonist, Big Ass, Big Tits, Creampie, Handjob, Harem, Milf, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Dating Sim, Fantasy, Humor, School Setting

Overview:
In The Coven you play a first man in centuries to possess magical abilities reserved for witches. You will be invited to join The Black School a secret college tasked with the training of witches. There you will learn the dangers of this secret world while also exploring relationships with your fellow students and teachers.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
The_Coven-v0.9-pc.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
The_Coven-v0.9-pc.zip

Jen's Dilemma [Ch. 3 v2.0] [SerialNumberComics]

Updated: 2024-08-12
Developer: SerialNumberComics
File size: 554 Mb
Genre: 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Small Tits, Beautiful Ass, Milf, All Sex, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Seduction, Threesome, Voyeur, Group sex

Overview:
The story revolves around Jenny and her family, going through the struggles of life. She went from riches to rags.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
Jens_Dilemma_Chapter_3-v2.0p-pc.7z

Download Fileboom.me:
Jens_Dilemma_Chapter_3-v2.0p-pc.7z

Because I Love Her [Alpha Love Update] [The Typist]

Updated: 2024-09-17
Developer: The Typist
File size: 1.33 Gb
Genre: 3DCG, Male protagonist, NTR (optional), Group sex, Romance, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Swinging, Interracial, Oral sex

Overview:
You play as John, the main character who is engaged to Claire, the most beautiful woman you've ever met. Claire has always been a bit innocent for you, but her beauty has you staying for the future. During the process of moving out, your best friend Jenni has moved in with the two of you along the way. You as well as those surrounding you will develop relationships along discovering more of the new city life you've adopted.

NTR route:
Only thing is, after moving into the city suburbs, you have the misfortune of living on an estate that's been rebuilt into a modern villa after previous owners abandoned it, or so the bill of sale said. After numerous days of living within the residence, something below ground has begun to slowly rise back into existence. It's up to you to decide how you handle these encounters with an unknown force as you slowly learn about the estates past. Do you do your best to get away, and watch as it slowly finds it's way to follow suit, or do you stay and learn as much as you can about its past, and do your best to get rid of the being.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
BecauseILoveHer-Love_Update_Alpha-pc.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
BecauseILoveHer-Love_Update_Alpha-pc.zip

The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.67] [Wilson Wonka]

Updated: 2024-09-16
Developer: Wilson Wonka
File size: 2.53 Gb
Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Seduction, Threesome, Lesbian, Voyeur

Overview:
Life has many roads, it's easy to get lost.
Noah was lucky though, he was happy with the road he was on.
Not many find their's at twenty three, but he was sure he had.
But as life tends to do, things change and he suddenly found himself pushed onto a road he'd never seen coming.
But sometimes an unexpected pivot can be a good thing.
Now he spends his nights tending bar and trying to get his fledgling band off the ground, bonding with his friends,
and exploring the world filled with alcohol, drugs, sex and Rock and Roll.
Will he find fame and fortune?
Or will he stay in obscurity?
Experience true love or indulge in hedonistic lust?
Whatever happens you can find it all behind the doors of The Hellcat Lounge.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
TheHellcatLounge-0.3.67-pc.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
TheHellcatLounge-0.3.67-pc.zip

Sweet Affection [v0.10.10] [Boomatica & JD]

Updated: 2024-08-30
Developer: Boomatica & JD
File size: 8.58 Gb (Low Quality)
Genre: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Incest, Animated, Big ass, Big tits, Corruption, Milf, Groping, Masturbation, Mobile game, Point & click, Romance, Sandbox, Sex toys, Voyeurism

Overview:
You just finished college and are trying to figure out what to do with your life at this stage. Are you going to follow your dreams of making it big as a game developer, or are you going to try and find romance and love with one of the many ladies in town? Or are you finally ready to listen to your heart and find love with those who are already closest to you?
Join him on his romantic journey.

Screen:

Low Quality
Download Keep2share.cc:

Sweet Affection 0.10.10 - PC - LQ.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
Sweet Affection 0.10.10 - PC - LQ.zip

Her Heart's Desire - A Landlord Epic [v1.3 Beta] [Big Chungus Productions]

Updated: 2024-08-17
Developer: Big Chungus Productions
File size: 2.23 Gb
Genre: 3dcg, Male protagonist, Teasing, Stripping, Masturbation, Pov, Voyeurism, Humor, Spanking, Dating sim, Handjob, Oral Sex, Animated, Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, Creampie

Overview:
A struggling writer, you just managed to sell a book for enough money to afford a house.
Life in the suburbs promised to be everything you dreamed of in the city: more space, quieter, and
maybe without roommates, it was time to kick start your love life. At forty-three, you weren't getting any younger.
Everything changed when a young college student responded to your advertisement to sublet one of the open bedrooms.
She was blonde, eighteen, and as you quickly discovered, had a secret desire. As her landlord, you have time and
feel obligated to help her pursue her fantasies, however depraved they might be. After all, when you thought about
kick-starting your love life again, you never imagined it could be so...fulfilling.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
Herheartsdesire-1.08-pc.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
Herheartsdesire-1.08-pc.zip

Public Sex Life H [v0.84.9] [ParadiceZone]

Updated: 2024-09-20
Developer: ParadiceZone
File size: 3.86 Gb
Genre: 3dcg, anal sex, animated, bukkake, creampie, groping, handjob, harem, male domination, male protagonist, masturbation, oral sex, sandbox, sex toys, stripping, teasing, titfuck, trainer, vaginal sex

Overview:
Hi, I'm Paradice, I'm currently in the process of making a Trainer type game, filled with many different characters. All/most sex scenes are fully animated with sound for maximum enjoyment! Public Sex Life currently has a two route system planned to give you the choice of what kind of game you want! Want to build up your own personal brothel filled with beautiful girls? Picking the whore route will provide you a way to corrupt them into working for you! Want a more personal and intimate experience leaning more towards romance? Picking the Harem route will offer you a more personal connection with the girls! There's currently over 138+ animations in the game with many more to come!

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
PublicSexLifeH-v0.84.9-pc.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
PublicSexLifeH-v0.84.9-pc.zip

Seeking Closure [v0.7.1] [Captain Crystallo]

Updated: 2024-09-19
Developer: Captain Crystallo
Language: English, Polish (first 5 Chapters for now)
File size: 5.51 Gb
Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Big Tits, Big Ass, All Sex, Handjob, Hardcore Sex, Seduction, Harem, Voyeur

Overview:
Seeking Closure" is a narrative-focused adult visual novel. Its story is split across two timelines and the choices you make in them affect both, the person you become and the relationships you build along the way. Some of the decisions will have unpredictable consequences while others are telegraphed, from a mile away because not everything in life is a mysterious plot twist waiting to happen.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
SeekingClosure-0.7.1-pc.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
SeekingClosure-0.7.1-pc.zip

My Dorm [v0.20.1 S2 Ch.8] [Tropecita Games]

Updated: 2024-09-02
Developer: Tropecita Games
File size: 4.41 Gb
Genre: 3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Multiple Endings, Big Ass, Big Tits, Creampie, Groping, Handjob, Incest, Interracial, Masturbation, Milf, Oral Sex, Teasing, Vaginal Sex, Humor, PoV, Romance, Twins

Overview:
A man, Mark by default but can be changed, returns home after college to find that his father has fled to the Caribbean with his mistress, after years of embezzling money at his job, leaving his now ex-girlfriend at home without money.
The main character will have to help turn the family home into a college dorm while reconnecting with the people he left behind when he started college in another city.
The game will show how old relationships are renewed, as well as the creation of new ones, with our character deciding which women to start these relationships with.
The first chapter features eight girls/women with whom there was a previous relationship; in the following chapters new women will be introduced, both previously known by the character, as well as new relationships to develop.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
MyDorm-v0.20.1-S2C8-pc-FullQuality.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
MyDorm-v0.20.1-S2C8-pc-FullQuality.zip

The Adventurous Couple [TACOS S2 P1b] [Mircom3D]

Updated: 2024-09-03
Developer: Mircom3D
File size: 1 Gb
Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Threesome, Interracial, Seduction, Cheating, Netorare, Voyeur

Overview:
You are married to Anne and you are looking to spice up your sex life. You enjoy showing off your wife and have fantasized about sharing her with others. Your journey starts with you taking baby steps to convince her along the way to reach your final goal of sharing her.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
TACOS2-part1b-pc.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
TACOS2-part1b-pc.zip

Superheroes Suck [v1.926 Public] [Solace]

Updated: 2024-09-22
Developer: Solace
File size: 3.39 Gb
Genre: 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, Milf, All Sex, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Seduction, Harem, Voyeur

Overview:
In the game you'll play as a man teetering over the edge of boredom right before the opportunity of meta-human abilities comes to rescue him from his day-to-day life, and thrusts him into the crime-fighting theater of being a superhero! Eventually, he needs to meet his team first. Action! Romance! Lewds! All powered by the hamster currently spinning the workout wheel on my rendering machine.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
Superheroes_Suck-v1.926-public-pc.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
Superheroes_Suck-v1.926-public-pc.zip

In for a Penny [v0.57] [Moist Sponge Productions]

Updated: 2024-08-28
Developer: Moist Sponge Productions
File size: 2.25 Gb
Genre: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Harem, Scifi, Large breasts, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Lesbian, Voyerism.

Overview:
This is a harem themed visual novel game. The story will revolve around our main character who finds himself in a difficult situation. You will follow him as he tries to complete his mission, given by the Overseers to bed a town full of women and uncover the mysteries of his situation.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
In_For_A_Penny-v0.57-pc.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
In_For_A_Penny-v0.57-pc.zip

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!