Do you own a gun?

sunflower

A.C Milan Fan Club
Elite Member
Feb 24, 2012
In a response to the "Gun Control" ad, I was wondering how many of you guys actualy own a gun(s). If so, what do you own? My /k/ folder is always accepting new pictures, so post them if you got them!
Personally I own a Marlin 60 and a Pheonix Arms HP22 (both are chamber in .22lr). However, I'm on my phone, but I can post some pictures tomorrow.

Ain't any gun. But we got an old single barrel, breach loading shotgun that was belong to my grandpa. My dad is the current owner of that gun.

Unless if you wanna include airgun and airsoft. I got a JG's M4A1 AEG.
950164-24TRFW3.jpg
The brown sling on the gun is a Magpul MS2 Multi Mission Sling.
The scope in the picture had been replace with a smaller, compact red dot scope.
I'm in the process of replacing the body with a full metal one. Just waiting for the 'all clear' from my supplier.

My Heckler & Koch-51 (.308/7.62 NATO)

And.....
My Colt Gold Cup Mark IV- Series 80 ;))

I envy you Yanks with your 2nd Amendment.
Wish we got similar things here. The only people that can own gun, beside cops and military, are rich people, politicians and criminals. Even then, those people have limited choice for firearm, except for the criminals of course.

Ironically no I don't but I was just about to leave today and go buy one on the black market.....Yeah really!

Ironically no I don't but I was just about to leave today and go buy one on the black market.....Yeah really!
My M4 was from blackmarket. Just like in the movie, I met my supplier at the back alley at night, and he gave signal using his car's headlight when he saw my car, to let me know it was him. Then he opened the trunk, and there she was in an unmarked big box. As a gesture, I gave me a bag of BB(2000 rounds) for free.

[MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION] ah, if only it was the one chambered for 5.56 ;j that would have been even sweeter. +2000rounds, would have been heavy I suspect.

357 magnum colt python

(this one is not mine! I found this photo in the net)
And a bazooka between my legs

[MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION] ah, if only it was the one chambered for 5.56 ;j that would have been even sweeter. +2000rounds, would have been heavy I suspect.
2000 rounds for a bag BB(0.2gm) is not that heavy.
But if it was .223(5.56mm), I'm sure bet with gonna be heavy, plus they would surely store in metal ammo boxes which add up the weight.

357 magnum colt python

(this one is not mine! I found this photo in the net)
And a bazooka between my legs
Pff! Try 18" gun for a size between your legs. LOL

Let's see. I own an AK-47 as my get-off-my-property gun with bayonet, naturally. I also own a 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun as my secondary get off my property gun. I have a m1911 Llama .40 SW as a make-my-day gun, and a .38 snub nose as a backup. Also have an 8mm Mauser and a good old Remington 700 sniper rifle in case of foreign invasion and of course for deer hunting.

Last edited:
The long and short........M1911 & M4
Aah....good ol' Colts. One have passed 100 years, the other nearly 50 years.

Question: If you were to choose between M92(9mm) and 1911(.45cal) as you secondary weapon, which one would your choose.
Reason I asked this is b'coz I read a lot of people(some are servicemen) saying that the 9mm lack stopping power compared to the .45. What do you think?

I don't own a gun...but I have three Katana (two are replica for show...ones real) and below my sword rack, I have a GIANT Strike Witches poster...because I'm so cool!

Question: If you were to choose between M92(9mm) and 1911(.45cal) as you secondary weapon, which one would your choose.
Reason I asked this is b'coz I read a lot of people(some are servicemen) saying that the 9mm lack stopping power compared to the .45. What do you think?

Depends on situation. If you had ample supply of .45 ACP i would choose ACP. But if you are in a survival-situation or in the middle of nowhere, i'd choose the m92 because 9mm is much more common. Probably the second most common handgun round after .22, and police and military forces are awash with stockpiles of the stuff, and 9mm is used all around the world as opposed to the .45.

I also have a picture of my AK-47 for all those interested
http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee362/FriedrichJohann/IMG_20120518_142226.jpg

Last edited:
Well, these are not mine but damn... Reminds me of Kiritsugu's Walther (Although I do have a gun but I'll be posting the pic later 'cause the gun isn't with me right now XD.)

cw1rX.jpg

MkzAJ.jpg

Question: If you were to choose between M92(9mm) and 1911(.45cal) as you secondary weapon, which one would your choose. Reason I asked this is b'coz I read a lot of people(some are servicemen) saying that the 9mm lack stopping power compared to the .45. What do you think?

Alex...a 9mil is a very light bullet. It's more of a "knock back" bullet than a stopping bullet. It's more for unarmored or really soft targets. A .45 has the ability to dismember people. I have asked people that were in the service (as well as listened to their stories of time long past) about .45s and they all said it was their best friend besides their k-bar. It just had the power to stop whatever was coming at them. Now for examples...hmm...due to the slight hop-up sighting of the .45 (specifically a M1911), you can aim for the head of a moving person and pretty much take it off, or the bullet will drop slightly and remove the arm.
Compared to a .50...this is almost the same power. The .50 is capable of removing most of a person's back.

The .45 is bullet is used for stopping targets effectively. Those wimpy 9 mils are just for shooting fruit or other soft targets.

Well, I`m 16, so as of the moment I don`t have one of my own. (though I`m gonna get a handgun when I start living on my own.)
We do have a set of two twin rifles in our garage though, just in case.

I don't see the point for having a gun, sure you can own one. But can you use it? I don't think so. I heard once that the reason why some people keep guns is to give a display of power. Sort of mental comfort.

Nope. Besides, the way to get the license pretty complex here, i might blow my pocket before getting one.

Last edited:
I have a gun, and it don't need any license.
The only problem it have is that once it shoot, it take some time to reload.:smug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkdaks1208 wrote on FlameCross145's profile.
After the incident in f95, I too was looking for an alternative site and came here.
fartass wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has recently gotten a content update https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240330-山田工房-逆襲の冒険者-ver1-06-rj01162898.1463473/ could you update it please? thanks in advance.
nnnnnnoooooo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload 催眠性指導 宫岛母娘 抱き枕カバー特典CD?thank you!!😁
lamepotato wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, I would really appreciate it if you reuploaded 英雄*戦姫GOLD. Thanks!